Poll

Is the AK-101 still the best assault riffle???

Hell Yea!!! it OWNES75%75% - 215
WTF??? No way it sucks24%24% - 70
Total: 285
Roughshod
I CAN HAS CHEEZBURGER?
+24|6267|Germany, NRW

HeRbY wrote:

M4 is better then the M16
M16 is better then the AK-47
AK-47 is better then the AK-101
i think you should replace "better" by "worse"

HeRbY wrote:

AK-101 is better then everything else
now that's ok and you're seriously right^^
*=]AD[=*Pro_NL
+77|6626|The Netherlands

Roughshod wrote:

HeRbY wrote:

HeRbY wrote:

AK-101 and M16 ftw

also M24

EDIT:  UNLOCKS ARE SUCKAGE

Last edited by *=]AD[=*Pro_NL (2007-02-26 09:27:38)

HeRbY
+13|6313

*=]AD[=*Pro_NL wrote:

Roughshod wrote:

HeRbY wrote:

HeRbY wrote:

AK-101 and M16 ftw

also M24

the man with the cookie sig is right.
Hacial
404 - Not Found
+107|6616

*=]AD[=*Pro_NL wrote:

DAO-12, G36C, L96A1, G3A3 and PKM.
Invaderzim
Chicken wing?
+49|6445|Newcastle NSW Australia
Its funny people who say teh "E" is a nub gun then go and use an ak, its juat as easy to kill people with.
But seriously, L85>F200>G3>m16 and the rest are just gay
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6642
no an-94 is better because of the improvement of the AN-94 over the AK-74 is the introduction of the 2-rounds burst mode, added to the standard single shots and full auto mode. The two rounds bursts are fired at very high rate of fire, and a trained shooter can make a single hole in the target at 100 meters in this mode. This allows for significant increase in lethality, stopping power and body armour penetration over the single shot mode, with the same "single shot" accuracy. The full auto mode of AN-94 consists of the two stages - first two rounds are fired in the "high rate" fire, and the remaining rounds are fired in low rate of fire, until the trigger is released or the magazine is emptied.
Longbow
+163|6643|Odessa, Ukraine

blademaster wrote:

no an-94 is better because of the improvement of the AN-94 over the AK-74 is the introduction of the 2-rounds burst mode, added to the standard single shots and full auto mode. The two rounds bursts are fired at very high rate of fire, and a trained shooter can make a single hole in the target at 100 meters in this mode. This allows for significant increase in lethality, stopping power and body armour penetration over the single shot mode, with the same "single shot" accuracy. The full auto mode of AN-94 consists of the two stages - first two rounds are fired in the "high rate" fire, and the remaining rounds are fired in low rate of fire, until the trigger is released or the magazine is emptied.
AK-103 and AS VAL all the way . 7.62x39 AR built with modern technologies ; 9x39  AR with integrated silencer - ultimate stopping power .

Last edited by Longbow (2007-02-27 05:32:47)

darkhorror
+1|6270
How is the ak-101 an accurate gun? Seems to me it's one of the least accurate guns. the 101 is by far the most over rated guns. It's not a bad gun but it's no where close to as good as all you people make it seem.
Chillin&killin
+27|6672|Manchester,England
people forgetting the FAMAS
David.P
Banned
+649|6271

Chillin&killin wrote:

people forgetting the FAMAS
Most of us dont have the booster packs.(I'm getting them soon )
DaBombadier
+8|6404|Sooooo coooold....Canada....
MG-36 FTW (ya i know it's not an assault rifle but it still pwns (imo) )
David.P
Banned
+649|6271

DaBombadier wrote:

MG-36 FTW (ya i know it's not an assault rifle but it still pwns (imo) )
With the 3 round burst ya it's great for close quarters but at mid to long range the pkm and rpk kick its ass.
SharkyMcshark
I'll take two
+132|6782|Perth, Western Australia
As much as i freking hate it, yes it is the best assault rifle in the game.

Not that I ever use it mind you... If I'm medic i go L85A1 ftw, and for assault the F2000 (flashbangs all around!!)

Yes, I am an unlocks 'whore' (Hey, I fucking earned them so I might as well as use the ones i prefer)
Longbow
+163|6643|Odessa, Ukraine

darkhorror wrote:

How is the ak-101 an accurate gun? Seems to me it's one of the least accurate guns. the 101 is by far the most over rated guns. It's not a bad gun but it's no where close to as good as all you people make it seem.
Go get some skill .
fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6487|Menlo Park, CA
The AK47 is a great gun, and is under used due to too many tanks and planes in the Chinese maps (the exception being the Great Wall map). . . .

However, in Special Forces the MECSF medic just kicks ass on Iron Gator. . . .

Finally, the AK101 is a great gun, good balance between stopping power, accuracy, and mag size!! I love smokin' heads with BOTH AK's!!!
agent146
+127|6383|Jesus Land aka Canada

Longbow wrote:

darkhorror wrote:

Go get some skill .
lol yes you need to get some skill. But dont' get me wrong i use to have a hard time using the ak101 before because i left it on auto and tried to fight and out prone g36E medics . but now i leave it on semi for long range encounters or do a semi circle flank and shot their proned body for CQB. the Ak 101 is quite accurate for a gun that does so much damage. leave it on single and you will dominate.  i played lan with 2 of my friends (1 experienced one and 1newbie); them versus me ,and i used semi ak101 & had a score of 58 -22,  my bf2 experienced friend said "omg ak101 is so powerful and cheap" my bf2 newbie friend cursed me for "using a SNIPER rifle in a gun fight"  i had to correct him that i simply using ironsights on an a assault rifle (he was using an m4) 
']['error
Banned
+630|6641|The Netherlands

HeRbY wrote:

*=]AD[=*Pro_NL wrote:

Roughshod wrote:

HeRbY wrote:

AK-101 and M16 ftw

also M24

the man with the cookie sig is right.
QFT g36e is for noobs who can't handle an gun.
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6460|A W S M F O X
AK-101 is the best CQC rifle in the game, hands down, but L85 wins at longer ranges.
darkhorror
+1|6270

Longbow wrote:

darkhorror wrote:

Go get some skill .
No matter how much skill I have it won't make the ak 101 accurate. It's built in accuracy is worse than other guns and no matter how much skill you have won't make it more accurate. Just look at the stats of the assault rifles here http://wiki.bf2s.com/weapons/assault-rifles. Take a look at M16 vs AK 101 Crouching, Prone, and when zoomed are the same. But the Base Deviation is .45 on AK and .3 ON M16, Deviation Added is .45 on AK and .3 on M16, Recoil .4-.6 on AK and .1-.6 on M16.
aLi3nZ
+138|6503|New Zealand
Ak-101 ftw for CQC.

[google]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4323627059383447534&q=c-sh0t[/google]

Sambuccashake
+126|6607|Sweden
I thoroughly enjoy the irony that everyone* thinks the AK's are the best assault rifles in the game and at the same time insist that G36E (or your unlock of choice) users are "cheating noobs" because it's too good.

*almost
Chillin&killin
+27|6672|Manchester,England
the first vid might be misleading as it probably bf2 pro
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6664

Sambuccashake wrote:

I thoroughly enjoy the irony that everyone* thinks the AK's are the best assault rifles in the game and at the same time insist that G36E (or your unlock of choice) users are "cheating noobs" because it's too good.
QFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tahadar
Sniper!!
+183|6735|Pakistan/England

pebblebash wrote:

tahadar wrote:

love the G36 more than hommus and pita bread
lies
dont lie
Hacial
404 - Not Found
+107|6616

Chillin&killin wrote:

the first vid might be misleading as it probably bf2 pro
BF2Pro is bunch of noobs who made guns more accurate so they can hit something?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard