T.Pike
99 Problems . . .
+187|6305|Pennsyltucky

Hey, another B2 noob here.

I got my first promotion but no weapons were unlocked.

Shouldn't I have gotten one for over 100 Kills?

My Stats:    http://www.bf2player.com/index.php?page … t=91820497

Thanks for any Replies.

Turnpike AKA: T.Pike
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6769|The United Center
If you're going to post on the BF2s forums, you should probably take a look at the BF2s UBAR.
Ninja_Monkey
I TK For Blackhawks
+60|6587|UK
you dont get an unlock for first rank
bingobones
+6|6747|London, UK

ThomasMorgan wrote:

If you're going to post on the BF2s forums, you should probably take a look at the BF2s UBAR.
its down
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6557|Valhalla

Ninja_Monkey wrote:

you dont get an unlock for first rank
Think you will only start getting unlocks eith at 500 or 1000 points cant quite remember
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6645|EU

u will get your first unlock after getting lance corporal rank. So play to get to 500 pts and u will get it, as I see u have SF too, so it means 2 unlocks for u! Good luck and patience
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6413

Seeing as you have SF, unlock the Medic guns and you'll be killing in no time.  Just prepare to be kicked by some banhammer wielding admin.
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6344|Orrstrayleea
but for your unlock i would go for the kiy you play most, the enigineer guns are primarily for chopper and jet whores, the support guns are pretty good, they will build your team score, the a.t guns are pretty dodgy aswell, if i were you i would pick the 2 medic guns, the g36e gets flamed alot because it is soooo good and dont listen to the haters on this site, medic whoring will get you heaps of points and will quickly get you more guns to experiment with, good luck
[Hive]-Twist
+13|6387
unlocks suck, dont worry about it
rb0531
+0|6302
Sorry but another noob question.  How do you select the unlocks.  I've gotten my initial unlocks and they show up in BFHQ under the kits section as unlocked but how do I get to use them in a game?  Every time I join a game I still have the default weapons in the kits.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6485|cuntshitlake

in the weapon selection picture there is a little button in the right upper edge. Simply click it to cycle through your unlocks
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
T.Pike
99 Problems . . .
+187|6305|Pennsyltucky

Thanks for all the Replies, I appreciate the Help!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard