mikeyb118
Evil Overlord
+76|6610|S.C.
I had a knife fight with blazin.uk on the 24hr karkland server he was always on.
Tjasso
the "Commander"
+102|6535|the Netherlands
Mr.Bonus ! your are a very skilled chopperpilot/gunner , dont see you anymore ..what happened ???
=EXP= TMMTAKEN
+0|6312
https://images.filecloud.com/355875/Fragalot%20_.png

The_Killer
Banned
+113|6536|dunno
^shadow_Ownz^
Babyspinach
Bushviper
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6570|Hungary
As im european and i play a lot on german servers i have played with:

1. f1r3starter
2. Huellia
Marinejuana
local
+415|6597|Seattle
screw the top ten losers. look for black-leader-88 if u want to shockpaddle a real dork.

and "shadow ownz" is my victim

Last edited by Marinejuana (2007-02-18 14:49:38)

Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6475|Tyne & Wear, England
BLacK_JeSuS shot me in the back the other day, whilst I was climbing a ladder.  Thats the only one im aware of.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
Dsp-CS-
Claymore magnet
+98|6717|Alaska

Marinejuana wrote:

screw the top ten losers. look for black-leader-88 if u want to shockpaddle a real dork.

wasnt he the one who got caught hacking?
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6758|Mexico City
Weed is a nade spammer. average karkand whore.
Firestarter is a jerk. He kicked me once for "stealing" his commander seat.
bullit
Tank Troll
+71|6701|London, UK
Pwned firestarter and he left after 10 mins or sumat after swapping teams, took screenies of kills thought he was blueassault, check sig
Ryan
+1,230|6854|Alberta, Canada

None, can't be bothered to play with a bunch of nade spamming, bunny hopping losers.
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6561|UK

Sad that I remember lol but

Firestorm (HA I SAID NO TO UR ORDER MOFO I AM SO LEET) 8-)
Blazin
Lord of weed, way way before he got to the top of the leaderboard
And some other German guy who I cant remember

And yes boys and girls, each one of those encounters was on a karkand only server........

Martyn
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6536|dunno

Dsp-CS- wrote:

Marinejuana wrote:

wasnt he the one who got caught hacking?
No.
{XpLiCiTxX}
Ohh skeet skeet
+143|6481|New York
Just so I could make a contribution to this thread, I tracked down Lord of weed and played with him. 

I believe he went 29 - 4 throwing grenades from the hotel at Karkand.  I followed him around the map to see if he just throws grenades, and yes, that's all he does.  He throws them close range and a lot of them.  Every stereotype you can put with Weed about throwing grenades is true.  I just wanted to confirm this for myself.  When he was USMC he was commander and MEC support.  While we were on opposite teams he killed me once, and guess what.. a grenade.  Sad, really.
pebblebash
Banned
+9|6289

{XpLiCiTxX} wrote:

Just so I could make a contribution to this thread, I tracked down Lord of weed and played with him. 

I believe he went 29 - 4 throwing grenades from the hotel at Karkand.  I followed him around the map to see if he just throws grenades, and yes, that's all he does.  He throws them close range and a lot of them.  Every stereotype you can put with Weed about throwing grenades is true.  I just wanted to confirm this for myself.  When he was USMC he was commander and MEC support.  While we were on opposite teams he killed me once, and guess what.. a grenade.  Sad, really.
I hear he gets paid for every kill, can someone confirm this is non-bs plzthx.

Last edited by pebblebash (2007-02-25 15:18:46)

{XpLiCiTxX}
Ohh skeet skeet
+143|6481|New York

pebblebash wrote:

{XpLiCiTxX} wrote:

... What?!
pebblebash
Banned
+9|6289

{XpLiCiTxX} wrote:

pebblebash wrote:

{XpLiCiTxX} wrote:

... What?!
I hear he gets paid by some coffee shop for killen noobs on bf2. (sponsor or some shizz)

dunno where i heard it

is this true

is what im asking

not you

everyone who wants to answer
Homie22
+34|6623|Orange County, California
volx can't play anymore cause he has to work and yes im a friend of his so i know this.

Last edited by Homie22 (2007-02-25 15:24:17)

-botivix-
Damn
+23|6737|Not Scotland Anymore!
All i have to say is - "I dont know, and i dont care."
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6798|Bulgaria
I have played against some 4-star generals, which means they are in the top 50, right?
_1_MAN-ARMY.19
+25|6282

Nikola Bathory wrote:

I have played against some 4-star generals, which means they are in the top 50, right?
yes
Dragonclaw
+186|6317|Florida
We tried to kidnap firestorm but he wouldnt get out of the tank once. I killed Phantoms APC with a grenade, I killed the lord of weed with a point blank no scope snipe. I played with volx once and owned his ass. Thats about it.
imm0rtal
+18|6283|UK

pers0nah wrote:

loads,

L#O#W
Blazin
FireStorm
GuildWarser
TangsterChinkz
BushViper
BabySpinach
Firestarter + JoJosurma
Vengence

Loool, TangsterChinkz is not anywhere to be seen on the Top 100 or anything, but ive played with and against him and he was a REALLY good infantry player, always reviving people and stuff like that!
Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6538|Milkystania, yurop
Blazin.uk and i were medic whoring on karkand...so much........fun............
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6643|Finland

Highest player: Some dude who kept crashing his jet all the time, after which telling everyone about the amount of weed he had smoked. He soon left the server because he had "the munchies". True story.

Highest ranked player: THE#LORD#OF#WEED (A few months ago). Yes, I have had the "honour" to see this personality on my team on Oman. And to think, he wasn't spamming nades. Oh no. He was in an SU34 halfway on the MEC runway, just sitting there. Nice. I decided to make a run for the choppah instead. As I claimed the gunners seat as my own, his even more delightfully wonderful clanmate proceeded to redzone me. A few Eryx->Havok TK:s and jumping under the stationary jet forced-TK:s later, I was ready to leave the server.

Yes, I behaved like a peenaas. Sue me.
I need around tree fiddy.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard