Poll

Is my friend gay?

yes58%58% - 53
no41%41% - 37
Total: 90
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6500|Connecticut
*laughing* I have my buddy over right now and he has never seen bf2s or its forums. Well anyway, we are having some beers in my garage and he tells me his fiance stuck her finger in his ass a little bit when she was going down on him. To which I replied, "Dude your gay now". He begs to differ. I am creating a poll to show him our quick response. Please vote yes and prove me right. He says if all dudes do it and if I am wrong he will wash my truck in a thong (at his house) this summer. I will take pictures.
Malloy must go
Fuzzball_the_Shooter
The Photographer.
+81|6712|Central Valley,California
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6646|Montreal, Qc, Canada
then i voted yes

You better show me the picture of him washing your car in a thong euh !!! hhaaha lool
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6401|The Gem Saloon
my wife went NEAR my ass one time and i jumped OUT of my boxers.....no shit.
deeznutz1245
+483|6500|Connecticut
By the way he said he fucking liked it.
Man getting fingered, and liking it = Gay
Malloy must go
chittydog
less busy
+586|6842|Kubra, Damn it!

He's gay. He'll find some gay inspiration here: http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=26847
nonexistentusmc
+26|6452|Queens, NYC
Well, if it's true that the male prostate gland is the male G-spot, he might not necessarily be gay only because there was no other male in the scenario. Not unless his fiance is a hermie? Or shemale? Or if it was a dildo instead of her finger.

EDIT: And you said if you were wrong, then he'd wash the car. Don't you want to be wrong? If that's the case, since I haven't voted in the poll yet, I might as well vote "no". So you can be wrong and he can wash your car.

Last edited by nonexistentusmc (2007-02-25 19:18:16)

*e6/TheChronic
+21|6488
haha wow.....
Mr.Pieeater
+116|6631|Cherry Pie
I think you're gay for being so homophobic.  They usually are the gay ones.
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6598|Your attic
Yes.

If you have to raise the question it's most likely he is.

(what will now follow is a thread asking if I'm gay.......)

Edit: Oddly I voted no, maybe I'm a hypocrite or something

Last edited by Towelly (2007-02-25 19:17:11)

misconfiguration
GURU
+86|6403|Indianapolis, IN
MAGIC THUMB FTW!!!!!! He's def not ghey most men over 30 sincerely dig this type of action.
deeznutz1245
+483|6500|Connecticut

Mr.Pieeater wrote:

I think you're gay for being so homophobic.  They usually are the gay ones.
A phobia is a fear of a specific something. I am not afraid of homosexuals therefore I can not be a 'homo phobe'. I simply dont like them unless they are female and hot.
Malloy must go
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6666|The darkside of Denver
He's not gay.

There was not male to male contact. Besides the Anus is a very pleasurable area for a man. Looks like you need to explore your own sexuality and body more. Just because something feels good it doesn't make you gay. My wife wont go anywhere near that area, but previous girlfriends have. As Borat would say "itsa nice"
chittydog
less busy
+586|6842|Kubra, Damn it!

misconfiguration wrote:

MAGIC THUMB FTW!!!!!! He's def not ghey most men over 30 sincerely dig this type of action.
I am over 30 (as are most of my friends) and do not want anything penetrating my butthole. I have honestly never heard of anyone mentioning they like this aside from one of my wife's GAY friends.
RedTwizzler
I do it for the lulz.
+124|6544|Chicago

misconfiguration wrote:

Yeah. You've obviously heard of something called the prostate. Well if that's touched, even lightly, it causes extreme arousal and sometimes even immediate ejaculation. Maybe he just likes to get kinky every now and then. It doesn't mean he's gay, as long as he's doing it with a woman.
deeznutz1245
+483|6500|Connecticut

<SS>SonderKommando wrote:

He's not gay.

There was not male to male contact. Besides the Anus is a very pleasurable area for a man. Looks like you need to explore your own sexuality and body more. Just because something feels good it doesn't make you gay. My wife wont go anywhere near that area, but previous girlfriends have. As Borat would say "itsa nice"
I dont need to explore shit. I get what I am there for every single time without having my wife finger doodle with my ass. There are a lot of things that are pleasurable that I am not willing to try. My ass and sex dont ever combine.
Malloy must go
nonexistentusmc
+26|6452|Queens, NYC
I'd try it once. I saw this movie scene from road trip, where the nurse made him nut in under 10 seconds by sticking her fingers in there. I mean, it musta been good, because he was grabbing onto the sheets of the bed and his eyes went into that hypnotic state? All the while he was convulsing? Spazzing? Um, I don't know? Y'all go watch it now. Maybe Youtube has it?

I'm not gay either, I just wanna experience this so called orgasm. Hopefully it'll be a good experience.
deeznutz1245
+483|6500|Connecticut
Ok. So far I have seen a few posts saying because there were no guys involved he is not gay. But WTF? C'mon bro's. Its our ass. Where did the real men go anyway?
Malloy must go
CrazyEChick
newblette
+6|6487|NH, USA
The prostate gland is by a mans anus...  just the tip of a finger does wonders for a mans orgasm despite what everyone thinks...  get past the whole kiddish thing "OMG you put your finger in your ass" or whatever...  grow up and try it if your man enough.
deeznutz1245
+483|6500|Connecticut

nonexistentusmc wrote:

I'd try it once. I saw this movie scene from road trip, where the nurse made him nut in under 10 seconds by sticking her fingers in there. I mean, it musta been good, because he was grabbing onto the sheets of the bed and his eyes went into that hypnotic state? All the while he was convulsing? Spazzing? Um, I don't know? Y'all go watch it now. Maybe Youtube has it?

I'm not gay either, I just wanna experience this so called orgasm. Hopefully it'll be a good experience.
It was fucking Stiffler man. His boy nailed the shit out of a pie once. His other friend in that movie did the no pants dance with a 350 pound black chick. His credibility is shot.
Malloy must go
deeznutz1245
+483|6500|Connecticut

CrazyEChick wrote:

The prostate gland is by a mans anus...  just the tip of a finger does wonders for a mans orgasm despite what everyone thinks...  get past the whole kiddish thing "OMG you put your finger in your ass" or whatever...  grow up and try it if your man enough.
Do you take it in the ass?
Malloy must go
An Enlarged Liver
+35|6750|Backward Ass Kansas
I read a few into it and if he likes it yeah he's dangerously close to sucking cock.  Ask him does he suck her finger while she finger's him.  Ew I just threw up a little when I typed that.
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6646|Montreal, Qc, Canada
just fkn vote yes so his friend will was the car in a thong !
RedTwizzler
I do it for the lulz.
+124|6544|Chicago

Andoura wrote:

just fkn vote yes so his friend will was the car in a thong !
So, wait, does that make you gay? This thread has come (no pun intended) full circle.
jsnipy
+3,276|6529|...

He's not gay. Perhaps those who have limited sexual experience would think so.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard