keimtime
+18|6405|Nebraska, USA
jank
Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6538|Milkystania, yurop

klassekock wrote:

rövsmör!

In english i guess it would mean "assbutter".  Very use ful if you want a strong and disgusting word.
Thats not even a proper word u must be from the north of sweden keffo
Ratzinger
+43|6403|Wollongong, NSW, Australia
Priapism - look it up....
reaper_654
confused??
+36|6308|ohio,USA

Simon wrote:

usmarine2007 wrote:

Fuck
The favourite word of many I'm guessing. Good choice
yup
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6339

Frivolous, Lackluster, fortuitous...

Ex. It was a fortuitous thought of mine that this thread would be reopened for good reason. Althought it might have been a frivolous attempt by me...I feel successful in the fact this thread not be thought of as a lackluster piece of work by Simon from some moderators.

Thanks.
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
mKmalfunction
Infamous meleeKings cult. Est. 2003 B.C.
+82|6551|The Lost Highway
SLAYER!

Best when yelled into a pair of large, sweaty milkbags at a Gentlemens Club.

Last edited by mKmalfunction (2007-02-28 14:10:21)

travisb05
bullseye (+)
+58|6710|U.S
Platanos Spanish for banana
avman633
+116|6376
phosphoglyceraldehide - PGAL form of glucose during cellular respiration
The#1Spot
+105|6551|byah
Damit, jew, sam (short ass motherfucker), queer, gay, faggot, dumbass, shut up, o ok, wtf, mocking a kid with down syndrom voice (dun duh da) when talking to a slow person.
Thats all i can think of now
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6643|Finland

Im_Dooomed wrote:

Ex. It was a fortuitous thought of mine that this thread would be reopened for good reason. Althought it might have been a frivolous attempt by me...I feel successful in the fact this thread not be thought of as a lackluster piece of work by Simon from some moderators.

Thanks.
Don't feel proud. Feel sorry.

It was a PM discussion with Simon that had me reopen it. Your (closed) threads just gave you a higher score in our little book of misdemeanors. You should have known that PM:ing e would have been sufficient. Spamming new topics with the motive to flame and personally attack another member of the forums? You know better. Many are probably wondering why you didn't go on a 3 day vacation. (Don't bother asking either, you won't get any information on it).

On topic: "Tetrahydrocannabinol" is a nice word.
I need around tree fiddy.
Roughshod
I CAN HAS CHEEZBURGER?
+24|6282|Germany, NRW

Simon wrote:

usmarine2007 wrote:

Fuck
The favourite word of many I'm guessing. Good choice
exactly ! it's the ultimate word ^^
Simon
basically
+838|6669|UK

The#1Spot wrote:

Damit, jew, sam (short ass motherfucker), queer, gay, faggot, dumbass, shut up, o ok, wtf, mocking a kid with down syndrom voice (dun duh da) when talking to a slow person.
Thats all i can think of now
I hope your kids get downs
XanKrieger
iLurk
+60|6669|South West England
Fuckadoodledo
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6750|The Hague, Netherlands

Ubersturmbannfuhrer wrote:

DonFck wrote:

Im_Dooomed wrote:

Thanks.

It was a PM discussion with Simon that had me reopen it. Your (closed) threads just gave you a higher score in our little book of misdemeanors. You should have known that PM:ing e would have been sufficient. Spamming new topics with the motive to flame and personally attack another member of the forums? You know better. Many are probably wondering why you didn't go on a 3 day vacation. (Don't bother asking either, you won't get any information on it).

On topic: "Tetrahydrocannabinol" is a nice word.
Yes it is.. Now go to bed you cock!!!
you took the words out of my mouth
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
hurricane2oo5
Do One Ya Mug !!!
+176|6776|mansfield
thickypants
TechGuy
Grammar Nazi
+62|6684
TAUMATA­WHAKA­TANGI­HANGA­KOAUAU­O­TAMATEA­TURIPUKAKA­PIKI­MAUNGA­HORO­NUKU­POKAI­WHENUA­KITANA­TAHU

A hill in New Zealand. This Maori name was in general use, but is now generally abbreviated to Taumata. The name means: the summit of the hill, where Tamatea, who is known as the land eater, slid down, climbed up and swallowed mountains, played on his nose flute to his loved one.
Magius5.0
+106|6393|UMass Amherst

TechGuy wrote:

TAUMATA­WHAKA­TANGI­HANGA­KOAUAU­O­TAMATEA­TURIPUKAKA­PIKI­MAUNGA­HORO­NUKU­POKAI­WHENUA­KITANA­TAHU

A hill in New Zealand. This Maori name was in general use, but is now generally abbreviated to Taumata. The name means: the summit of the hill, where Tamatea, who is known as the land eater, slid down, climbed up and swallowed mountains, played on his nose flute to his loved one.
That could possibly be the LONGEST word I have ever seen.  Holy crap.

and my favorite word (I suppose phrase) is goddammit.  Because if god really didn't want people to say it, he'd have done something about it--like ban me from RL.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6683|UK
cunt
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6450|King Of The Islands

TechGuy wrote:

Yeah, the NZers are our equivalent of the Welsh.

I don't have a favourite word... That I know of...

*ponders*
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6589|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!
Humm got many word i like to say...most of them are swear of course!

Tabarnak, Kaliss , Ostie...etc etc
hate&discontent
USMC 0311 SEMPER FI
+69|6400|USA, MICHIGAN
it's a tie between ass bag, ass hat or douche bag and of course fuck
[=][=]DADDYOFDEATH
+46|6463|Bradford UK
RUGMUNCHER...... a term I use for Lesbians!
travisb05
bullseye (+)
+58|6710|U.S
also supercalifragilisticexpealidosis is a cool word
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6339

DonFck wrote:

Point in case:
I feel successful in the fact this thread not be thought of as a lackluster piece of work by Simon from some moderators.

Did you get that pm about how I found this thread amusing and beneficial to the forums? It said wait 60 seconds yada yada...But I assumed it got to you.

I created two threads to make a point, you should think about closing a thread more then the time it takes you to click 'close thread' or whatever a mod needs to do! Granted, I could have just sent you a pm, but I took a different route. And it shouldn't be of any issue. I don't think any less of you Don, I still think your a great member, have contributed a lot and deserve a mod position. Good work.

You may think I tried to flame you, but I didn't. If anybody was to flame you, it would have been posted (if you didn't close that thread.) But I don't think anybody would.

I send 3 of you guys pm's...But I don't think you got them. So maybe I'll never get closure. Let me add this though, I am a level headed man with, admittedly, a mild mix of stupidity.
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard