Homie22
+34|6630|Orange County, California

[RaWr]-Impsux wrote:

Sorry about the car man. My neighbor from across the street backed into my car a couple of weeks ago. The repairs are estimated at $2,100. It's my first car so my parents purchased it used from a private party for $2,200.
It might get totalled, might not. Car accidents are stressful.

-Edit, spelling
sue the person for emotional issues cause of this lol

probably could win. LOL

Last edited by Homie22 (2007-01-31 23:22:23)

some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6409

Homie22 wrote:

alien-DSW-Gen wrote:

Yeah. So topic pretty much says it all. Stupid lady has a freaking Suburban, and shes blocking the entire entrance into a strip mall off the main road. So I'm pulling in and having to come to a stop so I wont run into her, and PLOW, Jeep Wrangler runs into my back end. I dont think the kid even hit the brakes, or if he did he had just started. It was raining, so if he had slammed on them I would of heard him sliding. Anyways this picture doesnt do it justice, since the side is messed up too, but I couldnt fit in the garage on that side to take another photo. I'm going to need a new bumper guard,  rear deck lid probably, tail light assembly, and the side of my car is basically one piece of the front of the car, so the whole side of my car will be needing replaced. I'm guessing from a part stand point alone it's 3-4000 in damage, plus paint and man hours. I popped a curb when I first got the car, a new wheel & tire, and tierods were 4,000 bucks. You could barely see any damage..

But thats what you get when you buy a Mercedes I guess. Oh, yeah... It's a 2005, just barely hit 10,000 miles

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o289 … 010001.jpg
anyways good luck sueing her :]
Her car never made contact - it was the jeep.  And not everyone sues people for the sake of it.
golgoj4
+51|6792|North Hollywood

Volatile_Squirrel wrote:

Homie22 wrote:

some dumb whore hit my brothers c230 too like few months ago

Her car got totaled + my brother sued jher for $10,000  and won + she had to pay for damages lmao.

+ i shall add she didn't have insurance = her life is totally fucked and im happy she deserved it

OC FTW

http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/426/sdfld7.png

as u can see the car barely got hurt yet her honda crapaccord got totaled.. german cars ftw
lol
Wow, your a great person. Very compassionate.

/sarcasm
typical oc resident. and if your not from oc, they miss you!
Homie22
+34|6630|Orange County, California

golgoj4 wrote:

Volatile_Squirrel wrote:

Homie22 wrote:

some dumb whore hit my brothers c230 too like few months ago

Her car got totaled + my brother sued jher for $10,000  and won + she had to pay for damages lmao.

+ i shall add she didn't have insurance = her life is totally fucked and im happy she deserved it

OC FTW

http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/426/sdfld7.png

as u can see the car barely got hurt yet her honda crapaccord got totaled.. german cars ftw
lol
Wow, your a great person. Very compassionate.

/sarcasm
typical oc resident. and if your not from oc, they miss you!
lol SUEING FTW
golgoj4
+51|6792|North Hollywood

Homie22 wrote:

Homeschtar wrote:

Homie22 wrote:

Your only mad cause i jhave shit easy unlike you... so u try to insult me which im enjoying thos soo soo much ty.

and she didnt accidently hit if u ask me. she was driving wrecklessly and she deserves to loser her car / license.

if me or bro or anyone else drives like that they should have there license taking + sued so shutup u just mad cause i live in oc
You caught me. Aren't you smart. I'm just jealous that I can't be like you. I sure do wish I could be a spoon fed pussy my entire life, and not have any compassion or sense of value. In case you hadn't noticed, you richie kids are pretty much only liked by other richie kids, the rest of the world hates you.

And sure, maybe she needs her license taken away, but the suing was over the top, especially when you can already afford anything you want with your mommy and daddy's credit cards.
ya we are hated by people cause they are jealous just like u! FACE IT.. u are jealous :]

of course u are who the hell woudln't want tons of $$
Some of us prefer to bust our ass for the self respect as opposed to coming of like a cunt. Some of us...
[RaWr]-Impsux
Have Guns, Will Travel.
+28|6575
I don't think I would EVER sue ANYONE over a car ACCIDENT. Just restore my car to the state it was in before and I'm happy.
oChaos.Haze
+90|6456
Wow some really big misconceptions here.  First, if someone hits you, THEIR insurance pays for it, providing they are insured.  Secondly, if  a poor person hits a rich person, and is not insured, then guess what?  THE RICH PERSON IS GOING TO PAY FOR THEIR OWN SHIT ANYWAYS.  If the person could not afford insurance for their shitty car, they damn well can't afford to pay for someone else's benzo.  Ever heard the term, "You can't bleed a turnip"?  Yeah your brother sued the lady.  Good luck getting that money.  Sure, there will be court ordered pay, but she could declare bankruptcy and get out of that, among other ways.  I know 2 people who are ordered by the courts to pay money to someone or something.  Yet when they can't come up with the money, do you think the court comes over with a baseball bat and forces it out?  No, they tell the people waiting for the money to wait longer.  If money isn't there, it just isn't there.  And as for a C230 being an "everyday teenager car"?  Get a grip.  Either you smoke way too much, or your mom did while she carried your spoiled ass. 

To the OP, that sucks man.  Luckily you got the info and a cop was there and it seems as if you'll get through this without a hitch.  You will probably bring the car in to a GEICO adjuster (or whomever the HITTER had). show them the car, and then get a check.  I got hit and run twice in the last 6 months!  Damn, every fix straight out of my pocket.

Last edited by oChaos.Haze (2007-01-31 23:59:59)

Marconius
One-eyed Wonder Mod
+368|6712|San Francisco
To the OP...look on the bright side, at least you'll be saving 15% on your car insurance...
alien-DSW-Gen
Hates snipers and says the "F" word a lot
+72|6692|Houston, Texas
For some reason i have been unable to pull this topic up until just now, kept giving errors.

Anyways geico is not wanting to put new parts, only used. for used parts the cost for parts not labor is 3800. hopefully we can get this worked out because used parts are not going on my car.
link52787
+29|6540
that sucks alien, you damage was worse than mine.  Mine was just a big dent but yours is....lack of a better word, fucked up.  jeez, I don't think that kid hit the brakes in time.
-Gunsmoke-
+165|6653|South Jersey
The whole Homeschtar-Homie argument was about to receive a /popcorn from me, but it ended too quickly

Last edited by -Gunsmoke- (2007-02-08 16:06:30)

Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6725|67.222.138.85

alien-DSW-Gen wrote:

For some reason i have been unable to pull this topic up until just now, kept giving errors.

Anyways geico is not wanting to put new parts, only used. for used parts the cost for parts not labor is 3800. hopefully we can get this worked out because used parts are not going on my car.
That is a bunch of bull, at least try to to get the 3800 out of them if you have to put on the new parts yourself.

I'm soooooooooooo glad I didn't turn out like Homie22. My parents have plenty of money too, more than is necessary, but I sure am glad I respect my Dad's work for that money and that I still value it. I'm glad that

-I didn't turn out to be a liberal hippie with a signature like "no intel inside" who probably knows nothing about actual politics beyond everyone else in his school thinks it's cool to hate Bush

-I don't enjoy ruining other people's lives because they hit my Mercedes

-I know how to say "money" not "$$", "you" not "u", and various other internet shorthand that makes you look like an idiot to the rest of the world

-I know that money doesn't equal respect

-That because your parents may or may not have worked for their money doesn't mean you have money, it means they have money that they are nice enough to spend on you.
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6678|The darkside of Denver

Volatile_Squirrel wrote:

Parker wrote:

<SS>SonderKommando wrote:

Nice Benzo bro. Sorry to hear about your accident. He is lucky it wasn't me. I have an anger issue as it is. I couldn't imagine what i would have done if he hit my luxury sedan (if i had one)... Guess concealed weapons permits aren't such a good thing after all...
concealed carry permits are a great thing, the bad thing is people like you that carry. i hope it was a joke...
Hopefully it was a joke. The rights of those who are calm and rational are affected by those who abuse these rights. Please don't carry, angry peeps.
yeah it was totally a joke. sorry guys.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6581|British Columbia, Canada
What parts need replacing anyways?
Skorpy-chan
+127|6363|Twyford, UK
Werll, new light cluster, new rear wing, and some touch-up on the bumper, and you'll be fine.
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6613|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA

Homie22 wrote:

Homeschtar wrote:

Homie22 wrote:

ya we are hated by people cause they are jealous just like u! FACE IT.. u are jealous :]

Thanks for proving my point. Discussion over. I'm really not jealous of you, because, well, you pretty much just proved it. You turn into garbage. And I'm sure you'll think I'm lying and think I'm jealous, but I really don't need to debate it with you, because no matter how wealthy you are you will always be some of the lowest people on the planet.
i know im right you are jealous.

and im not the lowest type of people on the planet just cause we have $$

I'm actually really nice but when i see morons with no $$ driving wrecklessly down the street crashing into cars you have worked hard for to get to that level and they just hit u with there fucking $200 cars... im not gonna be like "zomg i have sooo much $$ i'll be nice and let the dumbfuck get away with it" these morons need to learn respect and drive respectfully and not hit cars that are expensive cause if they do they really are asking for it. You were not there you don't know how she was driving etc.. trust me sueing her was neeeded for a bitch like her.
Man, for a rich fucker like yourself, you certainly lack the proper schooling. learn some fucking english you shit-for-brains.

Now then, onto your triumphant asshole victory over the poor women who now has to pay your shit-for-fucking-brains brother 10,000$. Just because one does not have the money you have, does not mean that they are at fault ALL THE FUCKING TIME. it only means life gave her a bad apple. also, how the fuck do you know she was driving dangerously, what if her steering failed, or her car stalled, or what if her tire had a blowout and she lost control. when you reply, IF you reply, don't give me some bullshit asshole answer like "the bitch should have gotten her car checked out" because, mechanics arent people who see everything. the mechanic may miss something that could have caused her car to lose control. now take your rich ass and get the fuck out of here.
BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6637|Manitowoc, WI

Homie22 wrote:

Homeschtar wrote:

Homie22 wrote:

Thanks for proving my point. Discussion over. I'm really not jealous of you, because, well, you pretty much just proved it. You turn into garbage. And I'm sure you'll think I'm lying and think I'm jealous, but I really don't need to debate it with you, because no matter how wealthy you are you will always be some of the lowest people on the planet.

I'm actually really nice but when i see morons with no $$ driving wrecklessly down the street crashing into cars you have worked hard for to get to that level and they just hit u with there fucking $200 cars... im not gonna be like "zomg i have sooo much $$ i'll be nice and let the dumbfuck get away with it" these morons need to learn respect and drive respectfully and not hit cars that are expensive cause if they do they really are asking for it. You were not there you don't know how she was driving etc.. trust me sueing her was neeeded for a bitch like her.
Would you happen to have another username called jrockyourdome?

Last edited by BolvisOculus (2007-02-08 21:02:02)

11sog_raider
a gaurdian of life
+112|6477|behind my rifle
o........that was you i hit this morning huh.....oops sry bro... just kidding. that really sucks though ill give oyu a +1 for your troubles. happened to me two weeks ago
bennisboy
+829|6664|Poundland
A C230 typical teenager car? what is that kid on. He can't spell for shit either. So much for expensive schooling.

But for you it could be worse. I mean you could of been another type of "rear-ended" without your consent
paper_pieon
+7|6321
ouch dude, sorry to hear about it! i would of grabbed that little sucker out of the car and bitch slapped him!!

my friend just ran his Hyundai into the back of my mats car! like $5000 worth!

lol sucker
Toni
+4|6581
Don't diss the Mercedes - Benz - they make very good cars. I'm driving a 2006 C320 CDI here in Europe and let me tell you something - if you don't have the cash don't buy a Mercedes because if the car alone is expensive you have to be shore that the parts, services and all other are much more !!

Last edited by Toni (2007-02-09 04:53:31)

jrockyourdome
Banned
+10|6631|yourmomshouse

BolvisOculus wrote:

Homie22 wrote:

Homeschtar wrote:

Glad your thinking of me ... We all still talk shit on you in vent once , and a while too .

Last edited by jrockyourdome (2007-02-10 10:28:39)

mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6739|Sydney, Australia
Yeah, that sucks.

When I was in Morocco, going from the airport to the hotel, the van I was in got read ended. To get to the city (from airport) you need to take the highway. While driving along, the driver saw a crash up ahead but didn't really slow down. The car in front did...

We go skidding and come to a halt just before hitting the car in front. Then thud, some moron rams us from behind.

So how much did this incident end up costing you?

Mcminty.
BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6637|Manitowoc, WI

jrockyourdome wrote:

BolvisOculus wrote:

Homie22 wrote:

Glad your thinking of me ... We all still talk shit on you in vent once , and a while too .
Holy shit dude, did you just like search your username or something, because you haven't posted on BF2S in for ever.  Nice to see your spelling is up to par though.  Good to see I'm still remembered though.

Last edited by BolvisOculus (2007-02-10 17:32:29)

Uncle Mombassa
+13|6345|Mombassa

alien-DSW-Gen wrote:

Yeah. So topic pretty much says it all. Stupid lady has a freaking Suburban, and shes blocking the entire entrance into a strip mall off the main road. So I'm pulling in and having to come to a stop so I wont run into her, and PLOW, Jeep Wrangler runs into my back end. I dont think the kid even hit the brakes, or if he did he had just started. It was raining, so if he had slammed on them I would of heard him sliding. Anyways this picture doesnt do it justice, since the side is messed up too, but I couldnt fit in the garage on that side to take another photo. I'm going to need a new bumper guard,  rear deck lid probably, tail light assembly, and the side of my car is basically one piece of the front of the car, so the whole side of my car will be needing replaced. I'm guessing from a part stand point alone it's 3-4000 in damage, plus paint and man hours. I popped a curb when I first got the car, a new wheel & tire, and tierods were 4,000 bucks. You could barely see any damage..

But thats what you get when you buy a Mercedes I guess. Oh, yeah... It's a 2005, just barely hit 10,000 miles

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o289 … 010001.jpg
shit happens

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard