GC_PaNzerFIN
Work and study @ Technical Uni
+528|6575|Finland

trentnorris wrote:

haha. all that the kain guy does is commanding. i was lucky enough to get his dogtags. remember it this very day. at the silo nr 5 at suez canal in one of the crates.
wow, He was still camping there when I played! I should have stabbed him with knife instead of killing him with my lambert silo 5 in suez canal -> KAIN's dogtags
3930K | H100i | RIVF | 16GB DDR3 | GTX 480 | AX750 | 800D | 512GB SSD | 3TB HDD | Xonar DX | W8
madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6871|Sweden
Fun rounds at Gibraltar, was some hack accustaions as well think me and Mike were the ones accused now i feel complete was the first accustations i have had against me great fun keep em coming.

And Hallvard you need to hide yer big feets when commanding so they don´t stick out of crates and stuff
Hallvard
+262|6683|North Norway

pff... you should stop knifing helpless commanders trying to do their job while constantly seing: "***** has initiated a mutiny bote against commander [BF2s] Hallvard..." for no reason at all except they want commander points

and mike, how does it feel to be on the recieving end of the orbitalstrike/arty? noticed I got you a couple of times

Last edited by kmjnhb (2007-02-14 10:57:02)

GC_PaNzerFIN
+528|6575|Finland

kmjnhb wrote:

and mike, how does it feel to be on the recieving end of the orbitalstrike/arty? noticed I got you a couple of times
Be careful or he starts shooting u with orbitalstrike all the time (even when u are in same side)
and when I play commander feel free to try knifing me cuz I will use satellite and uber map so I know where u are. 
                  -  You can run but you can't hide! -

Last edited by [69th_GFH]GC_PaNzerFIN (2007-02-14 11:16:42)

3930K | H100i | RIVF | 16GB DDR3 | GTX 480 | AX750 | 800D | 512GB SSD | 3TB HDD | Xonar DX | W8
Hallvard
+262|6683|North Norway

Great rounds today!!

@Dude, the teams got much better balanced a while after you left

my momoryable moment of today (so far):
Cerbere, EU, command centre... Trent was commander and he got knifed, I managed to translate the mumbling into something about knifed and noticed he was dead.. I turned over to his earlier location and killed the guy that knifed him, then I looked down the main road and see 3 PAC guys coming, I shoot one and damage the others before I run out of ammo, I toss a couple of nades then jump into the just-spawned car.. I drive around the little bunker-tower thing and shoot the 2 guys.. I then see some other PAC guys and shoot one guy with the car-gun and then I jump out of the car and kill another guy, I then jump back into the car and run over the last guy

oh btw, I've started sniping again I had my fun with the other kits (assault) but it's back to sniping now...
Mike<Eagle23>
BF2sEU old school admin - I don't care who you are
+359|6889|Germany

I hack.
https://img402.imageshack.us/img402/9775/hackud9.jpg
No seriously, I touched the roof of a building, got the pin, fell down, used the parachute again and got the pin a second time
Hallvard
+262|6683|North Norway

lmao!
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6630

Why are the award / rank names in english?
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
GC_PaNzerFIN
+528|6575|Finland

ROFL, I wonder how many pins it would be possible to get then...
And award names in english? WTF DICE
Hallvard
+262|6683|North Norway

lmao! funniest 2 rounds on cerbere I've ever had! I almost only used knife and APM in th first round and in the second round I think I shot 3 people... the rest was knife

but didn't get my vet knife badge
Doperwt.
Anouk, Slayers little bitch
+80|6555|Belgium

ahh panzerfin has an knifeissue I think, I took him 5 attempts before he finally stabbed me. and when he did he caught me unaware while I was spraing my lmg
madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6871|Sweden
Had some of my absolute worse rounds ever a couple of favorites was when i was first teamkilled the zombie who struck me down first proceeded to loot my corpse and steal my kit, then throw a medpac at my head wandering of with my defib.. ( counted teamkills that round 4/9 deaths teamkilled great )

Another great moment was when i was getting out my walker at Berin was gonna remove a bunch of lollermines i did´nt expect my co-pilot to go genious on me and run me down with the walker straight through the mines i was defusing.

I also hates every medic i see now knowing they will in 90% of every encounter i have with them laugh at my dead face without an attempt to revive me.

The last round deserves a mention as well i won´t comment it at all though i bet Slayer enjoyed commanding.

Needless to say i wasnt in a good mood when i played tonight especially on Berlin as Pac when there was the bug? that allowed the enemy commander to drop countless orbital strikes in row it never stopped raining.
GC_PaNzerFIN
+528|6575|Finland

well, doperwt. U got me and so did trent but I also got u when u had 10 of ur teammates next to u (unaware? yes but ur teammates were totally blind so I stabbed u) umm lets stop fragging each other and get trent's dogtags, shall we? and I knifed Evil_Beh couple times too. And about non bf2s knife kills, the cerbere was crazy. got 17 kills with knife IAR (and as madmurre said, i got teamkilled a lot too)
Hallvard
+262|6683|North Norway

cerbere owns for knifing
Doperwt.
+80|6555|Belgium

[69th_GFH]GC_PaNzerFIN wrote:

well, doperwt. U got me and so did trent but I also got u when u had 10 of ur teammates next to u (unaware? yes but ur teammates were totally blind so I stabbed u) umm lets stop fragging each other and get trent's dogtags, shall we? and I knifed Evil_Beh couple times too. And about non bf2s knife kills, the cerbere was crazy. got 17 kills with knife IAR (and as madmurre said, i got teamkilled a lot too)
hear hear, Trent has become knifetarget:P
Gillenator
Evils Bammed Sex Machine
+129|6555|Evilsville

Doperwt. wrote:

I really have to knife that dude some time.
I think he has knifed liked 20 times already..
Doperwt.
+80|6555|Belgium

Gillenator wrote:

Doperwt. wrote:

I really have to knife that dude some time.
I think he has knifed liked 20 times already..
when does he knife you? I  never see you play, or on ts, or on the server
Gillenator
Evils Bammed Sex Machine
+129|6555|Evilsville
Usually when I play, no one else plays.
But usually when I log on Trent is also logged on, so I just join the server he's on.
Doperwt.
+80|6555|Belgium

Gillenator wrote:

But usually when I log on Trent is also logged on, so I just join the server he's on.
which tme do you usually play?
Gillenator
Evils Bammed Sex Machine
+129|6555|Evilsville

Doperwt. wrote:

Gillenator wrote:

which tme do you usually play?
Usually between 17.00 and 19.00 and sometines also in the evening after 20.30.
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6630

https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
Gillenator
Evils Bammed Sex Machine
+129|6555|Evilsville

NooBesT[FiN] wrote:

Needs some fixing, eh?
Yup!
Doperwt.