~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6319|Orrstrayleea
My dad is a cunt, im totaly sick of him, i am 15 in a week and its like im 5 and can't make a fucking desision on my own, i cant have my own opinion, i cant go to mates parties, i cant have friends without his permission, anyone who j-walks should get the death sentence so you could imagine what he says about underage drinking/sex, he thinks he is fucking top shit, he thinks he controls everything, i mentally canot put up with him, bf2 and bf2s is the only thing he has'nt bitched about but its only a matter of time,

I live with my dad and my older brother who is 21 and the only person in my family i dont hate, it's not as if i can go and live at my moms, she has a mental dissorder and the last time i tried to live there i ended up in a hostipal bed for a week with the only thing going into my body was basic nutrients in the form of an injection into my blood stream. I am sick of my own life
Mongoose
That 70's guy
+156|6527|Sydney, in 1978
i agree, but the thing is for me BOTH my parents are like that
paper_pieon
+7|6300
dude.... thats bad.. i mean thats harsh! really harsh! i say punch the prick in the face and move out and play bf2 all day!
INFERNO552
One shot wonder
+62|6437|canada
ya well its a teenage thing,  now why u would tell US this is beyond me.
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6713
stick with your brother...
soon enough you can move out on your own... Ill say a prayer for you and your Dad...
Love is the answer
~FuzZz~
+422|6319|Orrstrayleea

.cat. wrote:

grow up
piss off
acEofspadEs6313
Shiny! Let's be bad guys.
+102|6689|NAS Jacksonville, Florida
And how many teenagers feel that way about their parents.....?
INFERNO552
One shot wonder
+62|6437|canada

acEofspadEs6313 wrote:

all of em, its natural that they think they should be boss.
Yaocelotl
:D
+221|6647|Keyboard
You hate living there but you don´t GTFO and earn a living? GG
~FuzZz~
+422|6319|Orrstrayleea

acEofspadEs6313 wrote:

How many peoples parent are this fucked up in the head?
acEofspadEs6313

Pea....Tear.....Griffen wrote:

acEofspadEs6313 wrote:

Quite a lot.
.cat.
+4|6336

.cat. wrote:

grow up
piss off
you prove my point... some day when you are old enough to understand why shit doesnt go your way all the time, you will look back and laugh...
~FuzZz~
+422|6319|Orrstrayleea

Yaocelotl wrote:

You hate living there but you don´t GTFO and earn a living? GG
I am 14, but hey yeh, i could work in a sweat shop for nike, and earn 1c an hour
power9787
+10|6579
date or fuck a girl when he is not there
piss him off
Hah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
INFERNO552
One shot wonder
+62|6437|canada

acEofspadEs6313 wrote:

fucked up in the head is ur opinion, but almost all parties that are thrown above the age of 14 are drinking parties, and next to no parents would let their kids go.

it not just your parents so gtf over yourself
Fuzzball_the_Shooter
The Photographer.
+81|6702|Central Valley,California
Is it natural for teens to hate their parents to an extent? Yes, I mean c'mon his dad is being harsh here. You wouldn't say that it's :just a teen thing" to a teen who's parents beat him/her.
~FuzZz~
+422|6319|Orrstrayleea

.cat. wrote:

.cat. wrote:

grow up
piss off
you prove my point... some day when you are old enough to understand why shit doesnt go your way all the time, you will look back and laugh...
Yeah, laugh, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahhahaaha like this? Or like this hohohohohohohihihihihahahahii? you have no idea of how stupid  you sounded to me when you said that
acEofspadEs6313

.cat. wrote:

piss off
Yeah, laugh, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahhahaaha like this? Or like this hohohohohohohihihihihahahahii? you have no idea of how stupid  you sounded to me when you said that
He actually does have a point.

I'm off to bed, so don't expect to hear from me for 15 or so hours. Flame on all you want.
FriiginChomper
+41|6698
yea well alot of parents are like that, my moms sorta like that.
just next time your dad says you cant go to a party, think it over why he might say that.
then once you've decided your going anyways tell your dad "I dont give a fuck" and just go.
See what he has to say to that.
~FuzZz~
+422|6319|Orrstrayleea

INFERNO552 wrote:

acEofspadEs6313 wrote:

fucked up in the head is ur opinion, but almost all parties that are thrown above the age of 14 are drinking parties, and next to no parents would let their kids go.

it not just your parents so gtf over yourself
O yeh, its just my parant trust me, usually there are more than one person at pardiz, huh? yeh! their parent let them go
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6543
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
.cat.
+4|6336

.cat. wrote:

piss off
It is apparent for you to understand "things" they must be spoon fed. Like I said, grow up first then bitch about "real" life BS. I can assure you, a Dad being an ass is abosolutely nothing compared to what you will experience when you are older.  So enjoy what you have now because its not going to get easier for you.
~FuzZz~
+422|6319|Orrstrayleea

.cat. wrote:

.cat. wrote:

It is apparent for you to understand "things" they must be spoon fed. Like I said, grow up first then bitch about "real" life BS. I can assure you, a Dad being an ass is abosolutely nothing compared to what you will experience when you are older.  So enjoy what you have now because its not going to get easier for you.
Yeah? well i dont really think its gunna get much harder, real life bs? notice this is in the junk drawer not serious debate? Why couldnt you assholes just agree with me  like the first few peeps, and say "yeh your dad is an ass"
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6568|USA

My dad is a cunt, im totaly sick of him, i am 15 in a week and its like im 5 and can't make a fucking desision on my own, i cant have my own opinion, i cant go to mates parties, i cant have friends without his permission, anyone who j-walks should get the death sentence so you could imagine what he says about underage drinking/sex, he thinks he is fucking top shit, he thinks he controls everything, i mentally canot put up with him, bf2 and bf2s is the only thing he has'nt bitched about but its only a matter of time,

I live with my dad and my older brother who is 21 and the only person in my family i dont hate, it's not as if i can go and live at my moms, she has a mental dissorder and the last time i tried to live there i ended up in a hostipal bed for a week with the only thing going into my body was basic nutrients in the form of an injection into my blood stream. I am sick of my own life
quit bitching you fucking emo.

he's completely right.

you're 15. grow the fuck up and you'll get more privileges.
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6588|Your attic
So after his wife/partner starts suffering from a mental disorder and injures you, you expect your dad not to be protective?

No matter what you say, no matter how much you think he and the world hates you, he has your best in mind.

Give it a year or so and you might realise how he feels.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard