.:silent-liquids:.
+13|6691
what do u guys think battlefield 3 will be like ??
i picture lasers and walker tanks with massive lasers and shit like that adn fights go on in ruined citys that would be fully sick any more ideas??
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6768

I picture cavemen with clubs and unlockable slingshots.

Who said it's gonna be in the future?
Stephen_Sung_811007
+4|6704|Taiwan

Coolbeano wrote:

I picture cavemen with clubs and unlockable slingshots.

Who said it's gonna be in the future?
good one.

i picture soldiers listening to ipods while fighting>>>>means that BF3 better let us play our own muzik in the game.

Last edited by Stephen_Sung_811007 (2006-01-06 06:46:00)

Teglen
+0|6777|United Kingdom
I listen to my iPod in BF2 today. There's two ways:
1. Use iTunes and simply run it before you go into BF (not great I'd admit, as you have no access to change songs/volume etc)
2. Use the aux channel (if you have one) on your sound card and plug the iPod output straight into it, then use the sound cards mix capabilities to setup. This is what I do - means I can change tracks/volume/pause etc (on the iPod itself) completely independently of my PC or BF - handy to turn up a bit of Limp Bizkit when in a big firefight, or quickly skip past those Noriah Jones tracks your girlfriend loaded on it  ;o)

There is a third way that involves Microsoft media player, but who in the hell would use that?

Last edited by Teglen (2006-01-06 07:54:19)

Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6750|Houston, TX
Check out the current discussion going at this thread:

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=9425
GaTeCRaSHeR
+-3|6688|Wijchen, The Netherlands
Nooo Not another 1 bf2 is good for 3 more years for a new one
*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6748|Malaga, EspaƱa
BF3 ....a BF2 WITH NO BUGS AT ALL !
Rick_Biessman
+4|6781|Germany
Bugs? Bf2 runs quite nice now, apart from the ingame browser
Btw: This thread has nothing to do with bf2s.com, *lookingforamod*

Last edited by Rick_Biessman (2006-01-09 03:19:51)

B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6846|Cologne, Germany

*raises hand*

will be moved to BF2:Chatter
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6721|Riva, MD
There probably won't be one for a long time.  2 is a great success as it is.
Friluftshund
I cnat slpel!!!
+54|6717|Norway

Teglen wrote:

I listen to my iPod in BF2 today. There's two ways:
1. Use iTunes and simply run it before you go into BF (not great I'd admit, as you have no access to change songs/volume etc)
2. Use the aux channel (if you have one) on your sound card and plug the iPod output straight into it, then use the sound cards mix capabilities to setup. This is what I do - means I can change tracks/volume/pause etc (on the iPod itself) completely independently of my PC or BF - handy to turn up a bit of Limp Bizkit when in a big firefight, or quickly skip past those Noriah Jones tracks your girlfriend loaded on it  ;o)

There is a third way that involves Microsoft media player, but who in the hell would use that?
Yeah, and it's hilarious to try to talk to people over VoIP/TS/Ventrilo or whatnot while they have their stereo cranking

They'll be like: "WHAT???..... I CAN'T HEAR YOU! SPEAK UP!!! MY MUSIC IS.... WHAT???"

EDIT I cnat splel

Last edited by Friluftshund (2006-01-12 16:28:14)

Flasheart88
+0|6764|Brisbane
It's going to be a wonderful world of magic and mystery, where you have to press the spacebar to *stop* hopping, and every weapon, especially the knife, comes with its own grenade launcher, and everytime a teammate is killed, someone on his own team is randomly punished, and there'll be 64 player maps with no vehicles, no AA, no cover, and only 2 planes, and you'll be able revive enemies just so that you can knife them again, and every gun will have 100 per cent accuracy, apart from the sniper unlock, which will have 110 per cent accuracy, and you'll only be allowed to use expletives to communicate over the chat console, and only people in clans will be allowed to drive vehicles, or be commanders, or, you know, carry weapons.

It'll be nirvana ... SQUEEEE!
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6753|Mark it zero.

.:silent-liquids:. wrote:

what do u guys think battlefield 3 will be like ??
i picture lasers and walker tanks with massive lasers and shit like that adn fights go on in ruined citys that would be fully sick any more ideas??
well if they go into the future im guessing what we will do is sit in an office and press buttons and send missiles flying around and then hope the enemy doesnt do the same to us.
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6852|-

Kung Jew wrote:

Check out the current discussion going at this thread:

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=9425

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard