fibtech
+10|6284
I caught [ISF]GeT-TwisTeD exploiting a glitch on the =rTr= NO BS WAKE 24/7 server today.  He spent the whole round inside a building at the Wake airfield and only ended up with around 20 kills.  He finally killed himself when I initiated a kick vote on him and exposed his glitching.  He then spawned on the carrier and said " it's not me, I'm on the carrier".  The funny part was when he started crying about how arty on the carrier was against the rules.  Early in the round I saw the nose of the blackhawk stuck halfway into the building so I'm betting thats how he got in there.

http://profile.imageshack.us/user/fibte … hergn2.jpg

https://img184.imageshack.us/img184/9881/glitchergn2.th.jpg
lt603668
+6|6371|northern cali
LMFAO I CANT BELIEVE IT!

I was playing with this guy in the BIG pistol and knifes server today LMAO....
ozzie_johnson
+98|6667|Penrith, N.S.W, Australia
yeah seen this before if you parachute on top of that building sometimes you will go through it.
GeT-TwisTeD
+7|6288
yea its funny thats not the right story, my squad leader was in there so i spawned on him and stayed in there cause there was carrier arty every min and the teams were like what 10v5 in china favor? i only killed a couple people and left if i was really trying you can rack up a lot more than that. When this all got brought up i was on the carrier dieing from the riduclus carrier raping thats when i said i was on the carrier.

It wasn't right to stay in there but i needed a 5min break from people breaking 3-4 server rules to their improve stats so i did
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6760|Chicago.
That isn't really an excuse.
']['error
Banned
+630|6653|The Netherlands
zomfg glitcher!
FredFLQ
S0tp R4p1nG u5!!1one
+47|6540|Donnacona, Quebec
I saw some people inside the Sharqi hotel yesterday..
GeT-TwisTeD
+7|6288
It's not...not the right way to play it was something done out of pure anger for people breaking rules and being dicks about it.

its really sad though that fib you said this and exaggerated a lot because I've played with you a lot and you know i don't do that stuff
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6760|Chicago.
With all due respect TwisTeD, being mad at other players isn't really an excuse to glitch. Honestly, if you were that mad, you could leave the server.
Madhadda1
+270|6554|Cedar Rapids, Iowa

']['error wrote:

WTF!! PADDERS!! PADDERS!
fixed to fit your sig

Last edited by Madhadda1 (2007-02-28 14:09:02)

GeT-TwisTeD
+7|6288

BigmacK wrote:

With all due respect TwisTeD, being mad at other players isn't really an excuse to glitch. Honestly, if you were that mad, you could leave the server.
it was going on the whole day theres only so much you take before you snap im sure you've been really pissed at some time to i'm just trying to explain i don't glitch its just a once in a life time something or other that wont happen again
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6631|Gold coast, Aus.

GeT-TwisTeD wrote:

BigmacK wrote:

it was going on the whole day theres only so much you take before you snap im sure you've been really pissed at some time to i'm just trying to explain i don't glitch its just a once in a life time something or other that wont happen again
Stop trying to deny it and act like your fully rebel instead.
GeT-TwisTeD
+7|6288
Why whats wrong with saying yea i glitched for a few minutes and its not happenin again...look this is getting old  shit happens just move on stop bothering me
MagikTrik
yes.....but your still gay
+138|6380|Pittsburgh, PA USA
rofl, who gets caught glitching & then tries to make excuses for it? Dude, that's like saying "oh it must have been my brother using my account, I knew nothing about it".
If you gonna do it at least man up & say you glitch, nobody's gonna kill your family pets for it...plus if you get reset then you have a chance to get a leet kdr, which I'm told makes you successful in life.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard