viper313
One Shot, One Kill
+53|6656|Minnesota

BiRdMaN829 wrote:

Oh and all the people who are anti-unlock can suck my balls dry. I don't give a shit if you think unlocks are lame, I'm going to kill you with them anyways.
Damb straight!
ozghost
Mr piss EVERYONE off
+48|6724|Kangarooland

[NeMe$i$.Dr4g0ncl4w] wrote:

I have not yet been able to find one decent server. Every single IO server I go on is infested with unlock noobs, claymore whores, and nade spammers. Every single vehicle server I go on is full of vehicle n00bs spawnraping uncaps and flags. There is no teamwork in the game anymore. People leave you to die or revive you in front of 5 PKM n00bs. This is the only game Ive played where no one gives a shit about their teamates and are only out to get the extra point at your expense. It annoys the shit out of my how I tend to always be the only person in each server trying to get a squad of team players together to no avail. How do you people stand the shit teamwork in this game?
u have played 50 hrs sweetheart and u dont seem to be much of a team player urself..this is probably one of those things u write down and just read to urself...
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6533|Adelaide, South Australia

I have not yet been able to find one decent server. Every single IO server I go on is infested with unlock noobs, claymore whores, and nade spammers. Every single vehicle server I go on is full of vehicle n00bs spawnraping uncaps and flags. There is no teamwork in the game anymore. People leave you to die or revive you in front of 5 PKM n00bs. This is the only game Ive played where no one gives a shit about their teamates and are only out to get the extra point at your expense. It annoys the shit out of my how I tend to always be the only person in each server trying to get a squad of team players together to no avail. How do you people stand the shit teamwork in this game?
1) Join a clan
2) Play in the BF2s servers (If there are enough people)
3) Play in clan servers and join their squad.

However:

unlock noobs,
I hate unlock bashers. Just because you think you're 'l33t' with the stocks, must make everyone who 'is better with/likes a particular unlock more' a noob. Its a mentality like this that leads to players disliking each other.

R0lyP0ly wrote:

-=raska=- wrote:

by the title, I thought it was a cougar's thread
QFT
privatepyle12415
+0|6310

ozghost wrote:

u have played 50 hrs sweetheart and u dont seem to be much of a team player urself..this is probably one of those things u write down and just read to urself...
heheheh
viper313
One Shot, One Kill
+53|6656|Minnesota

ozghost wrote:

I just looked at his stats...... Can anyone say MEDIC WHORE! lol
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6635|Gold coast, Aus.

viper313 wrote:

ozghost wrote:

My 325 hours of medic > his 33 hours.

http://bf2s.com/player/64235673/
viper313
One Shot, One Kill
+53|6656|Minnesota

gene_pool wrote:

viper313 wrote:

ozghost wrote:

My 325 hours of medic > his 33 hours.

http://bf2s.com/player/64235673/
ya but 33 out of 49!  Probably doesn't know how to use any other kits.  KIT NOOB!
Superglueman
+21|6374|The Great South Land
He's right in every respect,

Ive been playing 2142 for about a month now and it sucks balls badly.No teamwork, revived only in front of 100 enemies,all the vehicles suck, rank stacked 100% of the time..

So i said "stuff it!", ill go back to Bf2(wanting to anyway).

I jumped in a Wake server(as US) spawned on the carrier...1 jet, no people...so i jump in the jet, power up, then go...
I got a forced teamkill,then punished faster than the speed of light, then in an instant, a kick vote against me....1 min. later, my team voted all yes and i got kicked....

My time playing online games is over and will not be revisited....i dont need the spite,hate,insults and nastiness, real life's already full of it, why subject myself to more needlessly...?

I used to(before Bf2) play PSX puzzle & strategy games with my wife...im going back to it..happily

I suggest others follow siut...unless you WANT to be that spiteful, mean spirited fucked up cunt that remains to spawn rape,insult,force teamkill,punish and kick vote other online players....
Superglueman
+21|6374|The Great South Land

Superior Mind wrote:

I'd say play Project Reality if you want team work and only about 5% assholes.
yeh, the 5% being your squad members.....
viper313
One Shot, One Kill
+53|6656|Minnesota

Superglueman wrote:

Ive been playing 2142 for about a month now and it sucks balls badly.No teamwork, revived only in front of 100 enemies,all the vehicles suck, rank stacked 100% of the time..

I jumped in a Wake server(as US) spawned on the carrier...1 jet, no people...so i jump in the jet, power up, then go...
I got a forced teamkill,then punished faster than the speed of light, then in an instant, a kick vote against me....1 min. later, my team voted all yes and i got kicked....

My time playing online games is over and will not be revisited....i dont need the spite,hate,insults and nastiness, real life's already full of it, why subject myself to more needlessly...?

I used to(before Bf2) play PSX puzzle & strategy games with my wife...im going back to it..happily

I suggest others follow siut...unless you WANT to be that spiteful, mean spirited fucked up cunt that remains to spawn rape,insult,force teamkill,punish and kick vote other online players....
Hey, I understand how you feel.  I know im not the best in bf and don't claim to be, but....... I am a team player, I do revive when there are no enemies to kill you again, or give ammo packs.  I do play sniper and I always spot enemies for my team, and try to kill players that are attacking my teammates.  I'll even do a suicide run to the main base to try and take out the UAV and SAT.  It is hard to find a good server.  But.... If your team doesn't do teamwork stuff, then you do it and you'll have fun, get points and feel better about being you.
m4s3rchi3f
+122|6309
wow writing this thread almost asks to be flamed. I tolerate everything in the game, because it's a game, but when people whine and complain about it, that's when i'm like go f*** urself.
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6533|Adelaide, South Australia

viper313 wrote:

Hey, I understand how you feel.  I know im not the best in bf and don't claim to be, but....... I am a team player, I do revive when there are no enemies to kill you again, or give ammo packs.  I do play sniper and I always spot enemies for my team, and try to kill players that are attacking my teammates.  I'll even do a suicide run to the main base to try and take out the UAV and SAT.  It is hard to find a good server.  But.... If your team doesn't do teamwork stuff, then you do it and you'll have fun, get points and feel better about being you.
Poetry. +1.
viper313
One Shot, One Kill
+53|6656|Minnesota

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

viper313 wrote:

Poetry. +1.
Back at cha!
Well, I wasn't trying.  But thanks.  I know players like me are few and far between (I hope not) but I hope that I am contagious and the team im playing with will wake the fuck up and do the same.

Last edited by viper313 (2007-02-26 22:28:33)

Nubsta5
+0|6356
Ok, I know it's a lot of quotes so bare with me... >_< I'm just replying to what people said

Get used to it, you're not the only one... Hell the #1 guy in the world is the biggest nade whore in the entire game.

Naughty_Om wrote:

Cry me a river (i hope im the 91%)
As for you, you're just a b1atch.

privatepyle12415 wrote:

globefish23 wrote:

I don't get it what people have against the unlock weapons. They're part of the game. Everyone can unlock and use them.
Some let it sound like using unlocks is something unsportsmanlike like spawnkilling or baseraping.
I agree.

What else are you going to do with the unlocks? Especially the Special Forces unlocks. Besides many of the guns arent too easy to use (excluding the G36E). Adapt and overcome your problems.
I agree with what you have to say, but with an opinion: the G36E and the RPK-74 are broken as hell, so it takes no skill to use either. I have a friend of mine who is a good infantryman, and he doesn't use the "E" (as it is abbreviated). He showed me one day what it can do (since I, myself can't use the steel-crosshair sight), by going 47-0 in an infantry only server... And NOBODY can admit that the RPK isn't broken because we all know it is and that's why you see so many Support whores using it.

viper313 wrote:

Admittedly, I am a Medic Whore (check my stats =\), but I've gotten pretty good with the L85A1 (not the best but decent), and being Medic while flying a jet is very helpful when you fly out-of-bounds.

viper313 wrote:

Superglueman wrote:

When I'm a medic I only revive people if I think they're worthwhile (or I need a bulletshield ). I know that makes me seem like an ass, but it's not worth it to try and revive someone who is garbage just to have some guy walk around the corner and shoot both of you 'cause you were wasting your time with that one guy.
As for medic packs, I never throw them for other people, it's not worth it. Nor is it worth it to spam them because you never know when some enemy is going to use them to his advantage around you (I've gotten many people like that) The reason I don't throw them: no one bothers to pick them up... You throw all the medic packs in the world and they just keep walking to get shot in the face by the next guy they see.

I don't want to seem overconfident, but I'm one of the few team players left in this game. I fly jets a lot, but when I do, I don't go over uncaps (unless I'm chasing), because it's stupid to rape a base when you could be killing the armor that's whoring your infantry teammates, or shooting down the chopper that's tearing up your armor, or even shooting down the jet that's raping your teams last cappable flag. THAT is what being in a jet is for. Not for whoring all the points in the world by raping uncaps (even with no one there), crashing into choppers, and flying loop-the-loops through Kubra...
In infantry, I run rogue because having people with you is never smart. I join a squad, but never run with them, because they're just rushing into the place that's getting fragged by all the frag whores. I run around and do my own thing by defending flags, that no one else seems to bother to notice, that are getting taken; taking out armor as a medic with a TOW becuase no one else is smart enough to use it...; and assaulting flags that the enemy isn't at, to establish a good front and allow my team to push forward.

Sadly enough, Nemesis is right, there aren't any more team players in this game. The even worse part is, the game was created around squad-based team strategies, and small & large scale assualt/defense teams, but now it's just a game where people will do anything (including tk, force tk, and team switch) to get that extra point or win, and I, for one, am sick of it, but I keep on trucking because the game itself is fun, and you never know when you can meet someone that plays the same way as you do.
BakaBakaNeko2
Sniper Kitten Wins !
+16|6309|Malaysia
When I'm a medic I only revive people if I think they're worthwhile (or I need a bulletshield ). I know that makes me seem like an ass, but it's not worth it to try and revive someone who is garbage just to have some guy walk around the corner and shoot both of you 'cause you were wasting your time with that one guy.
As for medic packs, I never throw them for other people, it's not worth it. Nor is it worth it to spam them because you never know when some enemy is going to use them to his advantage around you (I've gotten many people like that) The reason I don't throw them: no one bothers to pick them up... You throw all the medic packs in the world and they just keep walking to get shot in the face by the next guy they see.

I don't want to seem overconfident, but I'm one of the few team players left in this game. I fly jets a lot, but when I do, I don't go over uncaps (unless I'm chasing), because it's stupid to rape a base when you could be killing the armor that's whoring your infantry teammates, or shooting down the chopper that's tearing up your armor, or even shooting down the jet that's raping your teams last cappable flag. THAT is what being in a jet is for. Not for whoring all the points in the world by raping uncaps (even with no one there), crashing into choppers, and flying loop-the-loops through Kubra...
In infantry, I run rogue because having people with you is never smart. I join a squad, but never run with them, because they're just rushing into the place that's getting fragged by all the frag whores. I run around and do my own thing by defending flags, that no one else seems to bother to notice, that are getting taken; taking out armor as a medic with a TOW becuase no one else is smart enough to use it...; and assaulting flags that the enemy isn't at, to establish a good front and allow my team to push forward.

Sadly enough, Nemesis is right, there aren't any more team players in this game. The even worse part is, the game was created around squad-based team strategies, and small & large scale assualt/defense teams, but now it's just a game where people will do anything (including tk, force tk, and team switch) to get that extra point or win, and I, for one, am sick of it, but I keep on trucking because the game itself is fun, and you never know when you can meet someone that plays the same way as you do.
I'm a team player as well, but it's hard to find a squad that actually works together with you. The moment you do, the fun begins !

Last edited by BakaBakaNeko2 (2007-02-26 23:19:38)

HeavyMetalDave
Metal Godz
+107|6672|California
here is a tissue....
Fenix14
scout rush kekeke ^___^
+116|6571|Brisbane, Aus

we hate you too
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6801|Bulgaria

Come on, you are a n00b - face it. This game is not for you, you'll never understand how it works. Sad, eh?
pebblebash
Banned
+9|6291
LoL

He hasn't just had 50 hours gametime.

http://bf2s.com/player/68535198/

^^^ his main, btw

Nikola Bathory wrote:

Come on, you are a n00b - face it. This game is not for you, you'll never understand how it works. Sad, eh?
lol @ you

Last edited by pebblebash (2007-02-27 00:08:07)

Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6341|Australia
I don't really mind if there is a lack of teamwork because 99 times out of 100 the other team has no teamwork going either, so it's a level playing field.
If you don't want to join a clan but still want some teamwork, squad up with a clan, even though you're not apart of it. They will be working together, and the probably won't mind an extra person to heal/revive/resupply/help cap/etc.
1927(h)

I get on great with 90% of the BF2 Community.

I have met great friends.

Use IO to it's advantages.  For eg, if you need expert medic.  I don't have to justify myself to anyone, but please feel privelidged that I'm about to.  I have been playing IO for that Medic Medal mentioned and now I'm playing it (karkand IO) for Expert Blow You up medal.  I also suffer no lag whatsoever and due to having a shite graphics card it makes a welcome relief when I can afford it I will be purchasing a better card so I can play on other servers again.  I get next to no lag on the other server I go in but thats city only but non IO.

If you playing IO and find yourself dying a lot and being revived and dying infront of a PKM, expect it, ie, as soon as your zapped back to life, bounce around until you have found cover.

Play the game for fun, if you find your not having fun, log off, life is to short to be grumpy when your men't to be having fun.

Wether or not being from the UK makes any difference but very rarely do I find the squads I'm in not playing with teamplay.

Perhaps it's time to take a break from BF2 and the true tet of wether you like the game or not will be if you start to miss the game, if you do log back on.
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6477|A W S M F O X
https://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g230/devildoc25/waaambulance1iq.jpg
Rick_O_Shea678
Angry Engy
+95|6767

I hate 90% of the BF2 Community
So...who are the 10% that you do like?

Sooooo many many many people wrote:

noobs...whores....TKers...TK punishers...bad admins...bad [email protected]
Yeah, it's an online game.  There are many flaws.  And some of them can be laid at the feet of EA/Dice.  Such as the stupid failure to include a "buddy" feature in the BFHQ browser.

But here's my solution, thanks to the brilliance of chuyskywalker (& co).  When you find an online "buddy", be it someone in your city or someone across the globe that you played with in a server...jot down their name and add them to your BF2s My Leaderboard
Check this page before you start Battlefield2.  First look for your buddies, then try to join them.  Trust me, it'll make the game more fun.
Spiers.ckz
+10|6543

lmao ... your the noob here, you are obviously in a clan and laddering somewhere, because the only players that say "unlock noobs" are clan players that are afraid to use unlocks because they cant use unlocks in matches and therefor don't wanna loose the feel of the standard guns. This is a problem when they join ranked servers because then they get owned by people using unlocks from time to time and the only excuse is that the unlock is a better gun, lol - losers.

Just join a good squad and most servers are fun to play on. you don't have to be a very good player to push a few whores away from a spawn. So stop crying and go back to whatever game you came from.

EDIT: lol... i just looked at your server history. You have been playing mainly in IO server and some of them even FF off servers, so i guess the reason your pissed off at your teammates is because they dont revive you and that makes it thier fault that your stats arent even more leet ... pathetic.

Last edited by Spiers.ckz (2007-02-27 02:12:48)

']['error
Banned
+630|6658|The Netherlands

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Join a clan

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard