Sandriatinhi
+15|6664|Apeldoorn, Holland

tom wrote:

blacklupus is a statpadder  http://img201.imageshack.us/my.php?imag … ingmf5.png

I entered one day with this player on the same server and i sow this player staying to factory with other two players making stats padding. They used for kill pistols and grenades  and when i went to see near what happen  he killed me killed me and dont let me to die and make spawn in another place.I was very nervous so i decided to report him. This player make stats-padding and in his stat http://bf2s.com/player/57570205/ you can see he have a lot of kills with pistol, you can verify. Please reset this  player !!!
Sorry Tom, but i don't think this guy is a statpadder!
Normally statpadders have favorite victims or enemies above 20 kills/deaths per round excluding very good players and the P&K addicts of course....or are they padders too?? Hmhmhm...

Last edited by Sandriatinhi (2007-02-21 03:30:02)

=Karma-Kills=
"Don't post while intoxicated."
+356|6601|England
@ Sandriatinhi

Nice Rank,
Average / Below Average KDR,
Average / Below Average SPM,
Good mix of combat / team points,
Average weapon ratios,
Average vehicle KDRs,
Nice awards!
Good mix of Vanialla / SF,
Accuracy is pretty good (better than mine atleast)
Only 50k to general!

Overall just above average, 6.5 / 10
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6303|eng
good K ratio
you're british (always good)
wow i have never seen someone with a favourite map of Gulf of Oman, a good variety of maps you have there
all weapon ratios are positive except defribulators and AT mine, well done
ALL ribbons except two
lots of expert badges
all in all, good profile well done!!!
#rekt
XRogerMellieX
+8|6346
Mintsauce! An honest to god first account, it's good to see.

Stats are as I would expect, a few things are apparent though.

Armour is an easy KDR for first timers. Use your engineer kit and don't run straight into battle. Armour sits on the fringes of battle so you have less flanks to worry about, when your damage gets to halfway or below, pull out and hide. Hop out an repair yourself. Rinse and repeat.

Work on your support a bit more, seeing as it's over 1. People will give you shit for being a grenade whore, if they do simply right click and hold to cook the grenade and then run up and hug your enemy. Suicide bombers are scary and people will leave you alone.

Drop more health packs as medic. You've got a low heal rate in that kit and you're doing your team no favours by denying them your preventative expertise.

Keep it up mate, there's plenty of life in this game yet so you've still got every chance of ranking up one day soon.
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6608|Reisterstown, MD

XRogerMellieX wrote:

Mintsauce! An honest to god first account, it's good to see.

Stats are as I would expect, a few things are apparent though.

Armour is an easy KDR for first timers. Use your engineer kit and don't run straight into battle. Armour sits on the fringes of battle so you have less flanks to worry about, when your damage gets to halfway or below, pull out and hide. Hop out an repair yourself. Rinse and repeat.

Work on your support a bit more, seeing as it's over 1. People will give you shit for being a grenade whore, if they do simply right click and hold to cook the grenade and then run up and hug your enemy. Suicide bombers are scary and people will leave you alone.

Drop more health packs as medic. You've got a low heal rate in that kit and you're doing your team no favours by denying them your preventative expertise.

Keep it up mate, there's plenty of life in this game yet so you've still got every chance of ranking up one day soon.
Winner of the k21 expanded rate...

XRogerMellieX 
The first thing I notice is the very high spm followed by the good k/d.  However, since you only play the medic kit, that is to be expected so no surprise really.  Your accuracy is pretty good.  Your w/l is pretty bad but that isn't a tell-tell of how good someone is.  Just a barometer or how well they commander.  7/10

Your weapon ratios are ok but they are dilluted because of your over playing the medic kit.  Without those, your weapon ratio would be very bad.  Nothing there really stands out.  5/10

You love Jalalabad as do I.  Mashtuur City is your second most played map which is shocking since you only play as a medic.  Next would be Karky and Sharqi while the rest are just a few hours in a map.  6/10

62 percent of your kit time is in medic.  It appears you have more fun playing as a medic, which is fine.  It is your game so play it the way you want but people who will rate your stats will just call you a medic whore and move on.  3/10

Only 17 percent of your time is in vehicles.  Suffice to say that you are a IO player.  Armor is good.  Heli is also ok.  All the others, you don't have enough to to accurately rate them.  Overall ok I guess. 6/10

Someone of your global  score should at least have all vet badges.  The fact that you only play as a medic hinders that.  But it appears you only play for fun and not necessarily badges/ribbons.  3/10

Try commanding more so you can improve your overall w/l and get the badges and ribbons associated with it.  Try branching out to the other kits once and awhile.  Overall 5/10
Mr.Casual
p-n*|3eergogglz
+136|6526|Minnesota eh
8.4/10
T.Pike
99 Problems . . .
+187|6300|Pennsyltucky

Good stats, ratios seem very good.

Has never spent time as Commander.
XRogerMellieX
+8|6346

killer21 wrote:

on XRogerMellieX
Cheers for the breakdown mate. Yes, I do play for fun, yes I do love my L85A1.

Ask any user of the internode servers and they'll tell you how much they hate my AT, DAO, basic assault and M24. I'm branching out but slowly. I also like to keep my SPM high to see how I fare in the Australian top 100. I like to be up in world rankings (810 for assault rifles). My chopper would be higher to if I a) played more and b) could get a decent pilot or the chopper to myself.

Agree with all your comments though, but I'm still just going to play how I enjoy it.

Ignore me, rank the last guy.
Gilmourish
+4|6601|Holland
T.Pike
For some one who had the account for 13 days you got a lot of playingtime 46 hours...
You should do something about your accuracy, which is poor.
K/D is pretty bad.
SPM could be better.
Is see you like playing support...try to fire in bursts and not spray the place. You'll probably hit some more.
Can't say anything about vehicles.

Well...play some more and get better I guess
T.Pike
99 Problems . . .
+187|6300|Pennsyltucky

Gilmourish wrote:

T.Pike
For some one who had the account for 13 days you got a lot of playingtime 46 hours...
You should do something about your accuracy, which is poor.
K/D is pretty bad.
SPM could be better.
Is see you like playing support...try to fire in bursts and not spray the place. You'll probably hit some more.
Can't say anything about vehicles.

Well...play some more and get better I guess
I've been playing everyday when I get home from work until its time to go to bed. 
In the beginning I couldn'y hit the broadside of a barn, slowly improving.
Thanks for the advice.

Ignore post for Ranking.  PLEASE rate Gilmourish - Thanks

Last edited by T.Pike (2007-02-22 23:52:58)

AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6480|A W S M F O X
Sorry, but its all pretty bad!!!!!

But the main thing is, if your having fun, who cares!!!!!

Im not sure how you could recover from those KDR and SPM ratios, medic is pretty cool, you like Support i can see, if your a team player, medicing is where its at! Maybe watch some vids in the movies media section and learn whats happening!

But its good to see your enjoying SF, superior game to normal BF for sures.
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6598|Melbourne, Australia.
I want the k21 expanded rate!

Raidensen:

General stats:
SPM is a little above average, I suppose for being mainly sniper is it nice.
KDR could be better. Ive played with you and a decent sniper, your KD should be higher.
Win/loss is above 1 which is ok.

6/10.

In more detail:

10,000+ sniper rifle kills, very nice.
Very good accuracy with the rifle, and good overall accuracy.
Very very few claymore kills for the amount of time played as sniper.
Only 25% of kills in vehicles, although this is good...you still have alot of bf2 to experience!

Overall 7/10.
3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
+345|6320|The | Netherlands
-[Silver.Inc*, great SPM for a player of your rank. Also nice K/D ratio with a great kill streak!
A lot of aviator, but ok, everybody has his/her own vehicle. Great kit ratio's, esspecialy engineer and sniper.
Terribly much gold stars, I've bet you have owned a lot of matches!

Also, only ~600 suicides, great! Over all 8.7/10

Nice stats!

Last edited by 3lmo (2007-02-23 09:52:16)

giant8900
+0|6298|Singapore
@3lmo

I'm gonna rate your account as a rather new account.

Great SPM.
K/D NOT good.
Accuracy NOT good.
Average weapon KD I guess.

You're relying on revives to get your SPM, I think...
5.5/10
Ottomania
Troll has returned.
+62|6538|Istanbul-Turkey
nice kdr spm accuracy
bad city map whoring
HaVoK-RooKiE
+27|6665|United Kingdom
Average spm, accuracy, overall k/d ratio, win loss ratio and weapons/vehicle k/d ratios

Nothing stands out as (omg your great at) all fair

side note- 77% of kills from vehicles means you should have alot higher then 1.80 overall k/d ratio
Gilmourish
+4|6601|Holland
hmm...wondering where my rating is They always forget me...lol
HaVoK-RooKiE
+27|6665|United Kingdom
Sorry bud ill give you a proper one now

@ Gilmourish

First off overall win loss ratio is average (not good at 1.24 try and get it up)
Accuracy is outstanding at 29%
SPM is belove average at under 2.0
Overall k/d ratio is average also

Weapons-
Weapons k/d ratios all seem to be pretty average except of corse your 2 to 1 k/d ratio with sniper rifles.  My sugestion is put down the sniper rifle and get into the heat of some IO battle.

Vehicles- 16% of your kills, not much at all...  and sadly all your k/d ratios show for it.  Get into some vehicles man and pracy up. When you get good at them its soo much fun nowing you can go in an ruin peoples fun because your the better pilot or better tanker

Misc- Not too many badges/ribbons (i would work on that)
Fav. Victims- 1.... Thats it?  Get out there and kick some peoples hinnys and add them to your victims list bud!

Lastly maps- Do not play wake if your going to be a sniper and sit on the ground. Usually its wake/sniper/M95/TK/J10 so i guess thats better then that.

Anyhow man your stats seem to show your pretty new to the game. Just work hard and you will get better

Last edited by HaVoK-RooKiE (2007-02-24 08:36:49)

11sog_raider
a gaurdian of life
+112|6476|behind my rifle
nice krd's and awards. really nice avaitor kdr
cMD-RR
+17|6304
11sog_raider AKA wiener in ur mouth

a sniper account?
oNLY 2.5 hours, not so good accuracy,spam,kd ratio.
Almost no positive ratios and a bad  win loss ratio.
Sorry to say it but your account sucks big time try to whore it up ;
Coprophiliac_Jack
+11|6645
cMD-RR

Pretty okay 2nd/3rd/4th account. Assault rifles/inf could be higher. Nice chopper work though.

Stats are in the sig, you can rate either.
RD_The_Dog
+87|6554
Coprophiliac_Jack  OR TheHorns....

Im a fan of your stats.  Decent SPM for someone who doesnt seem to whore the Medic class too excessivly.  You play a lot of Anti Tank and Assault which is GOOD!  Hope you're working on getting all your experts. 

KDR is good.  Nice work in the Chopper.....i hope you dont rape the TV station too much.

Respectable stats and your probably a respectable player.
NiMee
+6|6524|Singapore
Wao....nice infantry stats! Well, i am ground punder just like ya except that i hate to fly. Nice SPm and great driver points u have. How u do it?? All expert badges and decent amt of victims u have there.  I wish one day i wil be in the same calibre just like ya Sir! Good Luck to ur Bf2ing!!!
t0mhank5
+319|6729|Surge
NiMee
working towards Colonel, good luck!
nice SPM.
k/d is ok for mostly infantry, though infantry stats could be better.
great amount of flag captures + assists, put me to shame
good SF time overall, not just warlord played. rebel maps, thumbs up!
lotsa gold medals!
a few SF medals you are close to, keep up the good work.
a lot of badges you are eligible for, try for those expert pistol, explosives, ground defense, engineer, etc. It is a thrill going for and succeeding on those badges.
you prefer city maps, try some of the bigger maps once in awhile: kubra dam, dalian plant, daqing oilfields, gulf of oman, dragon valley, etc. i know, theyre less exciting.
try jets more if you can stand it. Fly the J10 for starters, at least get the aircraft ribbon. Wake Island as Chinese, Gulf of Oman as MEC, Dalian Plant as Chinese, Operation Clean Sweep are all good places to get good as an aviator.
if you are planning for general ranks, i would go for more helicopter time too. gunning on sharqi in a heli is easy enough. SF maps are good too, provided you can get a good pilot/gunner
try more variation on your kit playtime, even if you cant get as many ammo/revive points. variation on kits should improve your overall skill.

now what on earth does your name mean?

overall 7/10

Last edited by t0mhank5 (2007-02-25 21:21:18)

hawaythelads
We are PREMIER LEAGUE!
+84|6503|Newcastle Upon Tyne.
Nice KD/R and SPM
Kill streak 102...WTF?...Blackhawk?
Nice death streak

Not much i can say that hasnt been said before...

Last edited by hawaythelads (2007-02-26 01:49:28)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard