Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6721|Tampa Bay Florida
I hope no one else posted something like this before, if so I'm sorry. 

I know it's a little too late but if EA REALLY wanted to, they could.  I'm proposing maybe in the next patch or next huge update that they add single player offline training missions, kind of like America's Army.  You can't use a kit or vehicle until you gain a Training badge offline.  Suppose you want to play as a Sniper online, well, you'd have to go threw an exercise offline, and then if you score high enough on the excerize then you would receive a 'Sniper Training badge'.  Same with vehicles.  So you would have to get a Transport Training badge, or an Attack Chopper training badge.  The level of training wouldn't be very hard, but you would have to showe some skill and understanding of how to use the kit or vehicle.  This would ensure that no noobs would take heli's and jets and there would no longer be noob whoring with tanks.  It doesn't have to be that complex, but I think if they added some exercizes and training offline then it would vastly improve gameplay, and I think more and more people would join squads and good stuff like that.  Just a thought

Last edited by Spearhead (2006-01-02 19:18:15)

sparklet
Banned
+34|6779|stop corecting my grammer!!!!!
^^ just like AA???
i couldn't gte past parachute training kept dieng when i hit the ground or went to fast an got crushed
dan500
+57|6879
I would that a LOT, number of times ive got into a heli and he goes stright into the ground..
supa_fly52
Save a Mouse, Eat a Pussy
+8|6787|Gold Coast, Australia

sparklet wrote:

^^ just like AA???
i couldn't gte past parachute training kept dieng when i hit the ground or went to fast an got crushed
How in the hell can it be hard to get the parachuting badge?
I got mine on my first online game and i acciedentally pushed 'E'.

BTW: good idea, it could be like half-life opposing force or call of duty.
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6745|Purplicious Wisconsin
Not bad, but you have to be online otherwise it wouldn't be able to be in your stats.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
sparklet
Banned
+34|6779|stop corecting my grammer!!!!!
no no it was in america's army i coudlnt pass parachtuing practice
pleas read ALL of the post

Last edited by sparklet (2006-01-02 20:02:57)

Swiftekho
+0|6784
Well, the problem is if they do that then where is the innovation? Would you make a game in which a little guy in a red hat could throw fireballs? No, because it would be un-original. I do believe though they need really difficult piloting and driving training missions. Too many people camp for helipcopter, planes, or tanks when they should be out fighting.
Krappyappy
'twice cooked beef!'
+111|6851
*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6775|Malaga, España
offline training with awards!

Like Boot Camp:

Heli Training: U have to complete 5 training missions ( manouvres, flying through hoops , hit targets with TV missile and gun. etcetc) and 1 realy mission where u suppose to be in a helli ...ofcourse on a decent fair dificulty level. if u completed that...u get a license.
same things with Armor, jets etc etc

but also i want to see some MP,s in the game....Military police , if a guy teamkills 5 persons IAR the Military Police (controlled by AI) goes to him : first we see in animation that he gets beaten up, and he dies(spoken off) when he respawns well what do u know....hes in a Jail thats on the map...after the Round he get his punishment. for example he loses one of his Licenses (Example : You Have Been stripped of ur Armor License) and u cant get the license for a Week. i defently hope that they will learn not to teamkill about a stupid vehicule. and people standing in front of u? well EA must fix that a JET or HELI cant make a TEAM ROADKILL . coz it,s redicules that people standing in front of u..and empty Jeeps? well the last person who sat in them gets the Teamkill..
LockerFish
+47|6737
if the last person to sit in them gets a team kill, would it be just as easy for the enemy to drive there and jump out, preventing aircraft from getting up, and getting many many kills? all he has to do is hide on the side a rush out and jump at the right time.
Spyx750
+0|6775
'yeah I can fly this plane coz I have done the training!!'
*flies up high in the air*
*gets hit by a jet*
'oh noes, time to bail!'
*slaps self*
'crap! I don't have the parachute badge'
*dies*
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6716|Espoo, Finland

*ToRRo*cT| wrote:

but also i want to see some MP,s in the game....Military police , if a guy teamkills 5 persons IAR the Military Police (controlled by AI) goes to him : first we see in animation that he gets beaten up, and he dies(spoken off) when he respawns well what do u know....hes in a Jail thats on the map...after the Round he get his punishment. for example he loses one of his Licenses (Example : You Have Been stripped of ur Armor License) and u cant get the license for a Week. i defently hope that they will learn not to teamkill about a stupid vehicule. and people standing in front of u? well EA must fix that a JET or HELI cant make a TEAM ROADKILL . coz it,s redicules that people standing in front of u..and empty Jeeps? well the last person who sat in them gets the Teamkill..
Lol
Kidding right?
TC><Injecter
+4|6860|Berlin, Germany
Like IT!
*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6775|Malaga, España

Gawwad wrote:

*ToRRo*cT| wrote:

Lol
Kidding right?
I'll say...I,m posting weird shit when i,m bored @work

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard