-Gunsmoke-
+165|6606|South Jersey
Ryan
+1,230|6814|Alberta, Canada

Wow. He just called Jeff a fag.

He needs a nice cold shower and a one night stand, maybe he'll be a better person.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6677|67.222.138.85
Smart one that kid. Obviously he was having tech problems with Vista over 6 months ago, it wasn't released yet.
-botivix-
Damn
+23|6697|Not Scotland Anymore!
Haha. He's lost it.
التعريفات
Squiggles
+102|6338|Cali
loooooooooool yep he's craazy.
Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6602|New Hampshire, USA

k30dxedle wrote:

cdogmn wrote:

they talk shitt behind there keyboard
Dear God. The irony. It burns.
If i could +1 him i sould give him my entire stock
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
l41e
+677|6619

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Smart one that kid. Obviously he was having tech problems with Vista over 6 months ago, it wasn't released yet.
Just posted that.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6601|Washington, DC

Those sort of people are the ones who should've been at Auschwitz.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6500|Global Command
Wow.
What a tard.
التعريفات
Squiggles
+102|6338|Cali

islappedbf2smods wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

you sure look stupid, windows vista beta rc ya dumb fuck, and learn how bann a person,opps i forgot your to stupid to know how, keep talking shitt,what? ya miss sucking on ya mommys tits,opps, i meant do you miss sucking on ya daddys dick,lol, OWNED again, delete that ya faggot
?
Hurricane
Banned

islappedbf2smods wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

you sure look stupid, windows vista beta rc ya dumb fuck, and learn how bann a person,opps i forgot your to stupid to know how, keep talking shitt,what? ya miss sucking on ya mommys tits,opps, i meant do you miss sucking on ya daddys dick,lol, OWNED again, delete that ya faggot
Shut the fuck up, go jump into the huge vat of molten steel at the Ford assembly line. Or better yet, keep being a retard and maybe they'll fire you once and for all.
Ryan

islappedbf2smods wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Buddy, shut up. If I needed any shit from you, I'd squeeze your head.

Last edited by ryan_14 (2007-02-26 17:03:05)

Hurricane
Banned

ryan_14 wrote:

islappedbf2smods wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Buddy, shut up. If my pants aren't at my ankles, don't open your mouth.
Don't offer him oral, he might give you the clap or herpes.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6677|67.222.138.85
I know Vista was in beta at the time, hence he was having problems with it. Not such a good idea to switch to a new OS so soon. He said that he was banned for that post and then harassed Mr. Minard for 6 months, so I assume he was having this problem 6+ months ago.

Edit: Thanks guys for defending me, but we can get back on topic now.

Last edited by Flaming_Maniac (2007-02-26 17:04:26)

Ryan

I just realized what I wrote there. Changed it.
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6818|San Francisco

I almost feel sorry for that poor homophobic, alcoholic, antisocial, anti-authority, hate-filled excuse for a human being. Hopefully someday he will get a life outside of internet stalking and move on. Until then, may the banning of duplicate accounts continue!
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

tF-voodoochild wrote:

I almost feel sorry for that poor homophobic, alcoholic, antisocial, anti-authority, hate-filled excuse for a human being. Hopefully someday he will get a life outside of internet stalking and move on. Until then, may the banning of duplicate accounts continue!
Hey, what's wrong with alcoholics?
BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6589|Manitowoc, WI
Since it was brought up in his post on the link, what does tf stand for anyway.
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6818|San Francisco

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

tF-voodoochild wrote:

Alcoholism is a very nasty thing, it ruins not only the life of the addicted, but also those around him/her.

I personally do not drink alcohol because I don't feel the need to intentionally ingest poison, though I have no qualms against other people drinking socially and in moderation.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

tF-voodoochild wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

tF-voodoochild wrote:

Alcoholism is a very nasty thing, it ruins not only the life of the addicted, but also those around him/her.

I personally do not drink alcohol because I don't feel the need to intentionally ingest poison, though I have no qualms against other people drinking socially and in moderation.
Drink enough milk and you will be poisoned.  Ingest enough of anything and you will be poisoned.  What about functioning alcoholics.  That's what I consider myself.  Able to go out on the weekends, drink to the point that everyone/everything around me is tolerable, then go to work on monday morning.

I don't drink to escape life, I just drink to make it more livable.  I would be so depressed if I didn't.  But hey, that's just me
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6439
I googled his name and this was on page two.
https://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m182/DoctaStrangelove/cdogmnhaxz.jpg
Just goes to show who we are dealing with.
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6818|San Francisco

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

tF-voodoochild wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Drink enough milk and you will be poisoned.  Ingest enough of anything and you will be poisoned.  What about functioning alcoholics.  That's what I consider myself.  Able to go out on the weekends, drink to the point that everyone/everything around me is tolerable, then go to work on monday morning.

I don't drink to escape life, I just drink to make it more livable.  I would be so depressed if I didn't.  But hey, that's just me
Yes people can even die by water poisoning, or hyper hydration. Alcohol, however, is a poison to humans unlike milk or water and it takes much less to kill you as a result.

Regardless, this is not a debate about my personal stance on alcohol or people who use/abuse the substance. If you want to create a thread to discuss this further, please do so in the Debate & Serious Talk forum.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6500|Global Command

cdogmn wrote:

yeagh there new mods are tripping hard,damn, its just a web forum,what the hell they gonna do when bf2 dies and less guys go there?? probably kill themself's or find a AOL/yahoo/myspace chat room,anyways the site just plain suck  /rant
http://battlefielddebate.mypunbb.com/vi … ?id=143647

lolz
Its the hate bf2s hotline.
Hurricane
Banned

betyousuckdik wrote:

tF-voodoochild wrote:

Mod:  inappropriate flame removed
I really don't know what is worse: if cdogmn is a kid or an adult. I guess kid. If he's an adult, his life is already FUBAR and he's probably gonna be another number on the death toll for "inexplicable death". If he's a kid, he's got a FUBAR life ahead of him.
sharpchedda
+11|6622|USA
Most likely a kid. An adult with that kind of attitude would have probably already killed himself.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard