BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6740|Chicago.
Just got off. Had some laughs and some excellent team work.

I think we can declare it a success.

BF2s.com - US Server
33/42
IP: 72.36.222.172:16567
Kubra Dam

Wins in my book. Thanks to all those who helped out by getting the game started.
Jbrar
rawr
+86|6531|Winterpeg, Canada
don't stop now, i'm on my way...
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6696|67.222.138.85
Try to keep it going through the weekend...?

I got on for about five minutes, but the flu kinda pwned me and I almost threw up.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6395|NSW, Australia

*remembers when the US  mocked us for not populating our server*

Last edited by <<<FTDM>>>Gen.Raven (2007-02-02 19:55:35)

BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6740|Chicago.

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Try to keep it going through the weekend...?

I got on for about five minutes, but the flu kinda pwned me and I almost threw up.
That'll be a little tough for me. Saturday I have quite a few things going on, and Sunday I'm glued to the television.

GO BEARS!!!!!!!

Oh, and Get Well Soon Flaming.
ssj3barua
+55|6678|Indianapolis, IN, U.S.

BigmacK wrote:

GO BEARS!!!!!!!
No, GO COLTS!!!!!!!

That was great, I had a lot of fun tonight
cablecopulate
+449|6727|Massachusetts.
Good game motherfuckers.
CoconutBlitz
I've had the diarrheas since Easters
+145|6579|California U.S.A
That was pretty fun, lots of teabagging, I think Cablecoupulate are tied at 1 apiece on the bags.

If it wasn't for my lag of 200+ I would have a few more kills than deaths, didn't think my being in California would have been that bad for the ping

Oh and Downy, way to whore the armour and your welcome for all my selfless Engi' wrenching to keep your smoking ass APC from blowing up as you racked up the kills

Cablecopulate: Sorry for knifing your Z-10 Heli, that paint should buff right out. And don't worry your rocket shot to my chest should heal up nicely.

It was great look forward to doing that again.

p.s. I think we raped all the visitors at Fushe Pass a little much 

DAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaa Bears!
cablecopulate
+449|6727|Massachusetts.
https://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a242/cablecopulate/bf2s/screen018.png
CoconutBlitz
*sigh*  that was a due to that fact that I had a crappy ping. I soo would have knifed you if you would have stood still and turned around, and been AFK for a few....maybe 

And further more look at my arms there way too short you did some sort of "short arm HACK" on me so there for i could not have even stabbed you.... besides that I apparently have no head.

Last edited by Seal 3 (2007-02-03 00:03:24)

BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6740|Chicago.
Glad to see you guys kept it going. Went later than I expected it to.

Nice work.
cablecopulate
+449|6727|Massachusetts.

Seal 3 wrote:

*sigh*  that was a due to that fact that I had a crappy ping. I soo would have knifed you if you would have stood still and turned around, and been AFK for a few....maybe  :D

And further more look at my arms there way too short you did some sort of "short arm HACK" on me so there for i could not have even stabbed you.... besides that I apparently have no head.
Hey man, in your defense, you were too busy shooting at me to actually knife me. Sorry I had to kill you before you had a chance to stop missing me, pull out your knife, and get in a proper knife fight with me. :)
Smaug
This space for rent
+117|6566|Arlen, Texas

Seal 3 wrote:

*sigh*  that was a due to that fact that I had a crappy ping. I soo would have knifed you if you would have stood still and turned around, and been AFK for a few....maybe 

Cable cut your head off!
Looked at your stats, Seal, thought they were mine! (pretty close)
CoconutBlitz

cablecopulate wrote:

Seal 3 wrote:

Hey man, in your defense, you were too busy shooting at me to actually knife me. Sorry I had to kill you before you had a chance to stop missing me, pull out your knife, and get in a proper knife fight with me.
I keep my knife at the bottom of my magazine so I had to empty the mag to get to my knife, how rude of you to knife me before I could draw it out.      

And further more I was shooting around you to make sure no one else got in our way of our impending knife fight.

Smaug wrote:

Cable cut your head off!
Looked at your stats, Seal, thought they were mine! (pretty close)
Actually I'm part turtle I retract my head just so I don't get teabagged. And yes our stats are really close I guess only cool people can have stats like us. But I have more knife kills than you...especially when people let me get my knife out of my rifle magazine first
Flaming_Maniac
We've got some people in now, lets get it going for another night!
Flaming_Maniac
Come on people, only need three more to get a game going! I'll change the map to whatever you want!
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6586|Seattle

Yes, Indeed guys, that was fun as hell last night and thank you indeed seal for the repairs. That got me at least 10 more kills. You almost NEVER see that kind of teamwork anymore. Good games guys and thank you to everyone who came out. I'm pretty sure that's the most bf2s people in a single game I've ever seen in one server, at one time. (Perhaps on the EU server there's been more) Lets do this again next weekend!

BTW... funniest thing I've seen in a while: https://xs512.xs.to/xs512/07050/screen171.jpg.xs.jpg

Last edited by King_County_Downy (2007-02-03 19:08:14)

Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
CoconutBlitz

King_County_Downy wrote:

Yes, Indeed guys, that was fun as hell last night and thank you indeed seal for the repairs. That got me at least 10 more kills. You almost NEVER see that kind of teamwork anymore. Good games guys and thank you to everyone who came out. I'm pretty sure that's the most bf2s people in a single game I've ever seen in one server, at one time. (Perhaps on the EU server there's been more) Lets do this again next weekend!

BTW... funniest thing I've seen in a while: http://xs512.xs.to/xs512/07050/screen171.jpg.xs.jpg
Anytime... I likes the "ratchet" sound of the Engi' wrench...It puts the lotion on the wrench hahahahaha

Besides that I probably would have got shot If I would have tried to cross to bridge anywho and I was using your APC as cover soooooo I thought I might as well keep "my" cover from blowing up in my face. And you mowed down the enemy from the flag area pretty well for everyone else to capture it.

at screenshot

I tried to log on tonight but my ping was over 200+ so someone tried to get a kick vote on me so I just disconnected. I cant believe a server located in Texas could give me such a high ping that suckzors

I'll try again next week perhaps. If the ping will let me.
Smaug
This space for rent
+117|6566|Arlen, Texas
I'm only 165 miles from the server, but I still get some crappy pings lots of times.

(no knife badge for me yet, gets kinda laggish when I get up close and personal-CPU is mildly retarded)

Edit: Was gonna correct grammar, but u know what I mean.

Last edited by Smaug (2007-02-03 21:58:39)

Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6731|London

I'm joining to fill up the server now, someone want to join me?
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
terrafirma
Press 1 to Kill
+81|6643|Westminster, Colorado
We going to play again tonight?  It was a good time last week and I'd be up for another round.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6586|Seattle

I'm down  like 4 flats on a low-rider.

I can't be on til later though
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
CoconutBlitz
I'm in tonight     

I was playing earlier with cablecoupulate on a AF server hopefully he will be around later again tonight..

I did some defragmenting and various other tune ups on my PC I hope to have a better conntection this week.
terrafirma
Press 1 to Kill
+81|6643|Westminster, Colorado
Nice!  How long has it been since that server was rebooted?  I noticed a bit of lagginess last week that was atypical.  Maybe a fresh reboot would help.
CoconutBlitz
ooo sorry didn't make it last night.

Did any body show up? Bueller?....

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard