PureFodder
+225|6290
The USA has an abnormally high homicide rate for a western country. If guns aren't to blame as so many people claim, what is?
l41e
+677|6652

Idiots.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6560
Murderers.
[F7F7]KiNG_KaDaFFHi
Why walk when you can dance?
+77|6591|sWEEDen
Texas Cowboy mentallity...shoot first, ask questions later...
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6533|Global Command
Might I suggest reading through this topic as it's basically the same thing?
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=63886
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6764|San Antonio, Texas

[F7F7]KiNG_KaDaFFHi wrote:

Seems that you stay alive that way...
l41e
+677|6652

If I really wanted to be a wiseass I'd say bullets.
Commie Killer
+192|6391
Well.....forgetting that this topic has been done 2135465486431424756135  times Id say that you should divide the population by the number of crimes. Then of course put into the factor that there are very many less destructive crimes, such as robberies because the criminal has to fear a store owner or a house owner with a 12 gauge pointed at the door.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6560

Commie Killer wrote:

Well.....forgetting that this topic has been done 2135465486431424756135  times Id say that you should divide the population by the number of crimes. Then of course put into the factor that there are very many less destructive crimes, such as robberies because the criminal has to fear a store owner or a house owner with a 12 gauge pointed at the door.
Or else pack a bigger weapon, readily available at the nearest weaponry store...
CameronPoe
+2,925|6560

PureFodder wrote:

The USA has an abnormally high homicide rate for a western country. If guns aren't to blame as so many people claim, what is?
The Democrat Party. They're to blame for everything.
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6666|USA
I watch alot of international news. I notice we show more violence on our news. The first thing you here is HOMICIDE or ROBBERY or HIGHWAY PURSUIT. I tune into International news and I am getting.....gasp....information. Not just grotesque "entertainment" for the sake of news ratings.

Not to imply that our 6 o'clock news is the sole cause of violence in the US, but it certainly is different compared to other nations news and I believe subconciously there is an effect.

Stop watching US news and I put 20$ up saying your blood pressure drops. No shit.
Lost Hope
Lurker
+20|6331|Brussels, Belgium

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

I watch alot of international news. I notice we show more violence on our news. The first thing you here is HOMICIDE or ROBBERY or HIGHWAY PURSUIT. I tune into International news and I am getting.....gasp....information. Not just grotesque "entertainment" for the sake of news ratings.

Not to imply that our 6 o'clock news is the sole cause of violence in the US, but it certainly is different compared to other nations news and I believe subconciously there is an effect.

Stop watching US news and I put 20$ up saying your blood pressure drops. No shit.
Is that you Michael Moore ?
https://bf3s.com/sigs/9c9f8f6ff3579a4c711aa54bbb9e928ec0786003.png
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6494|Gogledd Cymru

liberals
misfire00
Lead Magnet
+26|6785|Charleston SC - USA

[F7F7]KiNG_KaDaFFHi wrote:

Yep where all just a bunch of cowboys with six shooters and cow shit stuck on our boots. asshole.
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6666|USA

Lost Hope wrote:

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

No it isn't.

Here's an example about how different news is around the world. Who remembers the Barry Bonds Human Growth Hormone/Congress Steroid Trials etc etc? Anyone? Ok.

Our news:

Attempts to smear the name of Barry Bonds and other MLB players; smears the integrity (if there was any) of MLB. This lasted for about 3 weeks.

I tune into Canadian News:

I get a 20minutes program without a single picture of Barry Bonds but rather what Human Growth Hormone is, what it is being used for and an outline of things they hope to use it for. They showed labs of scientists testing HGH and applying it to test subjects. Very informative. Not one pic of Bonds, or one mention of Congress investigating US baseball.

We in the US thrive off drama. Its what gets ratings.
slicknic
+145|6630
well purefodder, why dont you come on over here and ill show u.
AllmightyOz
+50|6490|United States - Ohio
drugs, shitty economy, corrupt cops, violent video games such as bf2 (makes me want to kill shit lol), american you shall die and i shall rape u mentality
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6814|Nårvei

Commie Killer wrote:

Well.....forgetting that this topic has been done 2135465486431424756135  times
Total number of topics: 59821
Total number of posts: 1176896

Sounds like a typical American overstating everything
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Lost Hope
Lurker
+20|6331|Brussels, Belgium

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

Lost Hope wrote:

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

No it isn't.
I know, but you gave the same explanation. Remember "Bowling for Columbine", when he compares american medias and canadian medias. And you and him are right, if you show daily violence to the people, they are going to be scared of everything and everyone.

The problem exists here too, some private tv shows shit like this.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/9c9f8f6ff3579a4c711aa54bbb9e928ec0786003.png
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6776|PNW

CameronPoe wrote:

Murderers.
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6529|South Florida

PureFodder wrote:

The gun laws are to blame
15 more years! 15 more years!
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6529|South Florida

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

Ha... world news huh? possibly the biggest portal of spewing liberal media and slanted sheep-lead beliefs?
15 more years! 15 more years!
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6814|Nårvei

CameronPoe wrote:

Murderers.
Stupid Americans !
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6371|Columbus, Ohio
I blame repetitive posts.
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6666|USA

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

Ha... world news huh? possibly the biggest portal of spewing liberal media and slanted sheep-lead beliefs?
Thats your opinion. But from that logic using my example above, who's the sheep?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard