AlienWrath2121
+7|6466|Behind you with a large rifle

MajorJerkwad wrote:

It would appear that the whole server admin thing is attracting types with severe control issues.

A case in point:

I was playing the other night on a server I had come to love called No BS Clan. They play good maps, and I enjoyed watching those who couldn't follow their simple rules get kicked whenever an admin happened to be on.

One night, after being killed in a tank, some body decided to talk a little smack. I responded and thought that was the end of it. All of a sudden, I see the admin ask if I was talking to him. Not seeing his name as a player, I told him no. The other admin kicked me anyway "In case you were talking to him".

I rejoined and asked "What the F*ck was that for?" and was kicked again for the way I asked. Of course they ended up banning me, but with idiot admins like that, who would want to play there anyway?

I guess any inbred retard sporting nothing but a penile nub can get his jollies by pretending to be a big man and messing with people who just want to play without any hassles.

Needless to say, a report has been filed with EA regarding inappropriate administration. Hopefully those losers will be losing their one last chance to feel important very soon.
Wont happen... first off EA really doesnt care all that much.  Second, because you used profanity you're now in the wrong.(at least in the minds of EA).  If you were really just trying "to play without any hassles", you should have just let the first smack talker talk, not responded...  since you did respond and got kicked you should have come back and just kept your mouth shut and played.  But instead you got hot headed like you were entitled to something and got banned for it.  Shame, but learn from this for next time...  if you really want to just play without hassles, just play and keep the smack talking to someone else.
too_money2007
+145|6462|Keller, Tx

AlienWrath2121 wrote:

MajorJerkwad wrote:

It would appear that the whole server admin thing is attracting types with severe control issues.

A case in point:

I was playing the other night on a server I had come to love called No BS Clan. They play good maps, and I enjoyed watching those who couldn't follow their simple rules get kicked whenever an admin happened to be on.

One night, after being killed in a tank, some body decided to talk a little smack. I responded and thought that was the end of it. All of a sudden, I see the admin ask if I was talking to him. Not seeing his name as a player, I told him no. The other admin kicked me anyway "In case you were talking to him".

I rejoined and asked "What the F*ck was that for?" and was kicked again for the way I asked. Of course they ended up banning me, but with idiot admins like that, who would want to play there anyway?

I guess any inbred retard sporting nothing but a penile nub can get his jollies by pretending to be a big man and messing with people who just want to play without any hassles.

Needless to say, a report has been filed with EA regarding inappropriate administration. Hopefully those losers will be losing their one last chance to feel important very soon.
Wont happen... first off EA really doesnt care all that much.  Second, because you used profanity you're now in the wrong.(at least in the minds of EA).  If you were really just trying "to play without any hassles", you should have just let the first smack talker talk, not responded...  since you did respond and got kicked you should have come back and just kept your mouth shut and played.  But instead you got hot headed like you were entitled to something and got banned for it.  Shame, but learn from this for next time...  if you really want to just play without hassles, just play and keep the smack talking to someone else.
Spoken like a true fucking asshole. If his story is correct, the admins kicked him for a bullshit reason. He has the right to be upset. They shouldn't ban him because he wants answers, no matter how he asks. Just because he cussed doesn't mean shit. EA's little language filter is such a joke, put in place to try and control us. We pay money for their product, so we should be able to do what we want and say what we want. Just because some faggot rents out a server they think THEY can do what they want.

We, the players, are entitled to something. It's called fair play. We paid the $50 to get this freaking game, so some dickhead with a complex is the one that has no right to kick/ban us for cussing.

And stop trying to defend every server's admin here, it makes you look like a tool. Thinking you know everything about everything.
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6565|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.
Money, the admin was at fault for kicking yes, but it doesn't give anyone the right to come back and yell at him. It was stupid of the admin to kick him "just in case", but it was just as stupid for Major to come back and ask "What the fuck was that for?". Alien is right in saying that he should have kept his mouth shut. He could have even asked politely.
Take it like this: Admins are the cops of BF2. You get your good cops and your bad ones, but you never yell at a cop or insult him if you know whats good for you.

Yes, the language filter is a joke, but it has its uses. It all depends on what kind of atmosphere you want on your server.

"We the players" also have rules we must abide by. Sort of like laws in the real world.
Think: "Hey, I have a car, I can go as fast as I want". No.

As for fair play, yes there are many idiotic servers out there, but there are also good ones. YOU pick where you play. Remember that.
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6816|USA

SplinterStrike wrote:

Money, the admin was at fault for kicking yes, but it doesn't give anyone the right to come back and yell at him. It was stupid of the admin to kick him "just in case", but it was just as stupid for Major to come back and ask "What the fuck was that for?". Alien is right in saying that he should have kept his mouth shut. He could have even asked politely.
Take it like this: Admins are the cops of BF2. You get your good cops and your bad ones, but you never yell at a cop or insult him if you know whats good for you.

Yes, the language filter is a joke, but it has its uses. It all depends on what kind of atmosphere you want on your server.

"We the players" also have rules we must abide by. Sort of like laws in the real world.
Think: "Hey, I have a car, I can go as fast as I want". No.

As for fair play, yes there are many idiotic servers out there, but there are also good ones. YOU pick where you play. Remember that.
Sorry but if I get kicked for a bs reason after taking the time to connect, I will be coming back and ripping the admin a new asshole verbally also.
t2krambo
Banned
+99|6681|Panama
Mod edit

Do not advertise. Ever.
SplinterStrike
Roamer
True Mason, but it takes 2 people to make a conflict. I'm something of a pacifist when it comes to arguing, but when I get kicked for BS, I either come back and ask "so....what was that for?" or come back with biting comments "I guess that bullet I put in your head didn't help much. How about another one?"
I understand why you guys react like that, but my thoughts are that, however good it feels, its not the right way.
DSRTurtle
+56|6840

too_money2007 wrote:

AlienWrath2121 wrote:

MajorJerkwad wrote:

A case in point:

Spoken like a true fucking asshole. If his story is correct, the admins kicked him for a bullshit reason. He has the right to be upset. They shouldn't ban him because he wants answers, no matter how he asks. Just because he cussed doesn't mean shit. EA's little language filter is such a joke, put in place to try and control us. We pay money for their product, so we should be able to do what we want and say what we want. Just because some faggot rents out a server they think THEY can do what they want.

We, the players, are entitled to something. It's called fair play. We paid the $50 to get this freaking game, so some dickhead with a complex is the one that has no right to kick/ban us for cussing.

And stop trying to defend every server's admin here, it makes you look like a tool. Thinking you know everything about everything.
When you pay for the money for the server every month you can damned well do what you want.  There are certain rules that admins have to abide by to have the server in the first place.  However they are given some leeway in the addition of rules they want to ensure a good experience for all players.  If you don't like the rules on any given server go play elsewhere.  Your $50 or whatever you paid for the game does not give you the right to go into a server and do what ever the hell you want. 

Everyone here bitches about the admins.  Fine.  Being an Admin myself I bitch about admins on other servers.  That's my right, just as they can bitch about how I admin the servers I'm an admin on.
too_money2007
+145|6462|Keller, Tx
I knew someone was going to play the "the admin pays for the server, they can do what they want" card. I don't usually quote the ROE, but aren't admins REQUIRED by EA to run a fair server? I know none of them actually do it, but they're BOUND to when they pay for a server monthly. Kicking a guy because they think he said someone to them isn't a justifiable reason to kick him.

I only had admin rights on a server for a short while. Our clan never took off and I never got to get the true feeling of an admin, nor did I have to go through what they do on a regular basis. I kicked only one guy in my time, and it was because he was talking major shit, BEFORE the round started. We didn't have enough players to start a game so he felt he needed to let us know how he felt. That isn't considered abuse because we weren't play a round.

Anyways, I don't get to play BF2 anymore, so I don't know why I'm so worked up. Admins are faggots, and they'll always be so. Simple as that. They make up rules to benefit them and their clan and ruin the game for everyone else.
AlienWrath2121

too_money2007 wrote:

First off I'll pass on the asshole bait you threw in there, because it's not worth my time.
Second "If his story is correct"... Even you are hedging your bets.
Third "He has a right to be upset"/ Yes he does, but his post says he was trying to play "without hassle" which if you read the rest of his post is bullshit.  He talked shit, got booted for it and instead of just going someplace else, or coming back and playing... He decided to push the issue... sounds like someone looking for hassle.
Fourth  Language filter is a joke, but that's not what my arguement was...  EA will look at his reaction to the kick and the fact that he used inappropriate language and disregard his complaint against the server.
Fifth "because some faggot rents out a server etc, etc"  Yes they can, they pay money, and if you havent figured it out yet, THAT is what EA cares about.  The most EA will do in a situation like this is warn that owner that if they receive more complaints like this they may address it by possibly removing the ranking.
Sixth  "entitled"  Exactly the point I made in the other post... you arent entitled to shit.  You paid your $50 bucks, but you didnt pay for shit on the cost of the server... so you have a few options, pay for your own server(so you are entitled to something), play on another server(that wont boot you for stupid reasons) or play singleplayer(what your $50 actually gave you entitlement to).
Seventh I dont think I know everything about everything... these are my opinions, just as your posts are your opinions.  I'll defend whom I choose, when I choose and how I choose...  I'll also reserve the opinion that you're a spoiled mommy's boy who could find his dick with a microscope, a pair of tweezers, and map.
kthanksbye
too_money2007
+145|6462|Keller, Tx

AlienWrath2121 wrote:

First off I'll pass on the asshole bait you threw in there, because it's not worth my time.

I'll also reserve the opinion that you're a spoiled mommy's boy who could find his dick with a microscope, a pair of tweezers, and map.
kthanksbye
A little contradicting there, aren't we?
AlienWrath2121

too_money2007 wrote:

AlienWrath2121 wrote:

I'll also reserve the opinion that you're a spoiled mommy's boy who could find his dick with a microscope, a pair of tweezers, and map.
kthanksbye
A little contradicting there, aren't we?
Not at all... My opinion of you had nothing to do with the asshole comment.  It was an opinion I formed after reading your entire reply to my original post.

It's sad that's your only response to my post(again, my opinion)
AlienWrath2121

too_money2007 wrote:

Kicking a guy because they think he said someone to them isn't a justifiable reason to kick him.
Not that I would kick someone for that reason, but actually it is a justifiable reason.

EA ROE 2.3.2 subsection (g)

EDIT:  Ohh yeah and subsection (a) justifies them in booting him for the language.  (Again, not something I would do, since I'd rather just sit and argue for awhile with them; but that's the way it is).

Last edited by AlienWrath2121 (2007-02-21 10:06:30)

DSRTurtle
+56|6840

too_money2007 wrote:

I knew someone was going to play the "the admin pays for the server, they can do what they want" card. I don't usually quote the ROE, but aren't admins REQUIRED by EA to run a fair server? I know none of them actually do it, but they're BOUND to when they pay for a server monthly. Kicking a guy because they think he said someone to them isn't a justifiable reason to kick him.

I only had admin rights on a server for a short while. Our clan never took off and I never got to get the true feeling of an admin, nor did I have to go through what they do on a regular basis. I kicked only one guy in my time, and it was because he was talking major shit, BEFORE the round started. We didn't have enough players to start a game so he felt he needed to let us know how he felt. That isn't considered abuse because we weren't play a round.

Anyways, I don't get to play BF2 anymore, so I don't know why I'm so worked up. Admins are faggots, and they'll always be so. Simple as that. They make up rules to benefit them and their clan and ruin the game for everyone else.
Actually it is a justifialbe reason to kick or ban a player for cussing.  Yes there are ways around the language filter in EA's servers as well as anyone else's.  However in privately rented servers Admins can and will and do kick or ban you for foul language.  Therefor the orginal complaint about being banned for saying WTF or anything else will be tossed out altogether.  So before you go quoting the ROE make sure understand that privately rented servers can actually put SOME more restrictive rules in place.
too_money2007
+145|6462|Keller, Tx
Cry me a river fellas. You take this all too seriously.
https://www.sesa.org/ceehi/pics/crying-baby.gif

Last edited by too_money2007 (2007-02-21 11:26:07)

AlienWrath2121

too_money2007 wrote:

I'm sorry, you were saying something about crying?
yUP|Patriots
+7|6815
I had fun readng this thread. I am an admin on a server and I can definatelly tell you that it's very difficult to 100% police a server and be 100% fair with all the pubbers. If you're a good admin, you'll try to respect ALL players, regardless of rank or age or whatever. There are servers with rules and no rules, to each his own.

Anyway I remember a long time ago I was kicked for flying the j-10 on laidbackcrew's server. So I hopped on their TS an asked them why was I kicked. The funny thing is the guy who kicked me went on and on on how I was "shooting infantry" with the j-10. I was speechless and needless to say very much enteratined lol. Anyway I told them that I wasn't here to start a fight and that I was just curious and left politely.
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6940|Bulgaria
name: team of destination
type: a SF warlord 24/7 IO server

Avoid it!
They just kicked me and some others, reason?
"no clays"?? can u imagine? I was an AT all the time, just picked the kit of an enemy sniper I killed to lay 2 clays, then got back my normal AT kit and walked away. A bit later (without having scored a kill with the clays) I got kicked! WTF? Lame n00bs!!
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6736|MANCHESTERRR

Nikola Bathory wrote:

Avoid it!
"no clays"?? can u imagine? I was an AT all the time, just picked the kit of an enemy sniper I killed to lay 2 clays, then got back my normal AT kit and walked away. A bit later (without having scored a kill with the clays) I got kicked! WTF? Lame n00bs!!
wow, no clays server, im gonna go play there.
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6777|Camp XRay

Use The Search There Is A Thread For This

Last edited by Marlboroman82 (2007-02-23 13:17:07)

https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6901|The United Center
Merged with the stickied "Lame Servers/Server Admins" thread.
SplinterStrike
Roamer
Most awesome ban ever yet. Was playing on a German server going by the name =[ZB]=Zockerbande
IP is 84.244.162.99:16567
Admin was =[ZB]= tcn.DoNtKnOw

Was a low player IO Karkand round. Was playing for my first round on it and the MEC had all of the bases. The bleed was already hard on our tickets so we started capping. As we go to cap the last base, round ends...no time limit though.The only possible reason is Admin interference. We lose due to our earlier bleed.

Map loads again, play for a bit. Guy was in back padding so I decided to be a good commander and crush him with supplies. It lands square on his head. Turns out it was mr. admin I nailed. Next thing I see is:
N000b yur banned.

I dare you guys to go there and do a repeat
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6897|Reality
Originally posted in the wrong thread.
Post #294 here: http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=49450
Possible to delete the old one? Thx

[rant=on]Very rare for me to post regarding servers but this one is definately off my list. I wish DICE had BANNED list (somewhat like the Favourites list) in the server window, so sucky servers wouldn't show up. As it is you have to keep a list somewhere of the crappy servers.

Texas Teamplayers 74.52.161.162

OK to TK for vehicles. Admins start a kick vote against the tk'ed instead of kicking the tk'er. When vote doesn't work, you get mysteriously disconnected.

Force TKs count agaisnt you.

=DREAD= Trenchfoot  (purported admin who doesn't listen to explanations just listens to his friends)
Sexy krown (tried to TK with jeep in hangar, died by ERYX in plane)(tk'ed in hangar)(forced TK when I got plane)
Latinman (same squad as krown)(M95 so krown could get J10)

are the associated idiots in this story. If you see any of them, you know what to do.

PS
To whomever in the server who said to have fun when I post here, I did THX.

PPS
To whoever said in server to post screenies in the forums yada yada yada. I don't have time to capture pics, register and post in your forums then probably have to argue with the admins. I suspect krown and latinman are  regulars and/or part a clan associated with the server.
I don't bother with screenshots every time i get TK'ed by noobs, retards and asshats. If I did I would probably have 2-3 HD full of the things.

[rant=off]
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6897|Reality

pers0nah wrote:

Nikola Bathory wrote:

Avoid it!
wow, no clays server, im gonna go play there.
Seriously?
Loser.
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
Dimaxx099
+8|6487|Uae-Ukraine
Just want to share,so maybe i calm down a little
I was playing this damn game (BF2 cant quit ffs) when i saw a guy talkin to me
he said *(hmmm.... something strange about you) LOL!
I ask him *(what) next thing i notice i killed him 2ce in a row
he said *(cya)
I'm like ok *(cya)

then this lol

https://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l233/Dima33/dsdsdsds.jpg

i have very good game there,but he broke everything *angry*
Then i found their clan website (they recruiting FFS)  http://www.uk-coalition.co.uk/squad/index.php
I register there so i can ask on the forums wtf is going on
but this is what i get
https://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l233/Dima33/9898.jpg

I want to meet that dude who ban me  *PE]UK-C[ * and cut his f89ckin head off!

(anyway i hope i not get banned for this :-)
If i said anything bad or out of rules please delete this thread).
SplinterStrike
Roamer
No worries man, you gotta vent sometimes. And sorry to be a bitch, but there is a proper thread for venting about stupid servers and/or clans. Lemme dig up the link.

EDIT- here we go: http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=35480

Last edited by SplinterStrike (2007-03-15 11:31:59)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard