~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6323|Orrstrayleea
Okay, ill learn to use them, and i will also learn how to TK for planes/choppers etc, like the rest of the armour/plane whores out there
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6787|Bulgaria
I hate IO, it sux... I do sometimes play on IO servers, though - when I am bored and want to try something different.
TrueArchon
Enemy Sniper..." *BOOM* "Nevermind... got him...
+61|6595|Las Vegas, NV USA

Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd wrote:

IO is for dorks noobs that cant play anything different that CSS.
".....oh, i hate to be raped by a tank/apc/plane/bomber/car...."...........LEARN TO USE THEM U DAMN IDIOTS !!!!

IO has ruined what BF2 ment when it was released: FULL ACTION WAR.
71% total kills in vehicles reveals a lot about your preferences.

If you don't like IO, don't play them (obviously you don't).  However, calling people "idiots, dorks, and noobs" only gives credit to your own arrogance and ignorance.
OakLeaves
Banned
+70|6316|Newcastle UK

".....oh, i hate to be raped by a tank/apc/plane/bomber/car...."...........LEARN TO USE THEM U DAMN IDIOTS !!!!

You havent fucking learnt how to use them look at your vehicle ratio's for a stats whore they suck dick.
[Hive]-Twist
+13|6366
You guys need to chill out. It's a game, people can do what they want. No one cares if you kill in vehicles.
pebblebash
Banned
+9|6278
I like IO sometimes, because its so easy. A few medics in your squad and you're practically invincible... Everyone's noobs on 'em. I usually get something like 40-4 K/D each round as medic with mah AK-101...

Last edited by pebblebash (2007-02-22 04:53:30)

XRogerMellieX
+8|6329

pebblebash wrote:

I like IO sometimes, because its so easy. A few medics in your squad and you're practically invincible... Everyone's noobs on 'em. I usually get something like 40-4 K/D each round as medic with mah AK-101...
Try an internode IO server when there's a majority of skilled players. It's the most fun I've ever had on bf2.

Pull a 10 KDR in that situation and you feel pretty good.
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6663|USA
I like IO here and there.....just not Karkand IO. I don't play grenade wars.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6707|67.222.138.85
Meh.

Stryyker is pretty much right, but the GL is still good (I did love it before though) and the AA is fine. (from a chopper whore)
BakaBakaNeko2
Sniper Kitten Wins !
+16|6295|Malaysia
IO is fun to get away from the spawn campers *coughcarrierrapecough* but the only thing that I hate about IO is that it literally turns into a grenade spam fest.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6682|Disaster Free Zone
IO < 40 players = L85A1
IO > 40 players = L85A1 + Grenades

I only play IO as a last resort after all the other servers have dried up and its no where near as enjoyable.
IO is just a clan members multilateral wet dream, where they can join a server with a bunch of guys and just revive spam there way to high scores and good KD ratios.

IO doesn't show a persons infantry skill, it just shows how many medics he had around him.
ncc6206
=BIG= BAD AND UGLY
+36|6480
Try the Indelible I/O server.  They get some pretty skilled players there that dont just snipe or toss grenades.  Its pretty fun and they rotate Dalian Plant and an few others you wouldnt suspect are fun for I/O.
silo1180
The Farewell Tour
+79|6423|San Antonio, TX
I've just recently started playing more IO, seems like RTJ and Karkand are the only maps that have a lot of nade whores.  I haven't really experienced it much on a Sharqi or Dalian.  But I too used to gripe about how dumb IO is, but IO is a good place to get better at accuracy since you can't hide out in armor.
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6747|Mexico City

TrueArchon wrote:

71% total kills in vehicles reveals a lot about your preferences.

If you don't like IO, don't play them (obviously you don't).  However, calling people "idiots, dorks, and noobs" only gives credit to your own arrogance and ignorance.
IO mode was made for cry-babies that couldnt handled been raped over and over by vehicles.
A rifles war is not even cause pings affects a lot the outcome, also, the hitting zones are very bad programmed, is difficult to hit a jumping faggot while he only needs  to do a barrel to the ground and voila, instant head shot.

a vehics war ping doesnt affect, it takes skill to fight with them against other vehics. Killiing smurfs is the easy part, is their fault to think a riffle can do any damage to a vehic.
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6747|Mexico City

OakLeaves wrote:

You havent fucking learnt how to use them look at your vehicle ratio's for a stats whore they suck dick.
cause i play for the team, idiot, i dont mind to sacrifice myself to help team get a flag, first objective is enemy vehics THEN i go for smurfs.
if stats could show how many enemy vehics you took down you could see the difference.
is so easy to spawn rape with an apc at karkand, i dont do it.
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6591|Reisterstown, MD

ed over and over by vehicles.
A rifles war is not even cause pings affects a lot the outcome, also, the hitting zones are very bad programmed, is difficult to hit a jumping faggot while he only needs  to do a barrel to the ground and voila, instant head shot.

a vehics war ping doesnt affect, it takes skill to fight with them against other vehics. Killiing smurfs is the easy part, is their fault to think a riffle can do any damage to a vehic.
If you were actually a good player, perhaps ur argument would hold some merit.  But since your skills are very poor, hush little kiddo.  IO is a lot of fun imo.  You bought the game.  Play whatever version of it that you want.  Who cares what some twat over the internet thinks.
mikeyb118
Evil Overlord
+76|6599|S.C.

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

I like IO here and there.....just not Karkand IO. I don't play grenade wars.
The same story with Jalalabad.
If you can snipe you can do ok though.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6566|Area 51
IO is fun, but doesn't give you alot of playing option, only running shooting, reviving. Therefore IMO with vehicles is more fun, because you can choose to hunt down air elements, or go tank hunting, or just go for straight tv missle ownage, and that aspect of BF2 is the that made me buy this game and play so much hours! So Vehicles will IMO allways beat IO, except the J-10, because its ghey..
MrWeeyums
+3|6399|NY
IO was fun for about the first week it came out.  After that it got real old real fast.  Now its gettin hard to find any decent SF servers cause in the handfull that are actually left, half are warlord IO.
~Ryan
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6744|Reality

Des.Kmal wrote:

io has ruined bf2. period.
QFT

FF off IO is the shitzors. Maybe if nades/claymores were limited to 1 per kit.
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6668

IO is great, but if there is an option just to disable Artillery, I'll be all over regular BF2.  Many a good firefights are ruined because of Artillery.

Last edited by Ilocano (2007-02-22 11:56:01)

White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6552|Scotland

Backupwayback wrote:

Yah wish jeeps jeeps still on maps but this has been discussed before search first
Thats us told
Fredline
+13|6620|Seattle, WA

White-Fusion wrote:

Backupwayback wrote:

Yah wish jeeps jeeps still on maps but this has been discussed before search first
Thats us told
Wha?!?
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6747|Mexico City
IO sukks, an example:

Last night i played 2 rounds, i ended with above 190 points, i finished those rounds like 25-1 and 28-1, all i did was medic whore in a squad of medic whores....SO DAMN PATHETIC..
=Karma-Kills=
"Don't post while intoxicated."
+356|6585|England

killer21 wrote:

ed over and over by vehicles.

If you were actually a good player, perhaps ur argument would hold some merit.  But since your skills are very poor, hush little kiddo.  IO is a lot of fun imo.  You bought the game.  Play whatever version of it that you want.  Who cares what some twat over the internet thinks.
Second.

Dont like IO? Dont play it.

Can we stop crying now and get on with things?

kthxbibi

Last edited by =Karma-Kills= (2007-02-22 15:08:10)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard