Superglueman
+21|6391|The Great South Land
I have had 2142 about 2 days and patched it straight away and played no problems for a few hours. Then I noticed my voip/team speak has disabled and I am no longer able to speak to team mates/commander. The voip icon comes up on the screen green then quickly changes to organge with an exclamation and a star when I speak. My microphone works fine in other games and the test in 2142 work as well but as soon as I join a game and try to use the voip I am no longer able to access the voip options.

Has anyone had this problem or know how I could fix this? Karma ready for anyone with the solution.
Breez
AKA: badhq
+937|6663|Derby, England

Superglueman wrote:

I have had 2142 about 2 days and patched it straight away and played no problems for a few hours. Then I noticed my voip/team speak has disabled and I am no longer able to speak to team mates/commander. The voip icon comes up on the screen green then quickly changes to organge with an exclamation and a star when I speak. My microphone works fine in other games and the test in 2142 work as well but as soon as I join a game and try to use the voip I am no longer able to access the voip options.

Has anyone had this problem or know how I could fix this? Karma ready for anyone with the solution.
I did a pic tutorial how to fix VOIP just do a search badhq voip I'm sure u will find it

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard