simmy.uk
+117|6439
Can you get a stats reset for team killing for vehicles?
Simon
basically
+838|6660|UK
no
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6651
yes
simmy.uk
+117|6439
hhhhmm which one then? yes or no?
Sgt.Kyle
Kyle
+48|6485|P-way, NJ
maybe
TuataraDude
+115|6524|Aotearoa
Don't know.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6634

låwl
Homie22
+34|6613|Orange County, California
no you can't
-=S8M=-Phoenix
+45|6795|South Cybertown, Texas
No, but they should suspend your account for XX days if done too many time in a day (IMHO)!
UnknownRanger
Squirrels, natures little speedbump.
+610|6347|Cali
Defanitly**
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6651
No, it doesnt don't worry
simmy.uk
+117|6439
I'm not worried but I caught a player who was doing it to me. Really pissed me off.
Titch2349
iz me!
+358|6354|uk

no

i dont tk for vehicles, but if a friendly pisses me off, then i might accidently let my finger slip when he wonders over my cross hair.

and if i tk someone, i wait a couple of seconds to see if they punish, if they dont i revive, if they punish i throw them a medic pack, and hey, i still have my rank

Last edited by Titch2349 (2007-02-10 14:33:53)

-=S8M=-Phoenix
+45|6795|South Cybertown, Texas

Titch2349 wrote:

no

i dont tk for vehicles, but if a friendly pisses me off, then i might accidently let my finger slip when he wonders over my cross hair.

and if i tk someone, i wait a couple of seconds to see if they punish, if they dont i revive, if they punish i throw them a medic pack, and hey, i still have my rank
I have gotten to the point that I REALY hate people who run up and try to steal a heli or plane that I myself have been waiting for!

I have been known to fire a warning shot at them and if they don't heed the warning, I will head shot them and revive once or twice till they get the message that they need to wait in line

Keep in mind I could care less about how many team-kills my stats show or stats in general!

Last edited by -=S8M=-Phoenix (2007-02-10 14:53:37)

samfink
+31|6557
well, tbh, i have seen some people be rather irritating about TKpunishes, once,i was run over on warlord, cant' remember the server, and punish, as i thought it was on purpose. next second, a kickvote comes up, and the TKer said I punish for running out. before I could explain, I was booted for a successful kickvote. no, i hadn't seen the ATV. ha di seen the ATV and still been run over, I would have forgiven, as it would be my own dumb fault.
HeimdalX
+37|6652

-=S8M=-Phoenix wrote:

Titch2349 wrote:

no

I have gotten to the point that I REALY hate people who run up and try to steal a heli or plane that I myself have been waiting for!

I have been known to fire a warning shot at them and if they don't heed the warning, I will head shot them and revive once or twice till they get the message that they need to wait in line

Keep in mind I could care less about how many team-kills my stats show or stats in general!
Sig?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard