~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate
+396|6534|Internetfitlerland

JET_G raidensen wrote:

Quit crying and start accepting people are better than you.
Word.
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6674|Middle of nowhere
i can ususally be heard yelling "fucking hacker" during a round i'm not doing so hot in

but i don't ever mean it, as i know i'm probably just being crap and they are being good

i don't think i've ever been called a hacker though.  Not that good i guess
KardiacKid
+1|6283
genius_man16,

LOL I am with you - I wil probably never pull a move good enough to get called a hacker.
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6747|Chicago.
Bonafied way to check and see if someone is hacking:

Go to another server.
Des.Kmal
+917|6614|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

Acromos wrote:

Well - here's my problem.

There is skill - and then there is someone killing me with a headshot from the other side of the bridge on Kharkand, while moving. Repeatedly. All the while I seem to never get a single hit in on him, though I'm the one actually trying to aim.

Am I the only one playing this game without cheating? Or am I just the only one pissed off at complete and utter useless twats thinking they own the game because they cheat?
u just suck.... lol
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6459|meh-land
i have the ultimate package from MSX
$30 a month

its pretty awesome

/joke
[AH1z]PJ
+75|6353

JET_G raidensen wrote:

quit acting like noone hacks in this game
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6459|A W S M F O X

[AH1z]PJ wrote:

JET_G raidensen wrote:

Do i have to repeat myself?
[AH1z]PJ
+75|6353

JET_G raidensen wrote:

[AH1z]PJ wrote:

JET_G raidensen wrote:

no I understood what you said, what if he cought that same guy hacking next day, what would your reaction be??
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6459|A W S M F O X
Someone hacks, its nothing groundbreaking.

Just the majority of times its someone lucky or simply better than you.
ToXiC888
Cal players > BF2s
+40|6581|Columbus,Ohio-THE Ohio State U
Sniping ppl across the bridge at karkand isnt really all that hard, even if theyre moving, especially with an m16.  I think you just suck.
Acromos
+2|6293

JET_G raidensen wrote:

[AH1z]PJ wrote:

JET_G raidensen wrote:

Yea - please repeat yourself. Every time you post, you support my conviction that you are a worthless twat.

Sure - there are people who are better than I. Unlike you, I frankly don't give a shit, I respect people who do something well. Out of that respect itself is born my utter disdain for people who do not do something well, but cheat instead.

Personally, I'd say pretty much everyone of you claiming there is no cheating in BF2, that it's all just skill, know exactly how much cheating there is - being cheaters yourselves.

Every boast you make of your own skill just confirms this to me - people who really are good, rarely feel the need to mouth off about it.
d4rkst4r
biggie smalls
+72|6449|Ontario, Canada
wait till your not so frustrated, then ask yourself if he hacks
"you know life is what we make it, and a chance is like a picture, it'd be nice if you just take it"
Acromos
+2|6293

JET_G raidensen wrote:

Someone hacks, its nothing groundbreaking.

Just the majority of times its someone lucky or simply better than you.
As I've said before - there are limits to skill. I happen to be a more than decent shot in the real world, with a real rifle. Lots of people are better, but the very very great majority are far worse than I. But it is an incontrovertible fact that while some are better than I, there is no one in the world who never misses. Even a master sometimes botches a relatively easy shot. And even a master cannot hit a fly on a wall a mile distant through anything but blind luck.

Now please pay attention, because here it gets technical. In a computer game, there are further limits to skill. Resolution, the accuracy of your mouse, lag (nothing is EVER totally free of lag), even the calculated accuracy (or inaccuracy) of your pixel weapon all combine to put a limit on what is humanly possible.

Outside of a certain set of parameters, some things are simply impossible to do reliably. Unless you cheat.

Yes - you can kill a guy from way across the bridge in Karkhand without a scope. But doing so repeatedly, needing only one pull of the trigger to make a headshot - aiming, mind you, at a head you cannot discern at that range - in not luck, it is not skill. It is simply cheating. Done and done. Nothing further need be said about it.
oChaos.Haze
+90|6434

Acromos wrote:

Personally, I'd say pretty much everyone of you claiming there is no cheating in BF2, that it's all just skill, know exactly how much cheating there is - being cheaters yourselves.
Way to go buddy, you're like the kid who takes his ball and goes home when he gets his ass whipped on the court.

Obviously there's hacking, everyone KNOWS it.  The debate is about to what extent there are hacks.  Take a vid, take some ss's.  But coming on here telling a story makes it appear that you just got your ass kicked by someone better.  I'm just clarifying, not calling you out bro.  There's a LONG line of ppl who have made a topic about a hacker, where it was CLEAR they just got pwned, so sorry if people are cynical.

Last edited by oChaos.Haze (2007-02-17 08:19:16)

MeanMachine77
+25|6275
what bugs me most are guys that dont just kill you with a single shot from a non-sniper rifle from distances that are just f___ing unbelievable, but they kill 3 guys in one instant...  I´m a sniper often and i choose my positions right off the most used pathways... well off... but theres always a f___cker with a AK101 that hits me and 3 others in the same second and kills instantly, although i´m lying all alone.

Stray bullets? Nah, I just dont think so...
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6623|Warlord

Acromos wrote:

JET_G raidensen wrote:

[AH1z]PJ wrote:

Yea - please repeat yourself. Every time you post, you support my conviction that you are a worthless twat.

Acromos wrote:

Dude, there are a few people who are inclined to accept what you've said, but the more you... a new member we don't know... post crap like ^^^^ the more likely it seems that you are just a whiner.

Bear in mind that we still don't have anything at all to go on but your claims and as I said we don't know you and have no idea how good you actually are; your stats (which you've been asked for how many times now?) would go a long way toward showing that you do know the difference between skill and cheating.

Acromos wrote:

...people who really are good, rarely feel the need to mouth off about it.
Wouldn't it be nice if the world worked this way? Judging just from the members here good gamers span the entire range from boastful, loudmouth tool to modest and quiet

Last edited by Todd_Angelo (2007-02-17 09:14:19)

Ubersturmbannfuhrer
I am a fucking homosexual
+211|6602|Parainen, Finland
...Speaking of chainsaws!!!!

I have a simple question!

Is there a aimbot for the gunner???? I´m so sick of people saying that I am using one....
I have never even heard of a such thing...
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6623|Warlord

Ubersturmbannfuhrer wrote:

Is there a aimbot for the gunner???? I´m so sick of people saying that I am using one....
Aimbots do work on the helo guns too as far as I know, I don't see any reason why they wouldn't since the aiming process is pretty much the same as with a handheld gun.
Daniel_Blue-Delta
+11|6298|Sweden
I've started taking it as a compliment when people try to get me kicked for hacking. It means I piss of the people who can't stand getting shot.

If you can't fight, learn to fight. Or stop playing.

However, I'm against hacking 100 %. Hackers suck. But most of the time, the player killing you is better than you.

Last edited by Daniel_Blue-Delta (2007-02-17 09:28:58)

oChaos.Haze
+90|6434

Ubersturmbannfuhrer wrote:

I don't know that sounds pretty unlikely.  I mean you already control the missile after it fires, so in effect it already is an aimbot controlled by you and not code, lol.

I mean I guess if you see a TV make a turn that you just know it couldn't, then maybe.  What would an aimbotted TV look like anyways?  Would it just go straight at you?  Would it go way off and then turn crazy hard?  Since you control the missile after it fires, I see writing some code for that to seem pretty damn difficult.  I personally, have never seen a TV shot that looked shoddy.  I guess I just assume that the guy shooting earned it everytime.

Last edited by oChaos.Haze (2007-02-17 10:25:46)

Vonlefteye
+4|6534
1 hot wonders... its really f'ing annoying cos you can'te sure whethe it was aimbot/hack or just a good/lucky shot
Marinejuana
local
+415|6581|Seattle

Snake wrote:

Addict wrote:

Darth_Fleder wrote:

Oddly enough, in my 1000+ hours of pubbing, I have yet to come away with any tangible memory of any time where I suspected someone of using cheats...aside from glitching the map. Maybe I am just lucky.
Second that, 900 hrs here
Thirded - 825 hours.
So when you get good enough for someone to call u a hacker once, you assume all those fishy scenarios uve seen are legit. I am very reserved about hackusations, but supposedly there are tons of undetectible hacks and even top clans like nL may be using them.

Go to the CAL forums and read the whole debate that went down over krav3n, uber, and arias. The fact is that they look like hackers, the hacks are out there, and yet nobody can say for sure whether or not they toggle aimbots when they want.

You have VERY experienced players watching the demo recordings and half of them see cheating (following movements behind walls) and the other half see exceptional playing.

BF2 is fun, but as "fair" competition it is bullshit. The best players can never "compete" since variables like hit reg against enemies and on yourself determine everything in a firefight. And since the hacks are so effective and easy to disguise, the best player could just be a guy with private hacks that will never be uncovered.

have a nice day!
Acromos
+2|6293

Todd_Angelo wrote:

Bear in mind that we still don't have anything at all to go on but your claims and as I said we don't know you and have no idea how good you actually are; your stats (which you've been asked for how many times now?) would go a long way toward showing that you do know the difference between skill and cheating.
I truly don't give a s*** about the fact that I'm new to the community.

I absolutely cannot see how the f*** my stats would tell you anything about my ability to discern cheating and skill.

I would never - and I do mean never - go to the stupid length of making a vid clip to support a claim that is widely known to be true. There is cheating in this game - I don't need to prove it.

And all the above is just fucking unimportant, because it is entirely beside the point. I never asked anyone if they believed me or not - I couldn't care less if you do or not.

I asked a question. You can go to the first post and read it. But hell, I'll be helpful and explain it to you right here.

I'm trying to figure out how widespread cheating really is. Whether there are servers that are free of it. Whether clans make it policy to cheat.

I played WoW - a far less skillbased game than this one. Half the guilds I joined had links to various downloads - some legitimate GUI enhancements, some macros, some outright cheats. To me, that means to following - whenever I was in pvp in WoW, half the other guys were cheating. Regardless, I could compete just fine. And no one pulled of stunts that were simply impossible, unless they had speedhacks, and that would get people banned in a real hurry.

Compare that to BF2. Here I regularly encounter people doing stuff that honestly, quite simply isn't humanly possible.

Sure I get owned from time to time - just as I own others on a regular, but slightly rarer, frequency.

But people who are magically able to fire single, killing shots at extreme ranges without sniperrifles, from standing position while moving .... I mean come on, how dense do you insist on being here? If it happens once or twice - no problem, that can be luck (it really can't be skill - we're talking headshots under impossible circumstances here). But 5-6 times in a row, within maybe as little as a minute (that would be with a few resses, naturally)?

So ... bottom line. I don't care if you believe me, and if all you want to do is contradict what I damn well know to be true, feel free not to participate in this thread.

And if anyone else feels like swapping experiences or tall tales about obvious cheaters or how they avoided them, fell free to do.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6617|Gold coast, Aus.

Snake wrote:

Addict wrote:

Darth_Fleder wrote:

Oddly enough, in my 1000+ hours of pubbing, I have yet to come away with any tangible memory of any time where I suspected someone of using cheats...aside from glitching the map. Maybe I am just lucky.
Second that, 900 hrs here
Thirded - 825 hours.
1200 hours, only one person. I knew he was suss, and he ended up getting PB banned, so.....

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard