(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6828|Grapevine, TX
I'm probably wrong, but the way you set up you're shots with the main target as a pilot, gives it away IMO. I see you set up shot for gunner position, switch seats and it looks like the Hellfire missile leave almost immediately. Like I said I could be wrong. BTW, again IMO, the best pilots come play at Dragon Valley, because of the Challange in shooting down enemies through the fog. ( the target receptacle washes out in the white, foggy sky)
ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6638

(T)eflon(S)hadow wrote:

I'm probably wrong, but the way you set up you're shots with the main target as a pilot, gives it away IMO. I see you set up shot for gunner position, switch seats and it looks like the Hellfire missile leave almost immediately. Like I said I could be wrong. BTW, again IMO, the best pilots come play at Dragon Valley, because of the Challenge in shooting down enemies through the fog. ( the target receptacle washes out in the white, foggy sky)
I guarantee you I'm completely legit, I have never/ever/will never use hacks. I learned my techniques fro ma friend a long time ago, I always set my shots up before shooting the T.V. missile. I always switch with the F2 key and right away I right click and fire, all In about two seconds.
ramsie1
+2|6533|London UK
lol, some people on this thread need to get a sense of humour
ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6638

ramsie1 wrote:

lol, some people on this thread need to get a sense of humour
Thank You.
BeerzGod
Hooray Beer!
+94|6569|United States

haffeysucks wrote:

Wow....you're fucking retarded.
ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6638

BeerzGod wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

Wow....you're fucking retarded.
Your Uncle.
Nd4Spdr
Stuck in the Dirty Souf way too long...
+10|6711|ATL
Whenever I try to solo the dam chopper crashes. Plus, I didn't know you could destroy commander assets with the TV missiles.
ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6638

Nd4Spdr wrote:

Whenever I try to solo the dam chopper crashes. Plus, I didn't know you could destroy commander assets with the TV missiles.
It takes like 3 missiles to destroy assets, but it's good that you can destroy them.
MagikTrik
yes.....but your still gay
+138|6369|Pittsburgh, PA USA

thareaper254 wrote:

MagikTrik wrote:

You really don't do this.....do you?
God just killed a puppy because of you, gg.
I don't understand your statement, but if you are saying I don't really know how to solo your mistaken. I am a really good solo pilot from what people tell me. It's just hard for me to find a good server to get a chopper
no. I meant you don't really spend your valuable time playing with yourself in an empty server & making a movie out of it like it takes talent.....do you?
I can hit anything if it stands still but when things run away from me & people shoot at me I die within 15 seconds of getting airborne.
Backupwayback
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
+73|6299
that was awesome
ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6638

Magisterial wrote:

threader254 wrote:

Magisterial wrote:

You really don't do this.....do you?
God just killed a puppy because of you, gg.
I don't understand your statement, but if you are saying I don't really know how to solo your mistaken. I am a really good solo pilot from what people tell me. It's just hard for me to find a good server to get a chopper
no. I meant you don't really spend your valuable time playing with yourself in an empty server & making a movie out of it like it takes talent.....do you?
I can hit anything if it stands still but when things run away from me & people shoot at me I die within 15 seconds of getting airborne.
No, that was the first time actually I was playing by myself. I can hit anything moving, but it's harder when you have an experienced pilot flying against you and he does all of those complex maneuvers.
Chorcai
+49|6647|Ireland

(T)eflon(S)hadow wrote:

I'm probably wrong, but the way you set up you're shots with the main target as a pilot, gives it away IMO. I see you set up shot for gunner position, switch seats and it looks like the Hellfire missile leave almost immediately. Like I said I could be wrong. BTW, again IMO, the best pilots come play at Dragon Valley, because of the Challange in shooting down enemies through the fog. ( the target receptacle washes out in the white, foggy sky)
Use the force of.... TAB.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6404|NSW, Australia

lol, just think of the title in dirty terms thats what I first thought.
De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6526|Belgium

WOOW! You owned those stationary vehicles! They had NO chance whatsoever!
Next time, try to add some roflcats or ORLY owls in the video

But it was original!
keyoshi
+28|6419
wow...I'm suing you. I want those 2minutes of my life back.
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6410|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.
Curse you keyoshi! I never wanted these memories back!

jk. This thing made me laugh my ass off.
aj0404
It'll just be our little secret
+298|6348|Iowa...
lol that was the most worthless piece of shit i've ever watched.+1 for the laugh though.
DooM
+28|6306
Meh... Server hadn't even started and those targets were all stationery.

Go on a full deck server and solo taking out other moving helis, vehicles etc.
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6731|St. Andrews / Oslo

1) ...
2) about the plane clip - It's not EAs fault, it's your computer's.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
[THE] comben
Wee and Biscuits
+43|6532|Cardiff
u can change the cross hair colour btw folks ........mines magenta atm which means i can still see it when i look up
RightInTheFace
+11|6644
dude...
wtf are u doing???
wtf is that?
what is ur point? ffs
N1nj4.$haoRaa
+41|6237|israel
lol
one thing is for sure, u were the best player in the server  (;
and for that alon.... u get +1
next time dont spam plz
ssonrats
+221|6644
Ownage.
Jmannumber7
+1|6162|~847~
original, but please never again!
Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6401|dm_maidenhead

Jmannumber7 wrote:

original, but please never again!
If you want it never again why bump in when it had been forgotten?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard