INFERNO552
One shot wonder
+62|6441|canada

Pea....Tear.....Griffen wrote:

.cat. wrote:

Yeah, laugh, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahhahaaha like this? Or like this hohohohohohohihihihihahahahii? you have no idea of how stupid  you sounded to me when you said that
It is apparent for you to understand "things" they must be spoon fed. Like I said, grow up first then bitch about "real" life BS. I can assure you, a Dad being an ass is abosolutely nothing compared to what you will experience when you are older.  So enjoy what you have now because its not going to get easier for you.
Yeah? well i dont really think its gunna get much harder, real life bs? notice this is in the junk drawer not serious debate? Why couldnt you assholes just agree with me  like the first few peeps, and say "yeh your dad is an ass"
well if you didnt expect this to happen.....no comment   

but guess what kid, ur 14 and theres not much you can do, you could run away, live on the street for bit, meet a girl named bill, and live happily ever after. Or you could suck it up like most teens and just take up something. i took up guitar, music might not be your thing, maybe take up bmxing or mtbing, or just sit here and bitch, its your choive not ours
Major.League.Infidel
Make Love and War
+303|6479|Communist Republic of CA, USA
Let me mention that I am 17.

It sounds like you were mad when you wrote this, so I'm going to assume there are some slight exaggerations.

1) 15 is a bit young to be complaining that you can't drink or have sex.  Parents will protect you from that stuff, and drinking can lead to a lot of problems.  Plus, I bet you don't know how much alcohol you can tolerate before serious shit starts happening.  Hell, the first time I got drunk was with my dad, who was there to make sure I knew my limits.

2) It's a parents job to worry about their kids.  Yes, some are a lot more overprotective than others, but they are only looking out for your sake.

3) In all honesty, you don't seem like your ready to have these kind of responsibilities anyway.

If you've been abused by your mom, it's easy to see your dad becoming overprotective.  Remember, he has you in his mind, even if it doesn't seem like it.

Oh and don't post something like this and expect everyone to agree with you.  This is the internets, not a support group.
ozzie_johnson
+98|6659|Penrith, N.S.W, Australia
only bad parents let their kids drink have sex at your age, you will thank your dad when you are older trust me.
B00MH3ADSH0T
Fresh NoobCaeks Here
+118|6391|Penrith,Nsw, Aus

paper_pieon wrote:

dude.... thats bad.. i mean thats harsh! really harsh! i say punch the prick in the face and move out and play bf2 all day!
Wtf you dont move out when your 14/15 thats not right lol
psH
Banned
+217|6385|Sydney

INFERNO552 wrote:

acEofspadEs6313 wrote:

And how many teenagers feel that way about their parents.....?
all of em, its natural that they think they should be boss.
You just had to say the wrong thing at the wrong time didn't you,
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6811|NÃ¥rvei

.cat. wrote:

Yeah, laugh, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahhahaaha like this? Or like this hohohohohohohihihihihahahahii? you have no idea of how stupid  you sounded to me when you said that
It is apparent for you to understand "things" they must be spoon fed. Like I said, grow up first then bitch about "real" life BS. I can assure you, a Dad being an ass is abosolutely nothing compared to what you will experience when you are older.  So enjoy what you have now because its not going to get easier for you.
Yeah? well i dont really think its gunna get much harder, real life bs? notice this is in the junk drawer not serious debate? Why couldnt you assholes just agree with me  like the first few peeps, and say "yeh your dad is an ass"
Because you are the ass here bonehead, that life is a bitch now and your dad an ass is quite normal and when you grow up and maybe becomes a dad yourself you will understand these things better.

Until then shut the fuck up and do as your told you little piece of shit, your dad loves you and does his freakin best to give you a decent upbringing, and believe me when i say there are enough parents out there that doesn`t give a shit about what their kids do and they are the kids that wish their parents would have been stricter when they grow up !
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
KesslerB
+5|6291
I know everything seems like it's the end of the world at that age, but trust me it could be worse.  Take a deep breath and think about the things in your life that are good.  It's all about perspective.

Me, I was drinking heavily and doing prescription drugs when I was 13.   I didn't know my dad and my mom was too busy earning money for food and shelter to keep tabs on me and she was really too involved with her own problems to know what was going on in my life.  She never knew what grade I was in at any given time.   I was out all night and I regularly passed out in back yards and unknown peoples filthy apartments.   

Luckily when I got to highschool I met all new friends and got some perspective in my life.   A lot of the old friends I had are addicts or recovering addicts.   This was a middle class neighbourhood too, not some trailer park ( no offense to anyone

Now you might understand why people like me aren't all that sympathetic to your problem.

Ask your Dad why he doesn't trust you, unless you know the reason already.
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6323|Orrstrayleea
Dont call me an emo, i hate emo's, weird peple them 1z
INFERNO552
One shot wonder
+62|6441|canada

Dont call me an emo, i hate emo's, weird peple them 1z
lol well ur comment i quote "its only my parents, trust me" begs to differ, but that doesnt matter i doubt ur emo
~FuzZz~
+422|6323|Orrstrayleea

Varegg wrote:

.cat. wrote:

Because you are the ass here bonehead, that life is a bitch now and your dad an ass is quite normal and when you grow up and maybe becomes a dad yourself you will understand these things better.

Until then shut the fuck up and do as your told you little piece of shit, your dad loves you and does his freakin best to give you a decent upbringing, and believe me when i say there are enough parents out there that doesn`t give a shit about what their kids do and they are the kids that wish their parents would have been stricter when they grow up !
Dude! Harsh! stop taking everything soooooooo seriously
chefvolrath
feeding the BF2S community since 2005.....
+5|6691

.cat. wrote:

piss off
you prove my point... some day when you are old enough to understand why shit doesnt go your way all the time, you will look back and laugh...
funny but i was thinking the same thing about your original complaints.......grow up... you got it easy.....lots of peeps have worse off
INFERNO552
One shot wonder
+62|6441|canada

Varegg wrote:

lol u didnt expect thsi to be taken seriously, yet you want people to agree with you????
~FuzZz~
+422|6323|Orrstrayleea

INFERNO552 wrote:

Varegg wrote:

lol u didnt expect thsi to be taken seriously, yet you want people to agree with you????
I expected it to be taken seriously but not to the extent of "shut the fuck up and do as your told you little peice of shit"
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6464|A W S M F O X
Dude life sucks then you die. Just wait till he's old and then put him in a home and never call. But always remember, hes YOUR FUCKING FATHER. He knows 1000 times more about life then you do now. Think about it, sure your 14, you know EVERYTHING, right!? Well you dont.
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6722|Sydney, Australia
Just to put a last word in:

Look, as Towelly put it, after your mum 'did a number on you', your dad just wants to protect you. Would it be wrong to assume your mum didn't have a mental disorder before you were born? If she didn't, then your dad has already effectivly lost someone he loves, so he doesn't want any harm to come to you.

That being said, living a sheltered life will do you no good. When you turn 15, or a bit after, sit down with him and say some thing like:
""look dad, I'm 15 now. I know you are trying to protect me, but I feel some of the boundaries you are imposing on me are unfair. I am willing to negotiate with you on something a little more acceptable.""

If you do however want to go to parties, get smashed and have underage sex, then there is more to life and your dad does have a point.

Just remember that your dad does love you and is only trying to protect you. His rules may seem harsh at times, but in the long run, it's for your own good.

Mcminty.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard