The Magic Mullet
+240|6577

tiptopT wrote:

The Magic Mullet wrote:

Ginger people are rubbish, they can't do anything that involves being in the sun for more than 6 minutes at a time or they burn to a crisp. That's why they all live in Scotland.
Someones just jealous!
I'm not, I can't be, my ginger beard betrays my celtic roots.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6443|Éire

Dezerteagal15 wrote:

But on a serious note, i never noticed how fucking up most people with red hair look, mainly boys. I mean, serious, its fucked up! Sorry like freckly redhead kid, it really LOOKS like a disease. Im sooooo lucky i dont have it. But, i think girls and women usually look ok.
I'd rather suffer from red hair than bad grammar and punctuation.
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6734|SE London

Braddock wrote:

Berster wrote:

It's alright. We might have to put up with them now, but it's only a matter of time till they're all on the buses to the camps.....
To the military training camps in the mountains of Dublin to plan our revolution!
Yeah, I'm sure that's what they've been telling you....
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6443|Éire
It would take too much Zyklon B to get rid of us red heads, we're more immune to pain and suffering.

http://www.library.nhs.uk/genepool/View … sID=101893
mKmalfunction
Infamous meleeKings cult. Est. 2003 B.C.
+82|6692|The Lost Highway

Braddock wrote:

Dezerteagal15 wrote:

But on a serious note, i never noticed how fucking up most people with red hair look, mainly boys. I mean, serious, its fucked up! Sorry like freckly redhead kid, it really LOOKS like a disease. Im sooooo lucky i dont have it. But, i think girls and women usually look ok.
I think he suffers from something worse than grammar and punctuation. He's barely able to get his point across.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6708

mKmalfunction wrote:

Braddock wrote:

Dezerteagal15 wrote:

I think he suffers from something worse than grammar and punctuation. He's barely able to get his point across.
I wish we could still use these as responses to posts with bad grammar/spelling:

https://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j34/Nachtefuchs/spelling-nazis.jpg
Kurazoo
Pheasant Plucker
+440|6837|West Yorkshire, U.K
since when have ginger people had there own race? i hate some of them just walking around with there ginger hair and most of them burn in the sun and you just see a whole family of gingers on the beach when on holiday, without lotion on it really winds me up.. it could be a mutation.
Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6561|Somersetshire

Kurazoo wrote:

since when have ginger people had there own race? i hate some of them just walking around with there ginger hair and most of them burn in the sun and you just see a whole family of gingers on the beach when on holiday, without lotion on it really winds me up.. it could be a mutation.
called us a mutation did he now,

Redheads, Spam his inbox lol

13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6650

from TwitchGuru, when i came across this, i thought of this topic:

https://www.twitchguru.com/picturegalleries/20070220/annah2.jpg
mike_01042
Banned
+9|6480|Nasareth
ginger kids have no souls

Last edited by mike_01042 (2007-02-22 09:11:15)

tiptopT
+72|6735|Scotland's Capital

Tehremos wrote:

Kurazoo wrote:

called us a mutation did he now,

Redheads, Spam his inbox lol

We gonna have us a lynchin!
Kurazoo
Pheasant Plucker
+440|6837|West Yorkshire, U.K
I think not you un-natural beasts!
tiptopT
+72|6735|Scotland's Capital

Kurazoo wrote:

I think not you un-natural beasts!
make it a double!
JahManRed
wank
+646|6781|IRELAND

The Magic Mullet wrote:

Ginger people are rubbish, they can't do anything that involves being in the sun for more than 6 minutes at a time or they burn to a crisp. That's why they all live in Scotland.
Ive spent 20 days in the Nevada Desert with no sun screen, with no problems.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6824|UK
Ginger is not a race, its a genetic trait.

I would like to shag a ginger bird though, never seen a fire crotch.

Last edited by m3thod (2007-02-22 15:46:56)

Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard