G.H.O.5.T.
+1|6685
my question is simple am i good in bf 2 (anwser yes/no and why yes or no)
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

No
G.H.O.5.T.
+1|6685

G.H.O.5.T. wrote:

my question is simple am i good in bf 2 (anwser yes/no and why yes or no)
o forgot tho say vieuw my stats on TimeDefeater (thats my nick on bf2)
=Robin-Hood=
A stranger in the dark
+213|6822|Belgium

Dunno, but you are definitely not good in posting sensible questions

How would we know your BF2 skillz? No stats, no PID, no searchable nick... Hmm, you're not giving us much to go on...

Need more data said the Menthad

Cheers,
R

edit: me to slow, getting old...

Last edited by =Robin-Hood= (2006-01-10 09:57:08)

Viper007Bond
Moderator Emeritus
+236|6807|Portland, OR, USA

If you have to ask, you aren't.

Edit: No, you suck. Your KDR and SPM are way low.

Last edited by Viper007Bond (2006-01-10 09:58:22)

https://bf3s.com/sigs/044900892044e7fc95e599e832a086ae9bcd7efb.png
someone25
+1|6750
average...

normal acc,  1:1 K/D ...  not bad.. not good
elite
+89|6716|Sheffield, England
i looked at your stats, not good im afraid, you have half of your basic badges missing, your just peaking at 1 k:d ratio, im afraid your pretty crap man
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6831|Grapevine, TX
Your doing just fine, keep playing, help your team, and have fun. It's just a game. Enjoy and thanks for playing.
someone25
+1|6750

elite wrote:

i looked at your stats, not good im afraid, you have half of your basic badges missing, your just peaking at 1 k:d ratio, im afraid your pretty crap man
lol???

fuck the badges...  - pfff- i you are after badges u can get them without being good!

he has a good accuracy... but a standard K-ratio...
and the other stats arent soo bad...   but real good is different
SFCCDailey
Banned
+106|6717|USA

Viper007Bond wrote:

Hey Viper007Bond looking at your stats, if you want to pic on someone you should look at the fact that you are a Master Sgt instead of a First Sgt which is pretty slack ass. Guess getting those BASIC badges was a little to hard for ya huh? Your badges and ribbons look worse than half the noobs I've seen. For someone with 20K global score you really haven't accomplished JACK SHIT so how about you calm down and have a nice hot cup of "shut the fuck up!"

Last edited by SFCCDailey (2006-01-10 10:08:11)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

I have all basic and am still MSgt.
ronin1942
+-1|6845
NO your spm and k/d are not good and you have been kicked and banned way too many times for less than 70hrs you have more than i do at 500hrs
wonkey20
+18|6710
ur not that good:)
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6831|Grapevine, TX

SFCCDailey wrote:

Viper007Bond wrote:

Hey Viper007Bond looking at your stats, if you want to pic on someone you should look at the fact that you are a Master Sgt instead of a First Sgt which is pretty slack ass. Guess getting those BASIC badges was a little to hard for ya huh? Your badges and ribbons look worse than half the noobs I've seen. For someone with 20K global score you really haven't accomplished JACK SHIT so how about you calm down and have a nice hot cup of "shut the fuck up!"
I couldn't have said that better! Viper yes my own SPM and K/D ratios are below average, I'm OK with that.  All you play is about 3 maps on your hard drive and I cansee that you are NOT a Team player, so Yeah punks like you that talk like you, think like you , and play like you give all the other players that just want to enjoy this game, a bad taste of all the assholes that we see everyday on the battlefield.
maef
+67|6685|Tulln, Austria

Viper007Bond wrote:

i now i'm way from being good as well, but look at your accuracy man... just over 20%?? i guess you pretty much just spray bullets and get your kills that way.

and... over 50 hours of engineer and only 144 repair-points? that's what i call teamwork.
someone25
+1|6750

ronin1942 wrote:

NO your spm and k/d are not good and you have been kicked and banned way too many times for less than 70hrs you have more than i do at 500hrs
lol

what the fuck is wrong with u guys?

fuck the badges and fucke the kicked and banned thing...
if you are unlucky and all servers that you can get with an acceptable ping that are kicking and banning very easy this happens...  if you are lucky an u have maybe your own server or servers that doesnt kick or bann you can play a million of hours without being kicked

go afte the accuracy and the K/D ratio...

he has nearly the same acc as you....   and if you lokk around the most players (not the best(!!!!) - the most(!!!) have the same or much worse K/D ratios..

so he isnt good... and whatever - but worse is different..
TC><Injecter
+4|6830|Berlin, Germany
You know... I shit on my KDR... Still I think that im better than some noooooooooobs (with high ranks) out there. My KDR is shit but im not.... Im average id say... So way are you all talking about f*cking KDR! SPM is important....
[VS-UK]MrFarmer
RoadKill
+1|6731|Eindhoven, Netherlands
Dont know if your good or not.

as long as you can improve your own gameplay/skills you cant call your self a bad player
G.H.O.5.T.
+1|6685

ronin1942 wrote:

lol
TC><Injecter
+4|6830|Berlin, Germany
Oh ya and for the ban/kick thing! 13/2?! THATS NOT MUCH ?! Not really... I got kick-banned for having the orangename tag -.- Without getting a warning... So that is no indicator how good someone is... I think that hes quite good (not very good nut bad too... something abouve average).... But the badges and ribbons Would look better if he had more
StickyBombs
+8|6759|Sacramento, CA (USA)

TC><Injecter wrote:

Oh ya and for the ban/kick thing! 13/2?! THATS NOT MUCH ?! Not really... I got kick-banned for having the orangename tag -.- Without getting a warning... So that is no indicator how good someone is... I think that hes quite good (not very good nut bad too... something abouve average).... But the badges and ribbons Would look better if he had more
How do you give your name an orange tag?
Ziggy_79x
+4|6687
The dude just wanted a little feedback on how people thought he was doing based on his stats. As usual the lurking flaming assholes have to put thier inflated 2 cents in. YOU SUCK, YOUR CRAP, IM BETTER THAN YOU, IM MAD AT THE WORLD AND IT MAKES ME FEEL BETTER TO PUT YOU DOWN!!!

Not everyone can live up to your expectations of what stats they should have to be good. And who the fuck would want to. A low SPM dosen't necessarily mean you aren't good and it's not that hard to go the route the bitch flamer in this thread goes to get his SPM up.
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6849|San Francisco

Viper007Bond wrote:

I agree. Bring on the people who want to put me down because of my stats...
M1-Lightning
Jeepers Creepers
+136|6733|Peoria, Illinois
You all suck. But's that's because you're basing these opinion on stats rather than good attitude and teamwork/squadwork. A guy that follows his squad leader everywhere is a better player than some lone wolf with a positive k/d ratio. Join a squad, follow your squad leader, help cap the flags and then you will be a good player.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6790|Singapore

*Raises a Hand*

You suck voodoochild.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard