hawaythelads
We are PREMIER LEAGUE!
+84|6508|Newcastle Upon Tyne.
Streaming Google Video (low quality/preview):
http://video.google.nl/videoplay?docid= … &hl=nl

Med/High quality (filefront):
http://files.filefront.com//;6750636;;/

This is a frag movie made by a member of my clan =SFW=, i am posting here as he does not have an account. This is footage taken from our very first matches in clanbase.

Kite wrote:

Let me make one thing clear to all the people who are like ''why didnt you film one streak, dont use short fragments of kills'', I can tell you, i did that! Most of the kills were made after each other, but with like 2minutes of running around-doing nothing in between them.
If i had made a fragmovie with like one round, with lots fastforward-parts in it to help you stay awake, it wouldn't have had the same impact. I wanted to have a kind of fast-paced fragmovie. That's all, not and super-edited hollywood film.
People who think I make a few kills, die, get a few kills and then edit the dieing out of it should really play against me one time. >_>
All constructive criticism welcome
Jackabo
+127|6580|Dublin, Ireland
your pretty good considering you play at a really bad res
hawaythelads
We are PREMIER LEAGUE!
The video was recorded at 1280x1024, it was too large for most sites though and had to be down scaled
Snoopie66
To kill you i like!
+19|6555|Berlin, Germany
Is this what normal clan matches are about... ?
The biggest prone-spamming bunny-hopper wins?!

Sad, really sad, because you do not need to move like a fish on the land, you aiming is good enough
to move like normal players do.
david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6761|Comber, Northern Ireland
its annoying how players with crap graphics have no shadows in alleyways, allowing them perfect veiw
VorteX
+6|6360|Lithuania
LOL, u are really skilled player coz u can kill enemy 1vs1 or 2vs1
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6741|Melbourne, Australia
yer no offence dude but whats with the counter when u kill 5 guys.. wow 5 guys lol ... anyone can do that far out if you take 10 down and half of em wernt alone den maybe just maybe start a little counter

and these cant be clan matches and if so not very good clans at that there fuken hopeless.. half of em are sniper .. WHO THE FUK SNIPES IN A CLAN MATCH... G FUKEN G
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6741|Melbourne, Australia

david363 wrote:

its annoying how players with crap graphics have no shadows in alleyways, allowing them perfect veiw
when i play i turn all the qaulity on low make my geomotry high and my view distence at 100%

(even thought i can handle it on high no lag)  the extra fps is EL GRANDEH and you can spot people so much easier
hawaythelads
We are PREMIER LEAGUE!

I.M.I Militant wrote:

half of em are sniper .. WHO THE FUK SNIPES IN A CLAN MATCH... G FUKEN G
The other team when they realise there about to loose. weve only played a few matches and we cap the enemy out in most rounds...
gameaddict
+35|6702|let op drempels

Snoopie66 wrote:

Is this what normal clan matches are about... ?
The biggest prone-spamming bunny-hopper wins?!

Sad, really sad, because you do not need to move like a fish on the land, you aiming is good enough
to move like normal players do.
And who are you to make up who are normal players and who aren't.(its a game ffs)
iMPaCT.uK
+72|6518|UK , Birmingham
hmmmm dont show 1 kill clips 2 kills MINIMUM tbh..
hawaythelads
We are PREMIER LEAGUE!

iMPaCT.uK wrote:

hmmmm dont show 1 kill clips 2 kills MINIMUM tbh..
Did you read what i put under neath the links?
iMPaCT.uK
+72|6518|UK , Birmingham
errrm well instead of making replies like that go FORWARD my comment to his nubby ass
Tehme4
+5|6581
Seriously, stop judging him as quickly as you are people, "his nubby ass", what the fuck....

You are all allowed to have your opinions but be sensible about it. Kite's a really cool guy.
fierce
I love [fiSh]
+167|6590

david363 wrote:

Why is that annoying? You're not forced to play on high graphic settings, are you?! Every better player plays on shit graphics because: "gameplay > graphics" - no matter which game.

Edit: Anybody else cannot open the HQ file?

Last edited by fierce (2007-02-19 08:20:37)

Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6511|Gogledd Cymru

fierce wrote:

david363 wrote:

Why is that annoying? You're not forced to play on high graphic settings, are you?! Every better player plays on shit graphics because: "gameplay > graphics" - no matter which game.
i reckon im an average player but i prefer graphics to gameplay unless its lagging like shit
iMPaCT.uK
+72|6518|UK , Birmingham
tbh tryin 2 keep a 15 minute frag movie fast paced is a bit unrealistic...lower the time and put the best clips in
Bull3t
stephen brule
+83|6323
Very nice video, I liked it alot.
Madhadda1
+270|6566|Cedar Rapids, Iowa

david363 wrote:

this is actually pretty true.. i feel the same way some times
iMPaCT.uK
+72|6518|UK , Birmingham
errr.... gameplay > graphics

tbh people who think otherwise should go play console games which are much more graphic dependent
fierce
I love [fiSh]
+167|6590

Madhadda1 wrote:

david363 wrote:

this is actually pretty true.. i feel the same way some times
Did you both turn your brain off when posting this rubbish?
iMPaCT.uK
+72|6518|UK , Birmingham
fiSh is seXxXxY

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard