PAC or EU?

Pac48%48% - 66
Eu21%21% - 29
I don't mind, i like them both.29%29% - 40
Total: 135
TheOneAndOnlyX
Banned
+36|6416|Florida, USA
EU has better sniper, mech, pistol and support. Pac has better assault,uniform,vehicles and engineer. So it is pretty even.
HeRbY
+13|6358

TheOneAndOnlyX wrote:

EU has better sniper, mech, pistol and support. Pac has better assault,uniform,vehicles and engineer. So it is pretty even.
psH
Banned
+217|6426|Sydney

Magius5.0 wrote:

I'm a hover tank whore for life.  When you can mow down every motherf**ker on the map with a single tank, you know you're that damn good.
Hmm....i replace that with the A8. Dunno why, but i just have more luck with it. And im used to the tirning barrel for BF2
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6510
Krylov>SCAR

Park>Morretti

Nektomata> Tiger

Nektomata>L5

L5>T39

Sheapard>Ystrebal

Talon>Doragon

Romanov>GroundHog

Hachimoto>Goliath

Bandit>Ocelot

Brianchi>Shuko

Sundik>Michelle

Torcoutte>Malkrov

As you can see the PAC win but not by much

Last edited by doctastrangelove1964 (2007-02-17 18:11:53)

Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6591|UK

Dont mind but I try harder for the win on EU :S

Martyn
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6737|UK
krylov, park 25, shuko (or w/e), awesome pistol  hhmmmm
GC_PaNzerFIN
Work and study @ Technical Uni
+528|6456|Finland

IMO: PAC has better titan (yay campers), EU has better tank, apc and gunship. I don't care about default weapons cuz I use Voss-LAR + Rockets...
3930K | H100i | RIVF | 16GB DDR3 | GTX 480 | AX750 | 800D | 512GB SSD | 3TB HDD | Xonar DX | W8
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6542|so randum

[69th_GFH]GC_PaNzerFIN wrote:

IMO: PAC has better titan (yay campers), ...
What's different about the titans?
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Brasso
+1,549|6672

Hmmm....everyone seems to like the Perierra.  I personally love the Takao.  Much better ROF, plus a scope of sorts, and no huge rotating chamber in the way.  With the Takao, I can empty a whole clip into a EU soldier before he shoots 3 shots into me.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
jord
+2,382|6720|The North, beyond the wall.

fatherted13 wrote:

[69th_GFH]GC_PaNzerFIN wrote:

IMO: PAC has better titan (yay campers), ...
What's different about the titans?
There a differant shape,this enables people to glitch on the PAC titan and kill everyone inside inluding titan gunners.
travisb05
bullseye (+)
+58|6741|U.S
I picked PAC. I always seem to end up on that team. I like the sniper rifle and smg better than the others
GR34
+215|6587|ALBERTA> CANADA
PAC just b/c of the fa-37 other wise it would be EU
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6510
If any of you actually think the Tiger is better than the Nektomata you must really suck at this game.
Magius5.0
+106|6424|UMass Amherst

doctastrangelove1964 wrote:

If any of you actually think the Tiger is better than the Nektomata you must really suck at this game.
As someone once said:
10% = the effect of a gun (super powerful gun or suckage)
20% = player skill
70% = situational (good/bad luck, better positioning, etc.)

Hover tanks are good at long range artillery blasting, provided you can land your shots on your target while moving (or fire, straffe, fire, straffe, and so on).  Evasion and speed are their advantages, along with conservative use of their shielding.  Against a walker, you can evade the missiles and land your shots more reliably.  Traverses over any terrain relatively easily, and little loss of acceleration.

Tiger tank is better for CQC, and reacting QUICKLY to threats at close range.  Their maneuvering is slightly better at close quarters as well, and isn't as restricted as the hover tank, which need to circle constantly to keep a bead on close targets.  A more stable artillery platform, but more vulnerable at longer range since that chassis becomes a liability.
Tetn1s
+59|6684|Los Angeles
Nekomata>Tiger 1 pac
Krylov>Scar 2 pac
Prierre>Takao 1 EU
Dorogon>Talon 3 pac
Shuko>Bianchi 4 pac
Turcotte>Malkov 2 EU
Mitchell>Sudnik(Mitchell seems to go faster) 3 EU
Morretiti>Park 4 EU
Shepherd>Yosturb(however you spell it) 5 Eu
Bandit>Ocelot 6 EU
L5>T39 7 EU
Groundhog > Ramonov 8 EU

overall, EU has 8 advantages and Pac only has 4. I prefer EU.
Master*
Banned
+416|6537|United States

-[Silver.Inc* wrote:

PAC-Krylov
psH
Banned
+217|6426|Sydney

fatherted13 wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

PAC high points
- Nekomata
- Takao 20 Pistol
- Krylov AR(I personally don't like it, most do though)
- Doragon Gunship
- Malkov SMG

EU high points
- Bianchi LMG
- Moretti SR
- The APCs aren't so high off the ground, so they're a smaller target and harder to flip (don't ask)

IMO PAC is slightly better.  Both are pretty balenced though.
The EU smg is better, IMHO, but eveything else is good for PAC.
DerGraueWolf
aka Nekrodamus
+52|6774|Germany, near Koblenz
I don't mind the army at all.
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6385

Magius5.0 wrote:

doctastrangelove1964 wrote:

As someone once said:
10% = the effect of a gun (super powerful gun or suckage)
20% = player skill
70% = situational (good/bad luck, better positioning, etc.)

Hover tanks are good at long range artillery blasting, provided you can land your shots on your target while moving (or fire, straffe, fire, straffe, and so on).  Evasion and speed are their advantages, along with conservative use of their shielding.  Against a walker, you can evade the missiles and land your shots more reliably.  Traverses over any terrain relatively easily, and little loss of acceleration.

Tiger tank is better for CQC, and reacting QUICKLY to threats at close range.  Their maneuvering is slightly better at close quarters as well, and isn't as restricted as the hover tank, which need to circle constantly to keep a bead on close targets.  A more stable artillery platform, but more vulnerable at longer range since that chassis becomes a liability.
I would say it the other way round. Hard to place long-range shots with the Nekomata, cause it aint as stable as the A-8, but way more maneuverable so superiour in close quarters.
Still I prefer the Tiger, as most of the EU weapons. They just look and sound cooler. PAC equipment is all plastic. Except for the Krylov of course .
Plus the L-5 Riesig > Bogatyr. And me <3 Riesig!
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
ZCaliber
+12|6553|Between Canada and Iowa
I don't mind either...

But the PAC Assault looks a little silly. Like something you'd see on Back to the Future Part 2.
psH
Banned
+217|6426|Sydney

ZCaliber wrote:

I don't mind either...

But the PAC Assault looks a little silly. Like something you'd see on Back to the Future Part 2.
You mean the Hachimoto FAV?
UnknownRanger
Squirrels, natures little speedbump.
+610|6387|Cali
EU all day baby!
Afrika_18
+26|6584
I like them both.  But I think the PAC has an edge in the tank department.  They should give more armor to the EU tank to balance out the manueverability edge that the PAC tank has.
Kratos Aurion
+36|6684|Sweden

-[Silver.Inc* wrote:

PAC-Krylov
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6885|Reykjavík, Iceland.
I'd say a tie, overall PAC is better but EU has the Talon which is 5 times better than Dorogan.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard