l41e
+677|6649

Grimzella wrote:

hey dumb a$$hat AlterOrAbolish ....   i am experienced in servers....  not STAT sites...you trying to get a little karma there 2 huh.... wink, wink.. and if it takes a week to fix it...  JUNK it.  cause you apparently dont have the time, money, or experience to run a site\server.  i run a pc repair business with my own website.  mirror scsi drives...  when it crashes....   no one even knows.. ehemm   experience ..  do it right,,, no one bitches... cause no one  knows..   and reguardless of which someone would have enough time to do the work on the server....or... its just a hobbie.. please... what kind of excuse is that,,,(exspensive a$$ hobbie huh fool)  THEN DONT HAVE A SERVER. gee,,  lets go cut the lawn..  but only  put enough gas in the tank... to get us 2 feet..  THIS IS AMERICA,,,,  Blame wal-mart.  i bitch there,,, and i get what i want..  i bitch here,, i get what i want too...  REACTION!!!   woohoo!!   sweet tempers a flame.  . ..  .. 

boy,,  that was easier than i thought...
Do you get a lot of syntax errors when you work with code?

<httml>
>body>
<b><b/
<>///fdasj
<//htm>
Fragboy
+9|6602|Massachusetts, USA

Grimzella wrote:

hey dumb a$$hat AlterOrAbolish ....   i am experienced in servers....  not STAT sites...you trying to get a little karma there 2 huh.... wink, wink.. and if it takes a week to fix it...  JUNK it.  cause you apparently dont have the time, money, or experience to run a site\server.  i run a pc repair business with my own website.  mirror scsi drives...  when it crashes....   no one even knows.. ehemm   experience ..  do it right,,, no one bitches... cause no one  knows..   and reguardless of which someone would have enough time to do the work on the server....or... its just a hobbie.. please... what kind of excuse is that,,,(exspensive a$$ hobbie huh fool)  THEN DONT HAVE A SERVER. gee,,  lets go cut the lawn..  but only  put enough gas in the tank... to get us 2 feet..  THIS IS AMERICA,,,,  Blame wal-mart.  i bitch there,,, and i get what i want..  i bitch here,, i get what i want too...  REACTION!!!   woohoo!!   sweet tempers a flame.  . ..  .. 

boy,,  that was easier than i thought...
LOL, your a douchebag, plain and simple, and yes, you got my reaction, woohoo, good for you. The admins do a great job with this site and always have, its a shame you just joined and decided to be a total tool right from the get-go. Maybe you should head back to school and learn some grammar? Chuy and the gang, good work getting it back to where it is, and when the stats come back, they come back...

Last edited by Fragboy (2007-02-16 11:49:27)

11sog_raider
a gaurdian of life
+112|6460|behind my rifle

OrangeHound wrote:

Thanks for all the hard work, Jeff!

Grimzella
+0|6282
im just doing what about 10% of peeps would like to do.  ASK WHERE THE F THE STATS ARE!!!  i just like to rub it in the dirt,,,,,,  to get reaction,,,  spice things up a little...  and it looks like  Fagboy.....  opps... Please excuse my GRAMMAR.... its Fragboy not Fagboy..  takes First Prize.. with the "douchebag"  comment... Original... never heard that one before..   I aint ragging on admins,,or webmasters  or anyone... i am just stating how i feel about the situation...  nastydog3  replies were moderate.. he was nice .. but not you.. Fagbo.... errr.. Fragboy... man,,,  i gotta stop typing that..   dont forget... i did ALSO state... "Great job getting site back up......"  but i get no respect for that,,, huh,,  just the negative thing i said... well,  now u get the negative side of me... deal with it.
_mag00n_
+2|6663

Grimzella wrote:

im just doing what about 10% of peeps would like to do.  ASK WHERE THE F THE STATS ARE!!!  i just like to rub it in the dirt,,,,,,  to get reaction,,,  spice things up a little...  and it looks like  Fagboy.....  opps... Please excuse my GRAMMAR.... its Fragboy not Fagboy..  takes First Prize.. with the "douchebag"  comment... Original... never heard that one before..   I aint ragging on admins,,or webmasters  or anyone... i am just stating how i feel about the situation...  nastydog3  replies were moderate.. he was nice .. but not you.. Fagbo.... errr.. Fragboy... man,,,  i gotta stop typing that..   dont forget... i did ALSO state... "Great job getting site back up......"  but i get no respect for that,,, huh,,  just the negative thing i said... well,  now u get the negative side of me... deal with it.
step 1- look for the nearest bridge

step 2- jump off
Grimzella
+0|6282
haha  really funny....   that would be too easy...   maybe if you stood under the bridge...  another,  that cannot handle it. 

thats ok... i'm up to about 3 now..    keep 'em comming.
PvtStPoK
paintball > bf2
+48|6516|montreal, quebec

Grimzella wrote:

PvtStPoK .. u fool.. (its been about a week now,, these peeps would be fired at my job by now) anyways,,what do you know about me... NOTHING.
I know enough to suppose you could not make a website better than them. I know too they built this website on a volontary basis, giving up their free time and being their own boss.  Its its been a week, so what? life goes on, unless your life was here, then you have a problem to solve.

anyway, they probably have better things to do rather than listening to crying babies like you bashing up because they take a few days to make it more secure.
WhiteBoy88
+0|6761|The Hairy Mole On Earth's Ass

Grimzella wrote:

thats ok... i'm up to about 3 now..    keep 'em comming.
I find it quite hilarious that you actually think you're getting the upper hand on people with the idiocy you're bringing in here. You say you're not ragging on admins? Well, you obviously are; you're saying they don't know how to properly do their admin jobs. Sounds like ragging to me. You sound like just another idiotic, ignorant little brat on the internet. If I was an admin here I would ban you, then find your BF2 accounts and ban them from updating here.

Good work on getting the site closer to full ops, guys. As a network tech/admin, I know what it's like when hardware shits out. Most of us (i.e. not Grimzella) are patiently awaiting the finish....
jrockyourdome
Banned
+10|6614|yourmomshouse
fuck my stats they suck anyways ......
Minion
C:/DOS - C:/DOS/RUN - RUN/DOS/RUN
+54|6599|Newfoundland, Canada

Grimzella wrote:

elz_17    can clam it shut..  "all those people too impatiant to wait for the updating to kick in should get ultra negative karma!!! "  karma sucks. fool... and i dont give a rats fat ass what you do with my karma,,,,,  matter a fact.. shove it up elz_17's  A$$ for me.  if this is what u live for (karma)...  U need to get a life...   This is why i am mouthing off.... CAUSE I CAN FOOL!!!    AND  yes i KNOW FOR A FACT... that i could have the stats up faster... PvtStPoK .. u fool.. (its been about a week now,, these peeps would be fired at my job by now) anyways,,what do you know about me... NOTHING.    yes,,, and  donation is for FOOLS..  if the peeps who started this site  need to LEECH money (like the catholic church)... or if they are  that dependant on $$$ to run this site... this would be a pay site.... AND GUESS WHAT....  IT AINT.  so shut up about $$$. What are FORUMS for ..    if we cant bitch a little.   Take the criticism  and STFU!!!  CRYBABIES!!   cant handle it can you.   proof will come,  in the replies that follow..  watch and see,,  who can handle it,, ,and who can't.
It's hard reading your r-tarded posts with bad punctuations.

Sure yeah Chuy could probably get the stats up faster, but BF2s isn't a job of his, it's a hobby. He should be allowed to have as much time as he pleases when it comes to things like this. Give the guy a break, he's running a site that you could never run, and the tasks he sometimes has at hand are tasks you could never accomplish Grimzella. So shut up and look back at how retarded you've made yourself look in front of all these fine BF2s'ers.

Great job on getting the site back up Jeff/duk0r.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/f69858a2977e77bc2fdf9f5a2ba4a4d0177f38c0.png
Saber0
+5|6577
I was just wondering if u could give a rough time of when the stats will be up and running again. And every1 that keeps on telling them 2 hurry up SHUT UP. they've got lives, and thir lives arnt just about a game.
sierralima6
+0|6320
Good job putting the sight on again. I've looked around on other stat sites but this one is by far the best!!

Last edited by sierralima6 (2007-02-17 05:53:39)

insanchef711
+6|6476|Indiana USA
when will the stats update again?
kendrix
+4|6281

insanchef711 wrote:

yeah i wonder as well

i have been patient though
blisteringsilence
I'd rather hunt with Cheney than ride with Kennedy
+83|6703|Little Rock, Arkansas

insanchef711 wrote:

When they start updating again. I swear, its like a bunch of little kids.... Are we there yet? Are we there yet?

STFU!

Let the man work in peace.

BTW, great job on the restore Chuy/Dukkor. I'm really impressed it went as quickly as it did. You guys are awesome.
kendrix
+4|6281

blisteringsilence wrote:

insanchef711 wrote:

When they start updating again. I swear, its like a bunch of little kids.... Are we there yet? Are we there yet?

STFU!

Let the man work in peace.

BTW, great job on the restore Chuy/Dukkor. I'm really impressed it went as quickly as it did. You guys are awesome.
the site said the 14th the stats would be working. we are just looking for a progressive update is all, so can you just stfu yourself
FTF96
+1|6282

jrockyourdome wrote:

fuck my stats they suck anyways ......
Hehe, you and me both dude.  That's honest play for ya! No MSX aimbot shit.
frankyman_88
I <3 J.C.
+29|6556|QLD, australia
hail chuy, the stats seem to be working again!!!!!!!!!!
SimonSX
+0|6381
Hey lookie. The stats are working again.
CTD-CaptainBuck
BLEEDING BLUE
+71|6769|Tenn
[12:03] <chuyskywalker> hot fresh stats, get em while they hot

YAY!
frankyman_88
I <3 J.C.
+29|6556|QLD, australia

SimonSX wrote:

mwahahahaha i beat u by 1 second
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6761|San Antonio, Texas

SimonSX wrote:

YEY! *Refeashes stats* Hey they haven't changed! Oh yeah, that's right, I've been playing PRMM...
mauirixxx
+1|6677|Kihei, Maui (hawaii yo!)
whoo hoo ... I just checked here like 40 minutes ago, and still I was 28,617th in line.

mine just updated a minnute ago, before I even got to bring up the page (leaderboard info FTW).

Glad to have bf2s back in action, nice job chuy.
SimonSX
+0|6381

frankyman_88 wrote:

mwahahahaha i beat u by 1 second
......Turd.

And that huge jump in my score makes it look like I've been doing something illegal.
kendrix
+4|6281

mauirixxx wrote:

whoo hoo ... I just checked here like 40 minutes ago, and still I was 28,617th in line.

mine just updated a minnute ago, before I even got to bring up the page (leaderboard info FTW).

Glad to have bf2s back in action, nice job chuy.
awesome thanks jeff

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard