Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6782|The Hague, Holland

Sh1fty2k5 wrote:

Dutch is now officialy declared the ugliest language on earth
When we were occupied by some Spain king he thought we started spitting everything we would say a word with the letter "G" ^^.
En dit is NIET de lelijkste taal op aarde.
HA!
Rosse_modest
+76|6776|Antwerp, Flanders

Sgt.Gh0st wrote:

Sh1fty2k5 wrote:

When we were occupied by some Spain king he thought we started spitting everything we would say a word with the letter "G" ^^.
En dit is NIET de lelijkste taal op aarde.
HA!
It is when it's spoken by the Dutch
Teebaggs1
X-LG Member
+25|6749|Maine, MA, and PJ concerts

armin wrote:

Sh1fty2k5 wrote:

http://americangirlsareeasy.com/book/dutch_men.shtml <--- That homepage is lol. Check the "Scandinavian men" option. All the showed names are Icelandic. Iceland has a population of 330 000. Why dont we nuke em?

NUKE ICELAND!
Why don't u nuke urself u ignorant american fuck.
LOL..someone says the word nuke and some douche bag automatically assumes it was an american that said it.  Wtf.  It even says the poster was from SWEDEN! 

I say NUKE ARMIN!  By doing so, it would raise the average intelligence of the world by a few notches.  Farking idiot!
dietcokeBF2
Nuke Um Good
+12|6740|San Clemente

chitlin wrote:

bush didnt even win the first election and he barely won the second .. hardly a concensus .. and if you notice hes not particularly popular over here lately and would have never been reelected had we not had a conflict in iraq..
You damn Demi, your the reason the rest of the wold thinks were stupid and lazy u leftys need to stop trying to say bush barely won He kicked karrys ASS, and what do you think a lefty would a done in that situation?!?!? say o its ok you can kill thousands of americans, wana go golfing?

firstly right wing conservatives play a much more proactive role in thier political process whereas liberals think they are both assholes and votes for someone like ralph nader or ross perot ..or dont vote at all .. the democrats are left with thier base who just arent as fervent about getting thier ideals represented in washington as right wingers..
^^^ You must be a republican :-)

Last edited by dietcokeBF2 (2006-01-09 12:17:11)

IlIlIlIlIl
make it funny plz
+3|6749|Netherlands

Sh1fty2k5 wrote:

can you say svheveningen??????? i dont think so

Last edited by IlIlIlIlIl (2006-01-09 12:26:53)

IlIlIlIlIl
make it funny plz
+3|6749|Netherlands
oh yeah i live in Kampen its a little City in the east of netherlands and even we got hookers aNd coffeeshops in our little city that count 30.000 people living in it
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6709|Charlie One Alpha
Don't believe these lies, the Netherlands is a completely backward and barbaric country. I type this using two sticks, a stone and a disused toiletseat I stole from Germany.

But in all seriousness, you really can't compare Amsterdam to the US. First of all you have to understand that Amsterdam isn't actually like the rest of our country. The Netherlands actually consists of two parts:
The western part we call 'Randstad' which is all of the major cities like Amsterdam, The Hague, Rotterdam, located relatively close to eachother. So much that some see it as one giant city, hence the term Randstad meaning 'edge city'. Now, there is a very big difference between the Randstad and the rest of the Netherlands.
You won't find hookers in other parts of the country, at least to my knowledge. Also, you could leave your bike out with a note 'please steal me', and even leave your wallet with it for good measure and you'll probably find them returned to your house. I try to avoid the bigger cities like Amsterdam as much as possible.
The cannabis or marihuana is everywhere though, which I have no problem with.
Some see the Randstad as our own little America, full of people ignorant of things going on outside their 'world'.  Some people from Amsterdam believe that the rest of the country consists entirely of farmers.
That's  just my little say on the subject.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
IlIlIlIlIl
make it funny plz
+3|6749|Netherlands

LaidBackNinja wrote:

Don't believe these lies, the Netherlands is a completely backward and barbaric country. I type this using two sticks, a stone and a disused toiletseat I stole from Germany.

But in all seriousness, you really can't compare Amsterdam to the US. First of all you have to understand that Amsterdam isn't actually like the rest of our country. The Netherlands actually consists of two parts:
The western part we call 'Randstad' which is all of the major cities like Amsterdam, The Hague, Rotterdam, located relatively close to eachother. So much that some see it as one giant city, hence the term Randstad meaning 'edge city'. Now, there is a very big difference between the Randstad and the rest of the Netherlands.
You won't find hookers in other parts of the country, at least to my knowledge. Also, you could leave your bike out with a note 'please steal me', and even leave your wallet with it for good measure and you'll probably find them returned to your house. I try to avoid the bigger cities like Amsterdam as much as possible.
The cannabis or marihuana is everywhere though, which I have no problem with.
Some see the Randstad as our own little America, full of people ignorant of things going on outside their 'world'.  Some people from Amsterdam believe that the rest of the country consists entirely of farmers.
That's  just my little say on the subject.
you got a point there

Maar ben het helemaal met je eens
mrsnype
+1|6683|Oslo, Norway
Amsterdam does not have half the crime rate of certain american cities. I have lived in amsterdam a long time (though not anymore) and it has a safe and socially inclusive atmosphere. Even though you get offered 'coka' and 'fiagra' (sorry all dutch speakers) all the time, and some of the prostitutes have seen better days, i think amsterdam offers so much more than its reputation. Its university is among the best in europe, the history precedes anything modern american culture can offer and the museums and galleries are among the greatest in the world. It doesnt hurt that its an amazing city to go out in, Melkweg and Meander with 60 cent beers on mondays is great for students.
I have also lived in den Haag, in Wassenaar more exact so i'd like to join that club.
chitlin
Banned
+36|6762
You damn Demi, your the reason the rest of the wold thinks were stupid and lazy
no i think euros think were stupid because how retarded bush and redneck right wingers are .. and im not democrat..

He kicked karrys ASS
Bush      50.2%
Kerry     48.5%
Other     1.3%

1.7% thats one serious asskicking ..kerry was almost unelectable and wouldnt have got that many votes had there not been so many people who wanted anyone but bush

Last edited by chitlin (2006-01-09 14:19:04)

Sh1fty2k5
MacSwedish
+113|6710|Sweden
Reminding everybody that dutch is fucked up: Eurotrip. I love that movie. And when Cooper is being raped by these gigantic dutch/german men.. I laughed my kidney out. "Say the word" HAHAHHAHAHA AND HE GET's  FUCKING RAPED WITH THAT DILDO x4
Speelbal
+146|6752|Netherlands

chitlin wrote:

You damn Demi, your the reason the rest of the wold thinks were stupid and lazy
no i think euros think were stupid because how retarded bush and redneck right wingers are .. and im not democrat..

He kicked karrys ASS
Bush      50.2%
Kerry     48.5%
Other     1.3%

1.7% thats one serious asskicking ..kerry was almost unelectable and wouldnt have got that many votes had there not been so many people who wanted anyone but bush
If you would mention where you get those statistics, people won't argue them. Do it from now on please. Now it's just your imagenation..
Sh1fty2k5
MacSwedish
+113|6710|Sweden
The US is still no better than Iran or Costa Rica or another random banana republic, since Bush cheated in the first election.
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation

Sh1fty2k5 wrote:

Reminding everybody that dutch is fucked up: Eurotrip. I love that movie. And when Cooper is being raped by these gigantic dutch/german men.. I laughed my kidney out. "Say the word" HAHAHHAHAHA AND HE GET's  FUCKING RAPED WITH THAT DILDO x4
Ok, first of all, I loved that movie too.
But, the part in 'holland' wasn't actually filmed in Amsterdam AT ALL.
Second, that 'safe word'  is not a Dutch word, AT ALL. I mean, our langauge doesn't even use half the characters that were on that piece of paper.
That was the only part of the movie that pissed me off. Such a fucked-up portrayal of the Dutch.
They filmed London in London, they filmed Berlin in Berlin, and so on. But Amsterdam, they filmed in god knows where just that it wasn't fucking Amsterdam.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
Sh1fty2k5
MacSwedish
+113|6710|Sweden
I thought they filmed it all in Bukarest.. Dunno though. And i understand that those characters aren't dutch. Us 2 are using the same characters  u know. But it's just soo hilarious. Those two men, and the music makes the perfect settings. I laughed for days, seriously
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation

Sh1fty2k5 wrote:

I thought they filmed it all in Bukarest.. Dunno though. And i understand that those characters aren't dutch. Us 2 are using the same characters  u know. But it's just soo hilarious. Those two men, and the music makes the perfect settings. I laughed for days, seriously
Yeah it was actually pretty funny.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard