Poll

Do you think that it should be possible to throw back a grenade?

Yes76%76% - 127
No23%23% - 39
Total: 166
Ubersturmbannfuhrer
I am a fucking homosexual
+211|6607|Parainen, Finland
Many times have I been in a situation where someone throws a grenade at me , it lands next to me, I have a couple of seconds time to run but you don´t make it..Boom..you´re dead!!!

I have been thinking of it many times that you should be able to pick it up by pressing G and throw it away or better yet back at the thrower. It pisses me off cause that´s what I would do if it happened in the real life...
Off course, if there is not enough time to throw it back you would die but at least you would have a chance to survive a stupid grenade instead of trying to run knowing that you will die anyway...
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6323|Orrstrayleea
mmmmm, i should be able to throw enemy grenads back but enemy shouldnt be allowed to throw my grenades back   
Jackabo
+127|6559|Dublin, Ireland
if its not a physical impossability you should be able too!
Longbow
+163|6648|Odessa, Ukraine
depends on range
Crossfire
Norwegian TV-missile spammer
+2|6465|Stavanger, Norway
It should be possible to kick the damn thing away so the nade-whore gets TK...

I hate those things. Way too big explosion range.
[TP~Bravo]Wiggy
Failure By Design
+39|6547|Cardiff, Wales, Uk.
Grenade tennis.

Yes i agree, you should be able to do it.

But there is a slim chance Dice will do it, so will have to get some of the mod makers to give it a go :p.
Marinejuana
local
+415|6586|Seattle
nice idea ubersturmbanfuhrer! id probably be killed by 90% of the grenades i throw back anyway tho.

Last edited by Marinejuana (2007-02-11 03:53:12)

Riddicker
+40|6550|Germany - Bavaria
Would be fun! LordOfTheWeed would die much more often!
Titch2349
iz me!
+358|6353|uk

lol...
yeah it would be a good idea, you generally always see the grenade... it just depends if you can get away quickly enough-> kill the guy who is shooting at you, then try and get away from the grenade, or run away from the grenade and risk getting killed by the person shooting at you?

"Catch!"
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6562|Southampton, UK

LORD OF WEED Is going to be pissed.
bootsy
Banned
+9|6287
would be funn,get back at all those nade smammers,lol
Fearmesnipers
+41|6446|Wales
The time is what 4 seconds u normally have 2 seconds max.. its not enough time. Unless they put a longer fuse on the game. which would screw everything up
Titch2349
iz me!
+358|6353|uk

it would not work for all circumstances.... but there is times when i have seen the grenade for a coupld of seconds, which would have given me plenty of time to react- not to run, because there is no where to go, but to throw it over the wall nearby or something.
DarkObsidian
+6|6637|Arizona, USA
No. Generally you don't have enough time from what I'm told.
It's also very rare that someone actually dies from a frag grenade, in real life of course.
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6559|Hungary
Would be intresting but in real life there is NO time for throw it back...well depends on the time and how fast can u realize that there is a nade or when did the guy throw it...I say No !
De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6528|Belgium

if you can't run away from it, you can't pick it up and throw it
Sometimes grabbing a kit takes AGES, and throwing a nade also, so even if it was possible, you would still blow up every time.
Auqakuh2213
Bianchi Whore.
+53|6670
I'd rather be able to pick it up and take it apart, flinging the detonator away...

But that's just because I'm (theoretically) l33t.

Shame I'm not (practically) l33t.
redhawk454
+50|6549|Divided States of America

Longbow wrote:

depends on range
if they threw it to you they shoud be in range unless they are uphill.
[RFW]Xenomorph
+9|6383|Sweden
i can see it before me now, lord of weed standing on one side of the fence and 15 usmc's on the other trying to hit incoming nades with their rifle butts
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6547
There would almost never be enough time to throw it. You would have a much better chance to survive if you could just kick it away.
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
Z3R05H1F7
+0|6286
Personally i think thats a great idea, but If they added that in, "grenade cooking" should be added too. Would make grenades a more versatile weapon rather than something you spam.
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6624|EU

Crossfire wrote:

I hate those things. Way too big explosion range.
TOO BIG EXPLOSION? Come on man, I hope you do realize how big explosion does nades have in real life...

I say that it is ok how it is. Even in real life I wouldnt touch it, just take some cover and pray, because I wont have more time.
Skorpy-chan
+127|6346|Twyford, UK
I'd prefer to be able to shove people onto it. Either the lowest-ranked or highest-ranked guy nearby, ideally.

'Frag out!'
*tink tink*
"Look out, sir!"
*shove*
*boom*
*splutch*
Executiator
+69|6422
Been playing a little too much DoD I see.
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6526|South Florida
you should be able to press G and deactivate the grenade by holding the lever down. maybe then, you would be forced to throw it, and if you switched weaps with it, you would blow? good idea dezerteagal5 you deserve mad karma
15 more years! 15 more years!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard