[UKSF] Graeme
+0|6306
https://img299.imageshack.us/img299/7467/pb000045xv6.png

was trying out my new found toy of taking PB screenies when i viewed this one. To me its a hack as the outline of the player being targeted is in red and he is actually behind the metal wall of the shed !!

Or am I mistaken??

Last edited by [UKSF] Graeme (2007-02-16 16:52:37)

Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6335

how do u get PB screenshots of other players? DO i need battlerecorder going on somebodies server? Or do I need fraps or what?
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6656|Norway

Im_Dooomed wrote:

how do u get PB screenshots of other players? DO i need battlerecorder going on somebodies server? Or do I need fraps or what?
You need to be admin on the server and have bf2CC

Didnt know the PBSS`s looked like that

I dont think he is cheating, it looks like his crosshair is right above the enemy`s head, and therefore he`s tag shows up. If i had a "visual" hack, all the other players would show up too.

Last edited by Fredrik (2007-02-16 17:02:04)

White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6559|Scotland
Post your stats... and il tell you
Madhadda1
+270|6552|Cedar Rapids, Iowa
yes it look like he is you can see the bright red outline of the enemy's body
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6628|Gold coast, Aus.
Sort looks suss. Normally if you see someone and they go behind a wall then the name tag sort of 'fades' but that is clear, hard, red.
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6578|USA
i dont see an outline....i think the red you're seeing is his name (which floats after you see the person, so he might have seen him run behind the shed), and the little nidge there is an explosive barrel.
[UKSF] Graeme
+0|6306
White fusion, just rest assured I out rank you, can shoot striaghter and more acurately than you - I also have a better KD ratio than you as well, so give it  a rest will ya!

Im doomed - look here for info on how I learned to do this - all from a very friendly Ozzie!
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=64101
n0sX
+71|6461
Well if you look at the name in the SS whats his tag LOL. H4X0R? I think hes cheating.
[UKSF] Graeme
+0|6306
I had the advantage of zooming in on him and a red outline is visible.
look just below the unusally bright red name and you will see a red colour, a bit darked than the name - this is the enemy outline as seen by the SWE player
GuliblGuy
Zulu son, what!?!
+79|6792|Anaheim, CA

Yeah looks like a cheat.  You could do something about it if you were a member of www.punksbusted.com.  I suggest you sign up and get your server streaming there!
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6656|Norway

Madhadda1 wrote:

No, it`s a red skull from a claymore/c4.

Edit:
Blown up 500%
https://img440.imageshack.us/img440/9424/nocheathz1.png

It looks like a name tag, and a red scull from a clay. Besides, if he was cheating he would see all the enemies, not just one....

Last edited by Fredrik (2007-02-16 17:17:17)

Jello.01
+46|6616|DFW, Texas

[UKSF] Graeme wrote:

White fusion, just rest assured I out rank you, can shoot striaghter and more acurately than you - I also have a better KD ratio than you as well, so give it  a rest will ya!

Im doomed - look here for info on how I learned to do this - all from a very friendly Ozzie!
Just post your stats ffs... Most people that accuse people of using hacks are below sargeant major and cant hit anything if it was staring them in the eyes.
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6559|Scotland

Jello.01 wrote:

[UKSF] Graeme wrote:

Just post your stats ffs... Most people that accuse people of using hacks are below sargeant major and cant hit anything if it was staring them in the eyes.
QFT
gene_pool
Banned
Stats or not you can see the enemies tag clear as fucking day.
n0sX
+71|6461

Fredrik wrote:

Madhadda1 wrote:

No, it`s a red skull from a claymore/c4.

Edit:
Blown up 500%
http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/9424/nocheathz1.png

It looks like a name tag, and a red scull from a clay. Besides, if he was cheating he would see all the enemies, not just one....
Well if you look at the minimap there isnt many people around there anyway on his team, looks liek a rather empty server to me. And look at his name h4x0r Swe|Fil....
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6559|Scotland

gene_pool wrote:

How many hack accusations you got with your new account?
ECH
+50|6650|Some where near you

gene_pool wrote:

No, no it's a claymore //sarcasm
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6656|Norway
A lot of people got H4xor in their name or tag. That does not mean they hack
Jalabad
+7|6474
Yep, definetly a mine.
Darkhelmet
cereal killer
+233|6758|the middle of nowhere
Red name bug?
Jalabad
+7|6474

Darkhelmet wrote:

Red name bug?
He has his crosshair on the guy.
gene_pool
Banned

White-Fusion wrote:

gene_pool wrote:

How many hack accusations you got with your new account?
A few, and banned from a server (got unbanned then banned again. 2 perm bans from one server, fuck thats pro)
Slickdawg8
Visit TAW.NET
+58|6785|Long Island
it is not a hack...i think that he can see the top of the guy.  i have played and people are just around a corner and i still see the red tag sometimes.  u just gotta aim it right.  test it with a friend and u'll see what i mean.  if you wanna be sure...sign up at punksbusted and get ur server streaming.
<<R2>>Capt.HKS
+15|6630|Australia
His crosshairs are aimed right at the guy that's why his name tag shows up. Though I would be suss of the name you need to take a lot more. Use the task command I posted in your other thread and take a heap of him.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard