^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6899|The Hague, Netherlands

new patch ?

btw about the dual think we need a more quiet time for that, 20:30 is a bit grouded + we can't finish it (most likely people join too quick)

don't have the patch yet either...... let me think of a better time date.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6881|The Netherlands
I tried out that new radar/smoke nade this afternoon and it sucks. It doesnt rearm if you re standing next to an ammo crate so you only get one.

I m gonna try the sniper decoy tonight.
Doperwt.
Anouk, Slayers little bitch
+80|6555|Belgium

Echo wrote:

I tried out that new radar/smoke nade this afternoon and it sucks. It doesnt rearm if you re standing next to an ammo crate so you only get one.

how did you get the sniperdecoy? Northernstrike isn't out yet though?
Echo
WOoKie

Doperwt. wrote:

Echo wrote:

No, it isnt out yet but you can get the ns unlocks via the field upgrade screen if a certain tree is full. The sniper decoy is actually drawing a crowd if you find a nice spot for it. Hide some apm's near it and you have yourself a lure with trap. At one point yesterday evening, maybe 2 seconds after i set up the decoy, the bullets and rockets were already flying over my head. A decoy can come in handy for people that like recon and there's many ways to use em. Trent told me on ts he's using it to knife people.

Btw if you get the 3rd player ability, the stamina recovery via the field upgrade screen, its gives you 3 upgrades, the recovery, the extra nade and extra clip.
Doperwt.
+80|6555|Belgium

Echo wrote:

Doperwt. wrote:

Echo wrote:

No, it isnt out yet but you can get the ns unlocks via the field upgrade screen if a certain tree is full. The sniper decoy is actually drawing a crowd if you find a nice spot for it. Hide some apm's near it and you have yourself a lure with trap. At one point yesterday evening, maybe 2 seconds after i set up the decoy, the bullets and rockets were already flying over my head. A decoy can come in handy for people that like recon and there's many ways to use em. Trent told me on ts he's using it to knife people.

Btw if you get the 3rd player ability, the stamina recovery via the field upgrade screen, its gives you 3 upgrades, the recovery, the extra nade and extra clip.
when is trent not knifing?
all for the knifing
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers

jumping from a roof with parachute is dangerous business.........

jumped today, Splat......

RunDje [teamkilled] ........

Yahoe !!!!!!!!!!!!

(WHY OHHHH WHY)
Doperwt.
+80|6555|Belgium

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

Yahoe !!!!!!!!!!!!

(WHY OHHHH WHY)
To bad you You didn't killed an ene,my, or you would have a kill with a parachute:p
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers

Doperwt. wrote:

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

Yahoe !!!!!!!!!!!!

(WHY OHHHH WHY)
To bad you You didn't killed an ene,my, or you would have a kill with a parachute:p
don't think it will say [parachute]

probably more like :

RunDje killed....

too bad it was a team member tho
GC_PaNzerFIN
Work and study @ Technical Uni
+528|6575|Finland

yea, someone killed me with parachute in titan mode. It was   someone[killed]GC_PaNzerFIN. After that I ROFL I remember it has happened to me in the good old bf2 days too but it was a teamkill...
3930K | H100i | RIVF | 16GB DDR3 | GTX 480 | AX750 | 800D | 512GB SSD | 3TB HDD | Xonar DX | W8
Hallvard
+262|6683|North Norway

I love killing people with pod or landing on them with parachute

to bad it happenes rarely
Doperwt.
+80|6555|Belgium

I was wondering, how does the sniperdecoy works? Does it just shows a hologram to the enemy or wehat does it do?
Echo
WOoKie

Doperwt. wrote:

I was wondering, how does the sniperdecoy works? Does it just shows a hologram to the enemy or wehat does it do?
I think it shows a red dot on the enemy radar, its just some round thing that beeps.
Hallvard
+262|6683|North Norway

lmao! I think it was panzer who tried to RDX-ram my APC.. he failed and I drove over him

oh, and the one time you managed to destroy the Walker that way, I was not the one controlling the walker.. I was in the AA position... damned noob didn't know how to use the walker >.<
Doperwt.
+80|6555|Belgium

So funny today on the server, I stole the enemy walker on gibraltar in the beginning of the game. It took them 75 % of the round to destroy it, even panzers arti's, other peoples lollermines and at guns didn't got me down.  When I went down 45 kills later, an other alker was ready for me
GC_PaNzerFIN
Work and study @ Technical Uni
+528|6575|Finland

kmjnhb wrote:

lmao! I think it was panzer who tried to RDX-ram my APC.. he failed and I drove over him

oh, and the one time you managed to destroy the Walker that way, I was not the one controlling the walker.. I was in the AA position... damned noob didn't know how to use the walker >.<
yeah, one of those noobs that can't shoot anyone or anything with walker  so easy to blow them up when they even don't shoot back
3930K | H100i | RIVF | 16GB DDR3 | GTX 480 | AX750 | 800D | 512GB SSD | 3TB HDD | Xonar DX | W8
Doperwt.
+80|6555|Belgium

[69th_GFH]GC_PaNzerFIN wrote:

kmjnhb wrote:

yeah, one of those noobs that can't shoot anyone or anything with walker  so easy to blow them up when they even don't shoot back
I hope you weren't talking about me

You will bow for my powers, sunny
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6630

Doperwt. wrote:

kmjnhb wrote:

Never underestimate the power of a Finn...
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
Hallvard
+262|6683|North Norway

NooBesT[FiN] wrote:

Doperwt. wrote:

Never underestimate the power of a Finn...
yea, that Manninen guy or whatever his name is acually managed to get a gold medal last week (ski)
Doperwt.
+80|6555|Belgium

Had a couple of great rounds with trentorris and panzerfin today.  Met a guy who understood teamworktotally, He kept dropping and picking us up with his transportship. because of our fast movement we won all rounds
Hallvard
+262|6683|North Norway

prolly just hored the transport to get an award
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6911
In Project Reality, I like the idea that you need to be a pilot to use the helicopters, and I am not totally sure, but it would be nice if they got teamwork points for transporting.

I think this would be a good idea for BF2/2142 in the future because then more people would be pilots and transport people about. Also the pilot is the only one with a parachute so he actually has to land so people can get out, which is a bit more realistic than everyone just jumping out with their parachutes.
Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6917|Hell, p.o box 666

theDude5B wrote:

In Project Reality, I like the idea that you need to be a pilot to use the helicopters, and I am not totally sure, but it would be nice if they got teamwork points for transporting.

I think this would be a good idea for BF2/2142 in the future because then more people would be pilots and transport people about. Also the pilot is the only one with a parachute so he actually has to land so people can get out, which is a bit more realistic than everyone just jumping out with their parachutes.
You have to play some ArmA, seriously! No pilot? No chopper! No tankcrew? No tanks! This prevents idiots and noobs screwing every single vehilce (in most missions they dont respawn)!

One of my first post in here was something like the above mentioned. I would apreciate such a feature.
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6911
Yeah would be very good. The only problem would be that some idiot somewhere would find a glitch as usual and then get loads of points for doing nothing!

I>Slayer
Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6917|Hell, p.o box 666

^*AlphA*^
F*ckers

slayer.......... that point whore...........

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard