ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
+170|6480|SHEFFIELD, ENGLAND
OK armed assault came out today, and im wondering if any of you guys have got it yet and if so, is it worth buying?
acEofspadEs6313
Shiny! Let's be bad guys.
+102|6698|NAS Jacksonville, Florida
The demo's been out for a while. It's worth it to buy if you have a decent computer and if you don't just favor "run-n-gun" games.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6816|NÃ¥rvei

ELITE-UK wrote:

OK armed assault came out today, and im wondering if any of you guys have got it yet and if so, is it worth buying?
Still have to wait another week before it comes out

A couple of German friends have it allready and says it`s a hard game at first but then it gets way better.

PM Sl4y3r the MOD, he have played it alot
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6778|PNW

It does have a steep learning curve. I'm not sure how many people will be playing it online, and bots are too predictable.
Nintendogamer
+72|6593|Chelmsford, UK
downloaded the demo and it was well boring, but i dont like relastic games and it ran like shit on my rig
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6778|PNW

Nintendogamer wrote:

but i dont like relastic games
I can infer that from your name. lol
ozzie_johnson
+98|6664|Penrith, N.S.W, Australia
didnt like it much played the demo, it lagged and hardly anyone was playing it.
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6772|Cambridge (UK)
It's uber-uber realistic. In a bad way, from the sound of the review in this months Edge. They gave it [5].
acEofspadEs6313

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

It's uber-uber realistic. In a bad way, from the sound of the review in this months Edge. They gave it [5].
The only time it's fun to play is if you have a group of friends playing with you.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6726|California

It had soo, sooooo much potential, but its not good.

The learning curve is too high for the average gamer, and its buggy and glitchy as shit
obstacle02
+3|6522

stryyker wrote:

It had soo, sooooo much potential, but its not good.
i agree.  i was really excited about it before i got the demo, but then i was extremely disappointed once i played it.  also, unless your computer is ungodly good, i think it'll run crappy.
fierce
I love [fiSh]
+167|6574
If you want something realistic i rather suggest the Project Reality Mod.
acEofspadEs6313

fierce wrote:

ArmA is much more realistic than the Reality mod.
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6772|Cambridge (UK)

acEofspadEs6313 wrote:

fierce wrote:

Too right. I recall playing Operation Flashpoint (which ArmA is the followup to) and not being able to do anything but crawl around on my belly because I'd got my legs shot off - I crawled for miles and miles and miles before I got bored and switched the computer off.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6659
I read a review of it in the PC Gamer just now and apparentely it's riddled with bugs, so nothx.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
The_Guardsman
Tally Ho!!
+81|6751|I'm not sure.... Buts its dark

acEofspadEs6313 wrote:

fierce wrote:

If you want realisim... Join the Army and Fire a rifle, spend weeks at a time in either the rain/ snow or blazing heat, learn that speeding bullets have the right of way, learn how to moan and swear like a real trooper and also how to suck in air from China whilst trying to clear an enemy postion. Just like l did.
acEofspadEs6313

The_Guardsman wrote:

acEofspadEs6313 wrote:

fierce wrote:

If you want realisim... Join the Army and Fire a rifle, spend weeks at a time in either the rain/ snow or blazing heat, learn that speeding bullets have the right of way, learn how to moan and swear like a real trooper and also how to suck in air from China whilst trying to clear an enemy postion. Just like l did.
Going into the Navy as a FMF Corpsman. I'll know what that's like soon enough.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard