HURLEY
Ima Crunchatize you.
+170|6692|The Lou

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

HURLEY wrote:

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

Boston Red Sox
When was the last time they won the world series? and dont say the one they won 3 years ago cause that was a FLUKE i tell you!

lol,l CARDINALs FTW
I am happy with the one. Its was done right. Come back from 0-3 playoff deficit to tie in 6th game and make Steinbrenner shit his pinstripes at the end of the 7th game. Yeah....that world series run is a classic. How many people watch the Cardinals beat Detroit? I think I caught 1 game and a few other innings of another.

I think i watched most of it, you know... everyone said the cardinals sucked after they lost the world series... i was like no, the pirates suck, we just came in second... thats not sucking lol

Then i doubted they would be Detroit but woohoo. lol
jessefer
+6|6680|Florida,U.S.A
miami dolphins
CC-Marley
+407|6837

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

Boston Red Sox
Home
Section.80
+447|6857|Seattle, Washington, USA

I'd have to say Manchester United, because even though I'm sure no one in my class has actually seen them play, they still wear the Man U track jackets.
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6590|SE London

soldevilla13 wrote:

ARE YOU PEOPLE SERIOUS?

Arsenal is for sure the best sports franchise ever. Man. U.= Shitty Mcshitshit.
Arsenal, the only team I hate more than Man U.

They have a much smaller international fan base.
twiistaaa
+87|6677|mexico
Michael Jordan.. err and the Chicago Bulls.
ShoopDaWhoop
Banned
+53|6341

soldevilla13 wrote:

ARE YOU PEOPLE SERIOUS?

Arsenal is for sure the best sports franchise ever. Man. U.= Shitty Mcshitshit.
Arsenal dont have a fan base out side of england.

You can go anywhere in the world and you'll be guaranteed at least one United fan.

Chelsea may have the money but they certainly dont have the fans, nor do they receive as much revenue from shirt sales and what not as man utd.

I'd say Real Madrid arent far off but I'd definately say there's alot more Spanish man utd fans than there are English Real Madrid fans.
Belx
+4|6687|New York, New York

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

Belx wrote:

New York Yankees.

And rofl at that first picture.
Now we hate each other. It is sports law.
Yeah, too bad.

Now die.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6606|Seattle

Belx wrote:

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

Belx wrote:

New York Yankees.

And rofl at that first picture.
Now we hate each other. It is sports law.
Yeah, too bad.

Now die.
Woah! Mr. Sensitive have entered the room j/k!
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
too_money2007
+145|6317|Keller, Tx
Red Sox are a failure as a franchise. Yankees dominated the century.
delta4bravo*nl*
Dutch Delight
+68|6761
Michael Shumacher was the nr 1 seller of his own merchendise in the world for many years.
$100.000.000 +/year.
Rick_O_Shea678
Angry Engy
+95|6762
It would be the Montreal Canadiens, if they hadn't sucked so bad for the last twenty years.
So it is the New York Yankees, many times champions, and virtually always strong competitors.

Manchester United??  Before they listed themselves on the stock exchange and became mega-rich, they weren't much to talk about.  A couple years of good teams in the 1960s, whoopee.  As of 1990, I would rank them behind the Oakland/Philly A's as a franchise.  But just as twenty recent years of suckitude does not completely wash the Habs out of the discussion, ten years of excellence followed by five years of competitiveness recently does not put Man U on top either.

Hate them if you want, but the answer is the New York Yankees.  39 pennants, 26 championships.
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6648|Montreal, Qc, Canada
djphetal
Go Ducks.
+346|6345|Oregon
My fantasy basketball teams.
They kick ass every year.
jkg1389
The Sound Of Silence
+9|6474
The Detroit Redwings.
Smoke_Deez
+8|6395

jessefer wrote:

miami dolphins
+1 for the Phins, I'd love to say it myself (huge "Phan"), and they've had their years... although not so much lately.  As for getting bated into a soccer argument with the European fan base = a no win situation.  If you are from the U.S. there is almost no way you would pick a soccer team, as if you hadn't noticed, soccer is almost non existent here, and opposite for Europeans, there is no way you would pick say, an American football team as no.1.  Might as well categorize it, or suffer the endless battle of "soccer sucks... no American football does."  As for me since this IS an OPINION thread after all, as a fan I would have to vote Miami Dolphins, but if I was being true and not letting my bias get in the way I would say maybe the LA Lakers, or dare I say the Yankees (no not a fan, and yes they ARE the evil empire, but hey have had many great teams, and players).
cospengle
+140|6496|Armidale, NSW, Australia

<BoTM>J_Aero wrote:

Hawthorn Hawks
With brave fans like you, they sure are
-MIKI3.
+70|6652|The Netherlands
AJAX ! Amsterdam
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6772

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/f/fd/Vancouver_Canucks.gif/225px-Vancouver_Canucks.gif
PvtStPoK
paintball > bf2
+48|6523|montreal, quebec

This is the team who won the stanley cup the most often, about 26 i think. Second place got 10 or so. i dont lthink the lakers won the championshop that often, neither the Manchester United  or the Yankees.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6498|Gogledd Cymru

just go to fucking asia all them mofo's wear manchester united shirts
delta4bravo*nl*
Dutch Delight
+68|6761

surgeon_bond wrote:

just go to fucking asia all them mofo's wear manchester united shirts
bought at local market for a whoping $5 becouse they are all fake or exess from factory that makes them origional
Drakef
Cheeseburger Logicist
+117|6371|Vancouver
Vancouver Canucks? HA! Talk to me when they actually win something.

The Montreal Canadians have won the Stanley Cup on 24 occasions, all but one of them during their history in the National Hockey League, in which there have been 87 championships held. Their last twenty years have not been terrible at all, with Cups won in 1986 and 1993. Of course, with so many teams this is not surprising in the least, nor with how the league has evolved. But they still remain an iconic representation of the most successful sports franchise ever.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6783|Noizyland

ThomasMorgan wrote:

King_County_Downy wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

I will ban you so fast it'll make your hat spin...
Well, it's true...
...it's true I'll ban you? 
For TMo, (Mods Only forum): http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=41227
--------------------------------
Anyway, to the question at hand: In my opinion, the All Blacks!
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6681|Colorado
Any women's sports where the titty's bounce around.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard