tf-hitman-killa
Banned
+0|6283
hell noo, not only are you a faggot, your a liar,1st, i nevered been kidnapped my anyone on any server, 2nd, i got banned because i asked a tech question and all i got was ah bunch of little smart mouth punks, and when you banned me for roasting ya little faggot friends,you perm banned me, so when i see ya little faggot azz, im the one who be owning ya azz and you know it, but your gonna lie and said i was kidnapped and how YOU was killing/tking me??, damn, are you that pathetic were you lie online???,lol, yes you ARE truly a NOOBien queen,and if you delete this to stop anyone from reading this, then your weaker than i thought ya were,,,loser,,,
_-_911_-_180891
+540|6498|Shanghai, ethnicity=German
Perma Ban or even an ip ban. Cya dude. and neva come back.
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6386

tf-hitman-killa wrote:

hell noo, not only are you a faggot, your a liar,1st, i nevered been kidnapped my anyone on any server, 2nd, i got banned because i asked a tech question and all i got was ah bunch of little smart mouth punks, and when you banned me for roasting ya little faggot friends,you perm banned me, so when i see ya little faggot azz, im the one who be owning ya azz and you know it, but your gonna lie and said i was kidnapped and how YOU was killing/tking me??, damn, are you that pathetic were you lie online???,lol, yes you ARE truly a NOOBien queen,and if you delete this to stop anyone from reading this, then your weaker than i thought ya were,,,loser,,,
Are you sure it was Jeff?  There are other mods, you know...
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6578|MANCHESTERRR
Are you the sad fuck thats made 32 accounts? Jesus tapdancing christ, get a life! Nobody reply, he just wants attention.
sithao
+63|6622|Los Angeles, California
Poor thing...
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6459|A W S M F O X
Wow, someone is a loser.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6401|NSW, Australia

lets just leave it at

*****language alert*****

go to hell you cock sucking mother fucker douche bag piece of shit knob jockey gay wad

tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6843|San Francisco

Meh, so he was recalling a different crybaby who was banned from the forums... it really is hard to keep track of all the little kiddies online who have been banned over the years.
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6627|Finland

Hehe.. What a peenaas.
I need around tree fiddy.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6770|Noizyland

That was quick and painless.

Closed
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon