Poll

How do you prepare yourself to play BF2142?

eat a meal13%13% - 5
drink some juice23%23% - 9
open a bag of chips and start snacking18%18% - 7
eat candy13%13% - 5
get all hopped up on goof balls31%31% - 12
Total: 38
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6613|Greenwood, IN
I don't so much do this for BF2/2142 but it helps a lot.  I go to the gym.  I run 2 miles then lift weights... come home and own... I mean I see great improvement when I go to the gym.
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6575|NYC / Hamburg

answers 1-4 and some coffee
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Gillenator
Evils Bammed Sex Machine
+129|6402|Evilsville
I smoke and usually drink something before I go and play.
Afrika_18
+26|6550
The Battlefield series is definately a beer/glass of wine game for me.  I like to play it without these too, but the game improves funwise for me a hundred-fold when you add these to the mix.
Pernicious544
Zee Tank Skank
+80|6708|MoVal So-Cal
Juice, gets the blood sugar levels up faster then anything else leading me to be hyper with snap reflexes
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6851|Reykjavík, Iceland.
I pull down my pants.

Free Willy takes your KDR up.
aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6800
There's a reason why it's called "going commando".  Commandos are good at shooting so it must be wise to take your kecks off before playing.

Me, I shut the front door, turn the computer on and BANG! bf2142 (or WoW or CIV, depending on my mood).
_-_911_-_180891
+540|6510|Shanghai, ethnicity=German

SmilingBuddha wrote:

I do whatever homework my parents force me to do before playing.
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6851|Reykjavík, Iceland.

aardfrith wrote:

There's a reason why it's called "going commando".  Commandos are good at shooting so it must be wise to take your kecks off before playing.

Me, I shut the front door, turn the computer on and BANG! bf2142 (or WoW or CIV, depending on my mood).
Exactly, that's why me KDR is over 2.0 and me always in the frontline with my Baur-H. I go commando on their asses...Fuck, that couldn't have sounded ANY worse.
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6396|New York
i only drink booze while i play if i don't care so much about my score, but i find my performance deteriorates rapidly as i finish more and more beer. and i usually check bf2s before hitting the battlefield.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
Chappy556
+14|6708
its a video game for crying out loud.  its not like you're going out to win the big game and then try to bang a cheerleader.

i turn on the computer, look at pr0n and i'm good to go

coincidentally, this is how i prepare myself for pretty much everything else in my life
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6508|so randum
Double Click 2142. Spark up a Lucky Strike. 2142 crashes.Finish Lucky Strike. Reload 2142.Spark up another lucky strike while loading.Play round.Finish Round.Smoke lucky strike some more.Play round. etc
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
GC_PaNzerFIN
Work and study @ Technical Uni
+528|6422|Finland

Food, some energy drink and candy and I'm good to go.
3930K | H100i | RIVF | 16GB DDR3 | GTX 480 | AX750 | 800D | 512GB SSD | 3TB HDD | Xonar DX | W8
IsaacLeavitt
+24|6359
lol i usualy just play the game... heck i want to play a game you need to "prep" for it would be something in the REAL LIFE like hockey... i mean wtf do you need to prep for a video game for???
zeidmaan
+234|6423|Vienna

If im gonna play as a sniper than I wank on off to relax. I get a much better K/D ratio that way. I play more carefull cos im relaxed...
thebestshooter
Banned
+12|6323
1) work out and run a mile
2) take a shower
3) eat a hot meal.
4) drink some mocha or coffee
5) get my zeller H- Advanced sniper rifle out of the case. clean it and oil it.  adjust the telemetry on the scope
6) get some C7 RDX and arm the detinator.. get some APM's and put it in my knapsack.
7) join a server and look who is on the other team. write each name on that team in each sniper bullet.

yeah i got a bullet for each douchebag on the other team.

8) go over every approach and campin site based on tactical knowledge of the map.

9) go over the plan again

10) have fun getting a crap load of infiltrator pins. got six of them in one round a few days ago.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard