nonexistentusmc
+26|6445|Queens, NYC
After playing engineer with a shotgun last night, I started to dislike it because I need to get right in his face to get him and having to recock after every shot sucked. Thankfully I have that little mini machine gun unlock, I pulled it out right after.

All guns are accurate, but they all need patience. Short bursts required. 2-3 seconds. I was taught to say... Die MotherF*cker Die. The length of time you use to say that, is the length of time you should squeeze the trigger, in this case hold the mouse button down or whatever you do. A nice version is Run Little Bunny Run, same method as the mofo one.
CruZ4dR
Cereal Killer
+145|6656|The View From The Afternoon

KILLSWITCH wrote:

Engineer, I guess I aint enouh of a tank whore.
GermanLegionaire
...performing headshots!
+46|6584|Hamburg / Germany

gene_pool wrote:

Drunk_Musketeer wrote:

Support.. I have no 'prone half a round' style of playing I'm afraid.
QCTWIT2

Quoted Cause Thats What I Think Too

internet acronyms are cool....
no need to go prone all the time with the rpk-74
Neo_Silvanus
+1|6367
Support. I just don't like having to drop and pop for every single kill.
Mexanick
+3|6453|Russia
sniper. hatehatehatehatehatehatehate claymores
David.P
Banned
+649|6274

Mexanick wrote:

sniper. hatehatehatehatehatehatehate claymores
I'm a sniper do you hate me? Or do you just hate the snipers that rely on claymore's for kills?
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6286|eng

simmy.uk wrote:

PspRpg-7 wrote:

You must not know how to use the M249 or the RPK.
They are still poor at long range compared to f2000 or another assault/carbine.
No, sorry, that IS complete bullshit. The RPK is brilliant at all ranges, but not as good as the PKM, which is VERY good at long range. The M249, i agree, is less likely to hit the enemy than a bus stop crushing one, but the FN2000 is atrocious at all ranges.
That is my opinion!!
#rekt
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6809|Marathon, Florida Keys
sniper kit. It is for the talentless. The only reason most people use it is because of the fire and forget claymores. You cant walk more than 10 feet without seeing one of those pieces of shit. Also 1337 noobs that shoot you out of the plane/chopper with a m95 when your on voice with a clanmate or friend.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6707|67.222.138.85

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

sniper kit. It is for the talentless. The only reason most people use it is because of the fire and forget claymores. You cant walk more than 10 feet without seeing one of those pieces of shit. Also 1337 noobs that shoot you out of the plane/chopper with a m95 when your on voice with a clanmate or friend.
Hah, posting twice on the same thread with the same opinion for the loss. Patton's memory is going.
acidkiller187
+123|6630
Support, why you ask? Cause I can't shoot **** standing still with this CRAP! let alone "bunny hoping" mofo's
Titch2349
iz me!
+358|6352|uk

Sniper

I get bored, let my guard drop just as a shot comes up, miss it, get pissed off, get killed.

I hate been sniper....
Aspartamania
+4|6278|Liverpool
I wouldn't say any kit in the game is useless, just a matter of practice. The amount of whining about snipers on this thread is a bit rich. I wouldn't say it was a 'noob' kit at all, takes a fair bit of skill and incompetence on the part of the other team to not put out a firing solution to rack up a decent score. Saying that, I don't play sniper much.

Engineer is a kit I've never got to grips with, though I do play it now and again as (despite being weak as piss) the MP7 is a fun weapon to use.
De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6527|Belgium

Anti-tank

You hit a tank 3 times (because you forgot to go for the 2 hit kill), the faggot jumps out, dies by a bullet and you don't even get a kill damage assists. The main gun (not unlocks) sucks at half range and big range (dao is oke on short distance though, never played with p90).

But on the other side, sometimes it feels good to take out tanks, heli's, apc's, AA and snipers/infantry with those anti tank rockets.

But I took this kit as it often gives me the most frustration
R0lyP0ly
+161|6654|USA

being a competent sniper takes, arguably, the most skill. "Killing" somebody with only 1 round takes a helluva lot more skill than a 2 second trigger pull of a PKM,Ak47, etc. Don't even get started w/ the ease of vehicle whorage.
224th R0ck3tpack
Hostile pansy spotted!
+8|6429|NH
Nicely put.

I hate medic, but only n00bing it up with the g36e. If you are competent and revive me on the ground, and don't carry a g36e, then go ahead and be in my squad.
David.P
Banned
+649|6274

R0lyP0ly wrote:

being a competent sniper takes, arguably, the most skill. "Killing" somebody with only 1 round takes a helluva lot more skill than a 2 second trigger pull of a PKM,Ak47, etc. Don't even get started w/ the ease of vehicle whorage.
Thank you! 50% of my kills are headshots and noone believes me.

Last edited by David.Podedworny (2007-02-26 17:30:54)

C0vert_F0x|1.
+5|6354

simmy.uk wrote:

Support

You can't run very fast and the acuracy of the gun anything other than close range is abysmal.
well let me telll you my friend the RPK is the godess of all LMG is very accurate 150 mag gd for throwning lots of bullets somewere anywere usualy works xD never run out of ammo.....and i got 58/12 on a full SF server just playing support i couldnt stop nailing people i even took out snipers with it hell the best round i have ever had on bf2 i ahte the M249 SAW tho its ok accuracy 200 mag which is great but the damage just doesnt cut it for me only 25 it sucks...

answering ur question i really hate Engineer i never go in vehicle i dont TANK whore....hate the weapons kit just doesnt intrest me IMO
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6468
Like: Spec-ops. Reason, super accurate gun and C4.

Dislike: Sinper. Reason, pretty much useless.
Shaguart
Titties
+56|6369|Calgary, Canada
either anti tank or engineer, dont like either, as u can see by my stats . They have no purpose on the servers that i play in.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard