Poll

Is The G36E A Noob Gun?

Damn right no skill needed to kill someone.46%46% - 176
Hell No.53%53% - 204
Total: 380
Ice Cold Killa
+26|6414|Perth, W.A, Australia.
Im going to vote yes simply because it is a noob gun all you do is point, click 3 times and oh look you got a kill. Also please dont rage if this has already been made.
UnknownRanger
Squirrels, natures little speedbump.
+610|6315|Cali
Learn how to Search b/c i am sure there is already a pole about this. kthxbai

Last edited by UnknownRanger (2007-02-07 14:05:49)

Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6378|Somersetshire
i put hell no,

i did this cos after using the L85 and the 101, it took me alot of time to get used to using the G36E

(give me a L85 or 101 any day of the week)
R0lyP0ly
+161|6624|USA
if you aren't sure, then this may be the first thread. stfu
SoC./Omega
+122|6511|Omaha, Nebraska!
use the m16 and 101 ppl, that g36e sucks
sn00ze
+31|6519|Mjölby, Sweden
I don´t think that it is a n00b gun more than any other gun in the game.... Sniper rifles for example, just point and click ONCE and oh look you got a kill. Or LMGs just point, hold down mouse button and oh look you got a kill. I could go on and on and on and on but I won´t.
Just kind of sick hearing about the n00bishness of the G36E. It´s in the game, use or not but stop whining about it!
Theres my 2 cents.

sn00ze out.
Skorpy-chan
+127|6315|Twyford, UK
Three burst from ANYTHING is a good kill. I recently discovered the L85 is like that if you can get it lined up.

Just that the G36E seems to be jump, dive, roll, one shot, kill.

And the G36C is wieldded exclusively by bastards who ambush me.
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6552|MANCHESTERRR
L8 is amazin, G36E takes two bursts to kill someone, anyone can use it. It all depends if you can use ure 101 better.
silo1180
The Farewell Tour
+79|6392|San Antonio, TX
Haven't unlocked it yet, but I've been killed by it enoough!
klassekock
Proud Born Loser
+68|6556|Sweden
I voted Hell no because I can't seem to hit shit with that weapon. But on the other hand, I can't do that with any other weapon either..
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

I thought you point, click, and shoot with any weapon to get a kill? 

Also, it shouldn't take three clicks on a 3 round burst to kill a guy.

If you don't like it, don't use it.  But the bottom line is, people will use it against you, deal with it and adapt.
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6679|Charlie One Alpha

R0lyP0ly wrote:

if you aren't sure, then this may be the first thread. stfu
Are you KIDDING me?
The last FOUR HUNDRED threads about this have all erupted into massive flamewars.
It's all been said before.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
bobroonie.bda
+143|6651
Those that die by it cry by it. can you kill 5 with 1 clip with say the AK? sure np, its a big clip automatic and half way decent aim. it gives you the 1 kill head shot and its an assault rifle so its more powerful then the carbine.

G36e shoting in 3 round bursts usually on average takes up more ammo to use. Like you said pull the trigger 3 times, thats nine bullets, almost 1/3 of you clip for 1 guy.

Every gun has its pro's and con's, to complain on how you die is "noob".

To only use standards because you think its the "1337" does not give you the right to complain on how you die.

We've heard it all, from claymores, nade spammers and jet whores. People are going to play the way they want to. The only thing you can do about it is kill them. If there using a tactic that kills you, its your fault, and theres.

If the enemy is killing you, there doing there job. If your crying about it, then your just wasting time, cause nobody gives a shit about complainers.
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6561|Your attic
I have less respect (well I have little respect for anyone in BF2 but meh) for people that use it, but if they want to it's a part of the game so they can do what they want.
commissargizz
+123|6434| Heaven
Why do people complain about it.
Why not scrap all the guns and have just the one as standard.
No complaints then.
{XpLiCiTxX}
Ohh skeet skeet
+143|6440|New York

SoC./Omega wrote:

The G36E does not suck, moron.  People just hate when they are killed by the easiest weapon to use in the game.  Don't like it?  Don't play anymore.

Everyone please stop crying about the G36E.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6677|67.222.138.85
Hell no. When every person on the battlefield with more than 500 points has access to the same weapon, only whiners complain.
Ice Cold Killa
+26|6414|Perth, W.A, Australia.
yeah it was a typing error was meant to be 2 instead of 3 and also with LMG's they actually have recoil you need skill to kill people with them not just aim, point and get a kill and with snipers it depends how much health you have lost but snipers tend to go for the head which is pretty hard if your target is jumping around everywhere and also why do you think most people use the g36e instead of the 101 if you think the 101 is more nooby?.
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6495|dunno

{XpLiCiTxX} wrote:

SoC./Omega wrote:

The G36E does not suck, moron.  People just hate when they are killed by the easiest weapon to use in the game.  Don't like it?  Don't play anymore.

Everyone please stop crying about the G36E.
Lol ak and m16 owns it.
bobroonie.bda
+143|6651

Ice Cold Killa wrote:

yeah it was a typing error was meant to be 2 instead of 3 and also with LMG's they actually have recoil you need skill to kill people with them not just aim, point and get a kill and with snipers it depends how much health you have lost but snipers tend to go for the head which is pretty hard if your target is jumping around everywhere and also why do you think most people use the g36e instead of the 101 if you think the 101 is more nooby?.
I dont think any gun is "nooby", I feel that every weapon has its pro's and con's depending on the situation. There is NO weapon perfect for every situation. So having a wide selection to chose from gives you the option of picking a weapon you feel is best for objective you are trying to complete.

When I chose a kit and a weapon I try and look at what would be best, and use it. To stick with 1 weapon because you consider every other weapon "noob", "to easy", "not 1337", is your choice. A carbine has its uses and an assault rifle has its. None is better nor worse then the other.

Every weapon is equal, it depends on the user, and the situation.

I have never thought to myself,

"I would totally own with the g36e, so I'm going to do my enemy a favor and not use it."

This is what I dont understand.

Are people better with standards then they are with unlocks? You keep hearing how people say "if you practice with the AK its the best gun in the game". So that means that the G36e is a good gun, but its so good you can't get any better with it. There for making the gun obsolete, once you have aquired enough skill with other guns that just get better over time. If this is true then the G36e is not the noob gun because its not the best gun. Its a decent weapon, but other weapons are better, people just need to practice. No matter how you word it its all bullshit.

people dont like to die, so they play IO.
People want to be considered "elitists" so the stick to standards, looking down on others for how they play.

I say kill or be killed. kill by any means. Play to win. Bitching and crying are for babies and ladies.

Last edited by bobroonie.bda (2007-02-07 15:11:26)

Mr.Casual
p-n*|3eergogglz
+136|6479|Minnesota eh
Any good player can dominate a map with a G36E, its n00by. Thats why i only use defaults. M16 FTW.
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6679|Charlie One Alpha

bobroonie.bda wrote:

Ice Cold Killa wrote:

I dont think any gun is "nooby", I feel that every weapon has its pro's and con's depending on the situation. There is NO weapon perfect for every situation. So having a wide selection to chose from gives you the option of picking a weapon you feel is best for objective you are trying to complete.

When I chose a kit and a weapon I try and look at what would be best, and use it. To stick with 1 weapon because you consider every other weapon "noob", "to easy", "not 1337", is your choice. A carbine has its uses and an assault rifle has its. None is better nor worse then the other.

Every weapon is equal, it depends on the user, and the situation.
QFT.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
bobroonie.bda
+143|6651

Mr.Casual wrote:

Any good player can dominate a map with a G36E, its n00by. Thats why i only use defaults. M16 FTW.
This depends on the map, and what your playing. 

You are not going to dominate

Kubra Dam             
Wake Island 2007
Gulf of Oman
Songhua Stalemate
Dragon Valley
Dalian Plant
Daqing Oilfields
Operation Clean Sweep
FuShe Pass
Zatar Wetlands

to much air power and armor on all of these maps for a single gun or kit to just take over.

All of the people that complain about unlocks most likely only play karkand. what an infantry player uses to kill me is the least of my worries when there is armor, jet or an attack helo in the air.

What do you think I'm more worried about, the guy in the jet, or the guy with the G36e?

People tend to forget that many people do not only play karkand. and on other maps where infantry are not the primary weapons, an infantry player needs any and every weapon at there disposal.

Last edited by bobroonie.bda (2007-02-07 15:22:21)

ryanv12
+10|6312|San Francisco, CA, USA

bobroonie.bda wrote:

Mr.Casual wrote:

This depends on the map, and what your playing. 

You are not going to dominate

Kubra Dam             
Wake Island 2007
Gulf of Oman
Songhua Stalemate
Dragon Valley
Dalian Plant
Daqing Oilfields
Operation Clean Sweep
FuShe Pass
Zatar Wetlands

to much air power and armor on all of these maps for a single gun or kit to just take over.

All of the people that complain about unlocks most likely only play karkand. what an infantry player uses to kill me is the least of my worries when there is armor, jet or an attack helo in the air.

What do you think I'm more worried about, the guy in the jet, or the guy with the G36e?

People tend to forget that many people do not only play karkand. and on other maps where infantry are not the primary weapons, an infantry player needs any and every weapon at there disposal.
+1

I think EA should've made 2 games....BF2 and Strike at Karkand (for much cheaper)...would've saved a ton of guys money
Ryan
+1,230|6813|Alberta, Canada

Use the Ak-101 or the L85 if you want to be considered a good player.

I really enjoy those guns.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard