sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6801|Argentina
I suggest EA addin a new map with any new patch.  What ya think?
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6757|Purplicious Wisconsin
They are just starting to do that because 1.03 got a new map.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Ryan
+1,230|6887|Alberta, Canada

what new map?
birdman69
+11|6800|Toronto, Canada
Yea I totally agree.  Its a good gesture to us paying the big bucks for their game.  I don't even care if it's a recycled map like they did with Wake Island. 

Do any of you guys remember this one map for Battlefield 1942 Secret Weapons of WW2, it was a German vs Britsh map.  It was set at night, and one of the flags was on an island surrounded by water. 

THAT would be a sweet map to have in BF2.

Lastly, I wonder if the map will only be available to SF players...hmmmm. If so, that would REALLY piss of BF2 only people.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6801|Argentina
Cmon, dont tell me that you wouldnt like to receive with each patch (1.0.3 brought us the Wake Island) a different new or recycled map.

Edit: I put 1.3 instead 1.0.3, pls sorry war man.

Last edited by sergeriver (2006-01-05 05:13:06)

War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6757|Purplicious Wisconsin
1.03 not 1.3 gosh the special forces patch would be 1.4 for crying out loud if that was so.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6801|Argentina

War Man wrote:

1.03 not 1.3 gosh the special forces patch would be 1.4 for crying out loud if that was so.
God forgive us for such an error.
section9
+9|6891|USA
new weapons would be nice too.
deject
Got His War On
+37|6817|Golden, CO

ryan_14 wrote:

what new map?
dust! 
Kazeons^
+1|6811|Denmark - Sønderylland
dust2 lool
PFCStenzel
Check your AA alarm...
+82|6838|Idaho, USA / Age 30
I think the Big Desert map like on 1942 that was like a Middle East Map since we have the Chinese and Wake Island.  I can't remember the name of the map.  Anyone remember that name?
Krappyappy
'twice cooked beef!'
+111|6864
if you read the second part of the DICE interview on totalbf2.com, the developers have made it clear that there will be no more free maps. we will have to pay for all future content via the booster packs. EA/DICE are slowly transitioning the franchise to a mmorpg-like business model. i would be surprised to see bf3 not charge a monthly fee.
batdog
+0|6733
sound  good too me . always need new map..
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6833|Singapore

Assault... :p
Spyx750
+0|6787
it's not like ea is actually going to give us a new map. they already got our money, so now they only pretend they care about us by fixing the easy to fix bugs.
I believe wake island wasn't redesigned by themself either...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard