Evil_Apu
+40|6581|Denmark

Mad Ad wrote:

noobs have feelings too you know, power to the noobs!!

I shall make a squad called NUBS for the next week and we'll kick ass, you wait and see. 
give me a list of total kills and deaths I wait and see. Muahaha
bullit
Tank Troll
+71|6687|London, UK
Thats y i avoid the carrier and uncappables cause they all leave!
smtt686
this is the best we can do?
+95|6629|USA
I'm a noob too.  I don't even have a 1:1 kdr
peyrac
+8|6357
the only problem with noobs is that one of the are noobs, and others are retarded. i mean... i am walking behind one screaming i need ammo ! ... and i dont get any. i am sniper walking by medic, screaming i need first aid... and i dont get one. yeah, following the skilled one. hell no, they just follow higher ranked. when i was general they were following me, now i have made new account and i became even better since than and nobody follow me. i ve even stop reviving them if is 1% to get killed while reviving. anyway stay cool. all.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6326

New accounts kind of suck, because you can't be commander, you can't mutiny a commander who sucks really bad. People don't join your squad evn if you invite them (My favorite) And you get kicked from other squads...Buuut after a round is over, and your at the top 3...Hmm, some things change next round.
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
T.Pike
99 Problems . . .
+187|6280|Pennsyltucky

Since I'm a noob can you answer a couple quick questions?

I've been trying to play on maps w/ at least 32 players so my constant death isn't so noticable.

Which Kit is best to start with?  I'm using support & trying to follow other players & re-supply them.

I'm not having a lot of luck with the paddles.  Do you have to lay next to the killed player to use them or just stand over him & look down?

Thank you.
ExquisiteDeth86
is still a BF2 Gunnery Sgt.
+16|6658|H3ITWP

mazerali62 wrote:

stoback wrote:

They don't hurt anyone...not much at least.(king of the noobs)
This is true when they are left alone to run around and shoot my tank with their pistol, I like them a lot, but commanding is a no go, then you fuck things up.

Iv just finished a round where a private was commander, not 1 supply crate or UAV the whole round, the idiot ran around getting killed while the whole side were asking for help, at the end of the round guess who beat me to the gold, noob commander 0 kills, 18 deaths and did fuck all not even used any commander toys even once...............
how did he get gold if he had no kills and didnt use the command assets?
ExquisiteDeth86
is still a BF2 Gunnery Sgt.
+16|6658|H3ITWP

T.Pike wrote:

I've been trying to play on maps w/ at least 32 players so my constant death isn't so noticable.

Which Kit is best to start with?  I'm using support & trying to follow other players & re-supply them.

I'm not having a lot of luck with the paddles.  Do you have to lay next to the killed player to use them or just stand over him & look down?

Thank you.
I think your already on the right track.Either support or medic would be best. Throwing ammo or med bags around flags usually pays off later. For the paddles,I usually crouch (Ctrl key) over them and look straight down. Laying down next to them works also.
Longbow
+163|6644|Odessa, Ukraine
I hate newbs when they :
a) tk me with nades
b) tk me with clays
c) tk me with AR's or SR's ( yes , I saw such morons )  ; or arty
d) take F35B on Wake just to get owned in 30 seconds , while I'm SL and want to get to airfield  to take it with my mates . I'm not 'being-owned-by-J10-for-the-whole-round' fan .
e) get into my choper and use their gun against enemy choper
f)  whine ; cry ; ask admin to ban 'this haxxor' ; bitch about bunnyhoping , etc.
g) cant hit my dead body with defibrilator for 14 seconds
h) list is going on , more to add ...

Last edited by Longbow (2007-02-14 05:33:40)

Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6564|England

noobs are good for:

1) Boosting your KD
2) Making "i r a hacker" sigs
3) Boosting your SPM
4) Laughing at
5) Make up the numbers (on the enemy team)
6) Unpredictable, funny as fuck behaviour and driving "skills"

noobs are bad for:
1) Winning rounds
2) Making up the numbers on your team
3) Jet blocking, diving and teamkilling

Hell, I joined a round of Zatar last night at 100 tickets left each. I went AT and whored an APC for the remaining time (was less than 10minutes). At least 10 kills with the P90

This was my final score, and we won it despite the tickets at this point:

https://www.sfsteam.co.uk/Snakes_Screenies/BF2/Zatar_Ownage.png

About 7 minutes of time, I was pleased And they all left for the following round, leaving 4v4...

Last edited by Snake (2007-02-14 10:35:59)

falafel
+5|6328
when n00bs play fair and don't play Rambo or do crazy things and help the team they're ok, n00bs can be useful if they use teamwork and not n00b around
tking n00bs and such are the suck, but hey, i'm som kinda n00b too
Afrika_18
+26|6540
I'd like to see rank-restricted servers for BF2 like in 2142 (I'm a noob, I know).  Is this already available?
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6717|Melbourne, Australia

Andoura wrote:

Noobs are :

Easy to kill

Easy to Pwn

Easy to knife

Easy to ShockPad

And thrust me when you play a round like that:

http://img489.imageshack.us/img489/6604 … 021dd6.png
(i think i finsh the round with like 40 some kills and about 8 deaths ....)

Its easy to win the round A bit unfair but the server placed the team like that no one switch teams,.... so nway thats why i like noobs..................

Then i hate noobs because they dont revive, they dont take your kit to revive you when you die, and when your the squad leader they spawn on you and they dont even take the flag with you to make it faster they just go somewhere else and look around !
finishing 40 - 8 ? no offence but i can do that and better in your everyday IO server if it was against noobs id probly go 30 + - 0 (id like to give it a shot :p)
Danbowski
SAUSAGE
+16|6350|Massachusetts
No0bs make the gaming world go around.
T.Pike
99 Problems . . .
+187|6280|Pennsyltucky

ExquisiteDeth86 wrote:

T.Pike wrote:

Thank you.
I think your already on the right track.Either support or medic would be best. Throwing ammo or med bags around flags usually pays off later. For the paddles,I usually crouch (Ctrl key) over them and look straight down. Laying down next to them works also.
Thanks for the advice.

I got my Basic Support & First aid badges already and today I actually had more Kills that Deaths!   LOL @ me.

At least I'm building my Teamwork scores.
ShoopDaWhoop
Banned
+53|6330
Noobs with high pings are better.

This screenshot was at the end of the round, with me spending the whole time in a cobra on my own. i died twice at the beginning and once when i crashed.

You can also see the sever was pretty much full, 62/64 so it wasnt like it was one of those long ass rounds.

https://img62.imageshack.us/img62/1916/screen025ok5.jpg

Last edited by ShoopDaWhoop (2007-02-17 04:16:30)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard