Kimosabe-sa
+11|6715|Port Elizabeth, South Africa
Well today the number 5 in the world AsualtToxic was banned from our servers. As there is only one gaming server in South Africa its a major blow to him. Never liked the guy, but if the person in charge of the stats and all that, could maybe remove him from the top 10 list. As his ban is a lifetime ban, and i doubt he will be able to play again. Just letting you know.
I must say on a personal note, that he was a assmat and that he reaped what he sowed.
Kimosabe
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6746|The Netherlands
Why is he perminently banned from your server matey?

By the way i dont think there s someone here on the forum that can remove him from the leaderboards since bf2s.com is not related to ea.
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6873|-
What did he do to earn a ban?
xaven
+25|6759|Berlin
well, i guess it was point spamming. i was wondering how to get 700+ scor IAR (first seen on AsaultToxics account). i read some forums and found the explanation in bf2rankedservers.com.

FYI: there are more Asault***s next to Toxic (with same strange best round scores)...

http://bf2s.com/player/48115016/
http://bf2s.com/player/62032284/
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6790|Dallas
HAHA Pwnt.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6782|Scotland

have you noticed they all come from the same country. maybe theyre brothers who love to cheat and ruin the game for everybody.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6800|Noizyland

They have made a dummy for themselves. They are all cheaters, no doubt about it. Sad though really - they're only cheating themselves.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Raxor
Enemy Boat Spotted
+17|6870|United Kingdom
couldnt that insane high score come from pre 102 blackhawk whoring?
SysTray
"Generous mods" < Thats right Systray !
+180|6847|Delaware

Raxor wrote:

couldnt that insane high score come from pre 102 blackhawk whoring?
Yes...I know my highest score is.
Kimosabe-sa
+11|6715|Port Elizabeth, South Africa
Well it came from Stat padding, and Vehicle blocking. There we also 3 other ppl that went down with him.
Oh and all the asualt guys are being looked into, there on thin ice at the moment.

here if you want the info go here

http://games.saix.net/cgi-bin/sgsbb/iko … 40;t=35343

Last edited by Kimosabe-sa (2006-01-03 16:47:44)

xaven
+25|6759|Berlin
Praise the admins of South Africa!
MadScientist_SA
+0|6711

xaven wrote:

Praise the admins of South Africa!
How about no. don't praise them they lifted the ban and their explanation for the high kills are as follows:

Re Bann for Asault Toxic, Assassin, Demo and Radeon.
RE: TOXIC and Assassin
1. Basic Pistol badge
2. Healing Points
3. Gold Engineer badge
1. Basic Pistol badges – We were on a SGS server 31, on The Infantry map, Sharaqi something like that, and we both decided we should go for pistol kills. 2 Will have a better chance than one, if I don't kill him Tox will, and vise versa. But we both shoot the same guy, the one that kills him first, lol that’s his bargain.
2. Healing Points SGS Server 20 Mas City. Round one I played on the ground, we got spawn raped by the BH, and I decided the only way I can make points here is to go medic. So I used the tea bags to make points and got the reward. It's easy to make good points when a medic in a spawn rape situation. I told Toxic this, and the 2nd round to was to our misfortune the same situation. We lost the war , but got the rewards.
3. This was done on Kurba Damm, where =BFB=Mac still harassed us because he shot our Blackhawk down so many times, but what he didn't realize is that he is giving our Expert Repair badge to us on a plate. 1st round I repaired, 2nd round Toxic repaired, we did chopper hopping and took the flags, with all the AA on the map we thought this is the best place to TRY and get the repair badge. Get in a BH and we will get shot at, so then repair the dam thing. Our kills to deaths we terrible, Toxic died 31 times and had 10 kills, you can go follow this up on your loggs.
About the 2 players that was shot so many times that was not done on a SGS server because it was 7 in the morning and we were not finished playing. We went to a server with a good ping and came across an easy spawn rape situation. Although I cant recall shooting them so many times, the stats say we did.
This was on Strike of karkand if I recall, where @ their USMC spawn, tickets was 300, witch we still thought, ag no this is to much, but we played, and protected all 3 points, All I remember was that radeon was @the one spot on the left of the spawn by the Artillery, I was on the right, and toxc and demo was at the back, each spawn point the can only pop up in 3 locations, so we positioned ourselves, so
we can cover all spots, and we shot people. The tickets took very long, and that’s not our fault.
Demo didn't want to take part in the Spawnrape, and said give them a chance, but we refused, so then he left. There were more than those 2 guys, but why it didn’t record their stats I wouldn't know. We shot them all broken. The qrstheone guy were shot 156 times by radeon, 140 times by Toxic, and 15 times by demo, his total deaths was 311, now on his stats it shows that he died only 276 times in
total. So something went wrong.
We have played together over 4000 hours on your SGS servers and can be monitored 24/7, why would we go and do this to get banned. Toxic has ranked up 2 5th in the world and trying to keep SGS and South Africa's name high. Even if I, Assassin go to overseas servers, Asault is recognized. Our Website has gone bananas, 3000 visits in 12 days, so we are proud of who we are and what we have achieved. We would not go and stuff it all up.
Please could you unban us from SGS, because we for a fact know that we did not cheat or stats pad. When a specific badge is required, we go for it yes. Why not. When someone requires a resupply badge everyone plays other kits till that person gets his reward for his ammo supply. So we have team work and help each other achieve their rewards, but its all being done within the combat zone, and not in a hidden corner.
And this got their bans lifted.

Now look here:

Toxic Stats: http://bf2s.com/player/45347916/
Fav victim stats: http://bf2s.com/player/49644373/
oops that link doesn't work cause he doesn't have 100 or more global points

Last edited by MadScientist_SA (2006-01-07 23:32:29)

Goose_MP[TBG]
+1|6719
I still think its bullshit... there is no way to rack up scores that big without padding of some description and to get as high as they did, cheating would have to be involved.

It looks like they are "working as a team" to ensure ridiculous scores - i wonder if three of them sit down an alley, or under a bush and play "who can stick these shock paddles furthest up their own ass!!"
Lestat<CoN>
Didnt Do it
+9|6730
Well i think its amazing how he has all but one medal and mostly Elite Badges save a few but if you have played as much as him i would aslo expect that but those BR scores are scary and sus but as far as im concerned if people want to be idiots and cheat let them be all they are doing is cheating themselves out of a challenge and a whole lot of fun and i challenge anyone to say they didnt feel proud when they got a certain badge no matter what colour cause they know they earnt it and thats the one thing Stat padders will always fail to feel
EsP-Grandpa
+0|6728
Did anyone even THINK about this?

They say:

This was on Strike of karkand if I recall, where @ their USMC spawn, tickets was 300, witch we still thought, ag no this is to much, but we played, and protected all 3 points, All I remember was that radeon was @the one spot on the left of the spawn by the Artillery, I was on the right, and toxc and demo was at the back, each spawn point the can only pop up in 3 locations, so we positioned ourselves, so
we can cover all spots, and we shot people. The tickets took very long, and that’s not our fault.
Demo didn't want to take part in the Spawnrape, and said give them a chance, but we refused, so then he left. There were more than those 2 guys, but why it didn’t record their stats I wouldn't know. We shot them all broken. The qrstheone guy were shot 156 times by radeon, 140 times by Toxic, and 15 times by demo, his total deaths was 311, now on his stats it shows that he died only 276 times in
1) 300 Tickets, this guy was killed 156 times!  He is responsible for over half of his teams ticket loss?
2) 156 Kills, 2 points per kill = 312 Points.  Toxic's best round on Karkand 238.  hmmm?  His best round should be at least 312 shouldn't it?
3) He claims to have been spawn raping the US, so he was MEC, right? Best score for MEC should be at least 312 (2 points a kill, 156 kills).  His best score as MEC? 299!
4) 156 Kills in a ROUND.  15 second spawn time.  156 times 15 seconds is ...... 39 Minutes!!!!!  There are 3 places that someone could spawn at this spawn point.  For 39 Minutes,  qrsttheone spawned in EXACTLY the same place for Toxic to kill him?  Die, spawn at not only the same spawn point, but in EXACTLY the same place????? 

I know BULLSHIT when I smell it.  This is JUST NOT POSSIBLE!!

Gramps

Last edited by EsP-Grandpa (2006-01-09 09:57:49)

TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6873|-

EsP-Grandpa wrote:

They say:

1) 300 Tickets, this guy was killed 156 times!  He is responsible for over half of his teams ticket loss?
2) 156 Kills, 2 points per kill = 312 Points.  Toxic's best round on Karkand 238.  hmmm?  His best round should be at least 312 shouldn't it?
3) He claims to have been spawn raping the US, so he was MEC, right? Best score for MEC should be at least 312 (2 points a kill, 156 kills).  His best score as MEC? 299!
4) 156 Kills in a ROUND.  15 second spawn time.  156 times 15 seconds is ...... 39 Minutes!!!!!  For 39 Minutes,  qrsttheone spawned in EXACTLY the same place for Toxic to kill him?  Die, spawn at not only the same spawn point, but in EXACTLY the same place?????

This is JUST NOT POSSIBLE!!
You're not factoring in if he gets revived in the same place...
Octavarium
+1|6736
Well said Grandpa!

Lets use logic in these situations!
ownership10
+9|6758
still it says one person was killed 311 times but only showed 276 deaths.  that leaves 24 deaths for the whole rest of his team....what server have u been in that a person dies 276 times and the rest 24 if they r getting spawn raped...it doesn't make any sense to me
EsP-Grandpa
+0|6728

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

EsP-Grandpa wrote:

They say:

4) 156 Kills in a ROUND.  15 second spawn time.  156 times 15 seconds is ...... 39 Minutes!!!!!  For 39 Minutes,  qrsttheone spawned in EXACTLY the same place for Toxic to kill him?  Die, spawn at not only the same spawn point, but in EXACTLY the same place?????

This is JUST NOT POSSIBLE!!
You're not factoring in if he gets revived in the same place...
Let me think, isn't there another term that is used for killing and reviving??  I remember! STAT PADDING!!!
Badcow68
+4|6751|Tucson, AZ
looking at the stats of one of them....Favorite Victim:ASTER00120 (183)....183 kills on the same person in the same round. That is hard enuff to believe. Given the 15 seconds respawn time or the sick medic that revived him to see him killed to revive to see killed......... That is what makes the badges and ribbons and stats useless.......

Last edited by Badcow68 (2006-01-09 10:30:55)

CRIMS0N_W0LF
+21|6765
Stat padder clear out stats
EsP-Grandpa
+0|6728

MadScientist_SA wrote:

Now look here:

You can see the Fav Vitcim stats at:

http://bf2tracker.com/bf2_userprofile.p … ;bfmodid=0

Gramps
Arkane
+1|6709
This whole clan seems to be a buncha stat padders.  Look at their victims.  156 kills on a private that hasn't played but a few days (Qrstheone).  http://www.paradroid.net/bf2stats/bf2st … mp;lang=en

Check out Aster's stats:  http://bf2s.com/player/48985033/

Notice anything funny about their enemies? 

SA Admins:  Do your homework.  If you don't take action EA might take it against you for allowing it on a ranked server.

Last edited by Arkane (2006-01-09 11:11:41)

cat4ever
+69|6779|CATALONIA
Now look here:

http://bf2stats.nsvr.info/player/49644373/

look at his favorite victime!!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard