TheOneAndOnlyX
Banned
+36|6380|Florida, USA
I total ruin them. Today there was this one admin who could only kick me so I kept coming back and blowing up everyone. I got to 68 and 4 that round. It was amazing. Me and a couple friends make sure we can't get vote kicked too so we pretty much run the server. Do you guys do anything to servers like that?
Lasdferret
+16|6490
Whoa dude your TOTALLY AWESOME! Really, who gives two shits about K/P servers? Your just ruining some poor peoples fun. Congrats!
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6400|The Gem Saloon
if i had a better PC and it didnt take so fucking long to load into a game, i would. i just dont have the patience for that shit at this point.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6753|The United Center
Nope.

I couldn't care less what other people do on their accounts.  They paid for the game...so let them play it.  Knife/Pistol/High Points/Padders doesn't affect me one way or the other.
Des.Kmal
+917|6624|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Nope.

I couldn't care less what other people do on their accounts.  They paid for the game...so let them play it.  Knife/Pistol/High Points/Padders doesn't affect me one way or the other.
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
التعريفات
Squiggles
+102|6374|Cali

Des.Kmal wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Nope.

B00MH3ADSH0T
Fresh NoobCaeks Here
+118|6396|Penrith,Nsw, Aus

TheOneAndOnlyX wrote:

I total ruin them. Today there was this one admin who could only kick me so I kept coming back and blowing up everyone. I got to 68 and 4 that round. It was amazing. Me and a couple friends make sure we can't get vote kicked too so we pretty much run the server. Do you guys do anything to servers like that?
Lol want a award?
التعريفات
Squiggles
+102|6374|Cali
Keep up the quote pyramid
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6726|California

التعريفات wrote:

Des.Kmal wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Nope.

ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6528

التعريفات wrote:

Des.Kmal wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Nope.

stryyker wrote:

التعريفات wrote:

Des.Kmal wrote:

Last edited by =]-[f= ig88 (2007-02-10 22:21:19)

stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6726|California

Ditsch wrote:

stryyker wrote:

التعريفات wrote:

00Colburn
+2|6715|The Dorf, MD

Ditsch wrote:

stryyker wrote:

التعريفات wrote:

Yeah Pyramids are fun!
=MCHD= arush5268d
+46|6508|Houston, TX

stryyker wrote:

Ditsch wrote:

stryyker wrote:

sithao
+63|6632|Los Angeles, California

=MCHD= arush5268d wrote:

stryyker wrote:

Ditsch wrote:

UnknownRanger
Squirrels, natures little speedbump.
+610|6351|Cali

stryyker wrote:

التعريفات wrote:

Des.Kmal wrote:

Yaocelotl
:D
+221|6656|Keyboard

=]-[f= ig88 wrote:

التعريفات wrote:

Des.Kmal wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Nope.

stryyker wrote:

التعريفات wrote:

Machine_Madness
Madness has now come over me
+20|6443|Brisbane, Australia

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Nope.

thats what you think?

Do you like seeing your rank in the world? i know i like to see it.

So if they cheat for points they will be higher on the leader board, thus making everyone else on the leader board somehwere else where there not ment to be.

i remember after they wiped those poeples stats for the transport glitch i went up around 1000-2000 spaces
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6726|California

Machine_Madness wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Nope.

thats what you think?

Do you like seeing your rank in the world? i know i like to see it.

So if they cheat for points they will be higher on the leader board, thus making everyone else on the leader board somehwere else where there not ment to be.

i remember after they wiped those poeples stats for the transport glitch i went up around 1000-2000 spaces
You make it sound like its your "destiny" to be on the leaderboards.

Its a game, enough said.
fierce
I love [fiSh]
+167|6574
Gamestats are serious business, i couldn't live with the fact that someone is higher on the knife leaderboard with padding. I would immediately commit suicide...

#care
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6446|Brisbane, Australia

fierce wrote:

Gamestats are serious business, i couldn't live with the fact that someone is higher on the knife leaderboard with padding. I would immediately commit suicide...

#care
sorry to burst your bubble, but shouldn't it be "/care"?
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
paper_pieon
+7|6309

TheOneAndOnlyX wrote:

i hate people like you, whats the point of having these servers if noobs like you and ur queer friends can come on and ruin it?

hang you head in shame... for shame!
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6446|Brisbane, Australia

paper_pieon wrote:

i hate people like you, whats the point of having these servers if noobs like you and ur queer friends can come on and ruin it?
because the people using the server for its intended use are actually the noobs and the point of having those servers is so that people can cheat their way to a gold collectors badge.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6627|Gold coast, Aus.

Yaocelotl wrote:

=]-[f= ig88 wrote:

التعريفات wrote:

Des.Kmal wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Nope.

stryyker wrote:

/quote
Zefar
+116|6655|Sweden

paper_pieon wrote:

TheOneAndOnlyX wrote:

hang you head in shame... for shame!
You defend them because you are one of those guys who can't normally get a kill with knife and pistol right.

To topic creator, give em hell.
fierce
I love [fiSh]
+167|6574

TimmmmaaaaH wrote:

fierce wrote:

[...]

#care
sorry to burst your bubble, but shouldn't it be "/care"?
That's like saying elevator is wrong if you use usually lift. ^^

Last edited by fierce (2007-02-11 02:33:55)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard