UnknownRanger
Squirrels, natures little speedbump.
+610|6345|Cali
wtf r u talking about colts wooped the bears even kno i was goin 4 the bears. it was no close game.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6645
You got yo hand it to Colts they won, sucks that Bears lost though. Overall Payton finally won a big one I'm glad he won one since he worked so heard he deserved it.

Also I was telling my friend it was an bad omen this week, that the horse Barbaro died so that meant that Colts were gonna win. During 9/11 the most patriotic team won the super bowl the patriots this week the horse dies and Colts win. Some said this on ESPN.

Last edited by blademaster (2007-02-04 22:15:56)

DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6684|United States of America
One question- why was everyone booing whenever Muhsin Muhammad got the ball? That struck me as odd.
ReDevilJR
+106|6351

DesertFox423 wrote:

One question- why was everyone booing whenever Muhsin Muhammad got the ball? That struck me as odd.
Cuz he was praying to allah.
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6662|USA
Grossman blows. Send his ass to the Raiders for punishment.

GG Manning, Dungy, and the rest of the Colts that don't get mentioned by name.

DesertFox423 wrote:

Because the stadium was filled with Colts fans/AFC fans.

Last edited by Mason4Assassin444 (2007-02-05 05:01:51)

too_money2007
+145|6308|Keller, Tx
Manning is a choke artist and is over-rated. Bears would've won if they weren't swimming. I think that little 5 yard dump passes over and over and over is a shit tactic and show they suck donkey balls. Bears are a better team... but, Grossman is a piece of sh!t.

Oh, and I think they were Mooooooing, not booing.

Last edited by too_money2007 (2007-02-05 05:35:09)

MetalMaiden
Girls>Boys
+80|6586|Hoosier Mama

too_money2007 wrote:

Manning is a choke artist and is over-rated. Bears would've won if they weren't swimming. I think that little 5 yard dump passes over and over and over is a shit tactic and show they suck donkey balls. Bears are a better team... but, Grossman is a piece of sh!t.

Oh, and I think they were Mooooooing, not booing.
Oh I thought Da Bears were used to harsh weather, so that cant be used as an excuse. Also Colts being a dome team really proved the weather doesnt hold them back as everyone likes to say. Play by play, 5 yrds or 20 as long as the job gets done. Thats how football games are won. If the bears would of done the same Im sure you wouldnt of complained, not all plays are hail marys.

YES I also think they were moooooing, tho some may of been booing as well.
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6662|USA

too_money2007 wrote:

Grossman is a piece of sh!t.
QFT
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6601|132 and Bush

I'm happy for Dungy. He pretty much built our Tampa super bowl team and the owners gave him the boot. Suck on that Glazeirs, btw how did the Bucs do this year..lol
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6445|The Land of Scott Walker

ReDevilJR wrote:

DesertFox423 wrote:

Um, no.  They say "mooooose" to cheer for him when he does good.  You guys need to watch more football.
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6760|San Antonio, Texas

Stingray24 wrote:

ReDevilJR wrote:

DesertFox423 wrote:

Um, no.  They say "mooooose" to cheer for him when he does good.  You guys need to watch more football.
Yeah, they were saying "Mooooose!".

Last edited by {M5}Sniper3 (2007-02-05 14:14:50)

RasorX
+17|6743|Indianapolis

misconfiguration wrote:

wow this really brings out everyone from Indy, eh?
Naptown w0ot!
misconfiguration
GURU
+86|6396|Indianapolis, IN

RasorX wrote:

misconfiguration wrote:

wow this really brings out everyone from Indy, eh?
Naptown w0ot!
wo0t!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard