AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6482|A W S M F O X
..........*tumbleweed rolls past, person coughs*...............
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6430|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.

[NeMe$i$.Dr4g0ncl4w] wrote:

JET_G raidensen wrote:

B00MH3ADSH0T wrote:

*Moonwalks*
*Suddenly dances*
*Michael Jackson molests an EA employees child while no ones looking because of the music*
ROFLMAO. I love it!

As for the server, wow...just wow. They are freaking morons. ZOMG HE TWITCHED! HAXS!
Damn me and my Canadian location. I wish I could visit Iconz. Fucking ping. IP just for the hell of it?
My list of moronic servers keeps going up.
B00MH3ADSH0T
Fresh NoobCaeks Here
+118|6409|Penrith,Nsw, Aus
*Looks at nemisis* *cricket noises in backround*
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6430|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.
*quick draw*

*empties twin six-shooters into nemesis and his goons*

Last edited by SplinterStrike (2007-02-07 05:42:44)

B00MH3ADSH0T
Fresh NoobCaeks Here
*nemisis and his goons get up and start moonwalking as you reload and you somehow miss 12 times*
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6728|Charlie One Alpha
A laid back ninja jumps into the frame and starts funking out.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
B00MH3ADSH0T
Fresh NoobCaeks Here

LaidBackNinja wrote:

A laid back ninja jumps into the frame and starts funking out.
If you dont put * ethier side it never happend lol
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6386|Columbus, Ohio
What the fuck is going on here?
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6482|A W S M F O X
*Suddenly combat rolls through window wailing on a guitar and breaking out in badass poses and yelling awesome quotes, followed by a massive explosion, with me in simply looking awesomer than time and space*

Last edited by JET_G raidensen (2007-02-07 06:09:43)

B00MH3ADSH0T
Fresh NoobCaeks Here

usmarine2007 wrote:

What the fuck is going on here?
*Roundhouse kicks usmarine then does what Jet did but threw a few more poses in*
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6672
stop the roleplaying for a second and tell me what their server is called. I want to rape them in every way possible, bar buttsecks.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6482|A W S M F O X
ICONZ put that into server name, in NZ so ping attack maybe!?

*Bursts through wall in Boss 429 mustang, wailing on a guitar*
B00MH3ADSH0T
Fresh NoobCaeks Here
*Puts c4 on wall blows it up and dolphin dives into building bunny hopping and doing power ranger poses*
Invaderzim
Chicken wing?
+49|6467|Newcastle NSW Australia
*Busts a move like the green dude ins JET's sig then aimbots B00MH3ADSH0T and yell's BOOM HEADSHOT!*
B00MH3ADSH0T
Fresh NoobCaeks Here
*goes on hacking site pays for ubar hacks and head shots invaderzim then applys balls to face*

Last edited by B00MH3ADSH0T (2007-02-07 07:04:49)

Tor77
Ron Jeremy Apprentice
+84|6671|Norway
OK, so I watched the video. I have to say two things: no - although you have a hack it doesn't show on your screen when filming. There are lighter versions which will only run in the background. Second, the part that obviously got you banned is REALLY suspicious. I mean, *really* suspicious.

When you land on your feet after you jump, you instantly start shooting at the guy that moves behind the wall (for a fraction of a second your gun is firing at him) and then your gun not only moves ultrafast from the guy hiding to medic#1, it moves ultrafast between the two medics. You can see how it switches to medic#2 the INSTANT you've killed medic#1. Not only that but when medic#1 gets behind the lightpost (thus making your aimbot not registering him) your crosshairs jumps to medic#2 lying down before going back to medic#1 again.

From 4:45.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyWd-B9Pu40

I'm an admin myself and I have watched A LOT of demos (third persion, mind you) to investigate suspicious behaviour. If I'm not 100% sure they'll of course get the benefit of the doubt.

Another giveaway - for me, at least - is that it just doesn't "feel" right. The movements are way to mechanic in that sequence. You're spot-on when switching really fast back and forth between the medics. No, it does NOT look right at all.

I am sure you are skilled and you can ask yourself why in God's name someone would post a video of themselves using aimbot, but still - if you watch that sequence many times...well, I understand why you got banned. Let's just leave it at that.

Last edited by Tor77 (2007-02-07 07:38:17)

Dragonclaw
+186|6324|Florida

Tor77 wrote:

OK, so I watched the video. I have to say two things: no - although you have a hack it doesn't show on your screen when filming. There are lighter versions which will only run in the background. Second, the part that obviously got you banned is REALLY suspicious. I mean, *really* suspicious.

When you land on your feet after you jump, you instantly start shooting at the guy that moves behind the wall (for a fraction of a second your gun is firing at him) and then your gun not only moves ultrafast from the guy hiding to medic#1, it moves ultrafast between the two medics. You can see how it switches to medic#2 the INSTANT you've killed medic#1. Not only that but when medic#1 gets behind the lightpost (thus making your aimbot not registering him) your crosshairs jumps to medic#2 lying down before going back to medic#1 again.

From 4:45.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyWd-B9Pu40

I'm an admin myself and I have watched A LOT of demos (third persion, mind you) to investigate suspicious behaviour. If I'm not 100% sure they'll of course get the benefit of the doubt.

Another giveaway - for me, at least - is that it just doesn't "feel" right. The movements are way to mechanic in that sequence. You're spot-on when switching really fast back and forth between the medics. No, it does NOT look right at all.

I am sure you are skilled and you can ask yourself why in God's name someone would post a video of themselves using aimbot, but still - if you watch that sequence many times...well, I understand why you got banned. Let's just leave it at that.
Because he decides to aim at one guy at one point in the video he hacks? Every other shot he makes with the sniper rifle shows nothing at all. His shots with the AK/M16 dont look like hacking either. He doesnt auto lock on peoples heads like he would if he was hacking. Most of his shots are to the torso/upper body and not the head. How is it that people always assume that good players of any game are hackers because of suspicious shots?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67Pf6tsxgkI

Watch that, now that is hacking. His shots are NOTHING like the real hacker shots.

Last edited by [NeMe$i$.Dr4g0ncl4w] (2007-02-07 10:35:49)

Entertayner
+826|6589

i lolled:

I fuken new that cunt was hax I was just saying to someone the other day how BS he was I don't often accuse people of haxing.
Tor77
Ron Jeremy Apprentice
+84|6671|Norway

'[NeMe$i$.Dr4g0ncl4w wrote:

Because he decides to aim at one guy at one point in the video he hacks? Every other shot he makes with the sniper rifle shows nothing at all. His shots with the AK/M16 dont look like hacking either. He doesnt auto lock on peoples heads like he would if he was hacking. Most of his shots are to the torso/upper body and not the head. How is it that people always assume that good players of any game are hackers because of suspicious shots?

Watch that, now that is hacking. His shots are NOTHING like the real hacker shots.
Obviously those are two entirely different things. A full-out HACKER video and a lite-hack with aimbots. I'm not sure if you read exactly what I wrote, but I have been watching tons of videos and our admin team has been working together with other, large communities sharing info that will help catch people who uses hacks or aimbots. It's not the first time I see a hacker video, you know. You've gotta compare apples with apples.

And about shots being in the torso/upper body; so? They are in the video YOU posted as well. Which is what I'm saying; some hacks are very user friendly in order to being able to tweak them to your likings. You can set almost anything you'd like - aim included (where to hit, how fast the aimbot should "seek" it's targets etc.). It's all basic demand and supply. After PB couldn't detect all hacks, admins like myself where forced to go through files to look for obvious cheaters. After lots of people world-wide has been cought WITHOUT PB screenshots, cheaters has demanded for the hacks to be less obvious.

And you are right, his sniper shots doesn't seem to be with an aimbot. I never said they were either. And what's with the "Because he decides to aim at one guy at one point in the video he hacks?"? I never said anything about "aiming at one guy" and then decided to bite his head off. Have you even looked at the video? Did you play the sequence many times? I mean, come on! If you want to argue with me, fine - that's what we're here for - but at least use try to use MY arguements against me. Don't go and make shit up.

I never said anything about aiming at one guy. Watch the fucking video! Can you see how his crosshairs instantly moves THE VERY SECOND the medic is behind the lightpost? And the very movement itself? I understand the whole matter of backing skilled people who are accused of cheating, but seriously, there's a line where you have to open your eyes and actually see for yourself. Dragon: I'm sure you've got 1000+ hours in this game. Tell me that particular sequence looked real to you.

Last edited by Tor77 (2007-02-07 11:45:52)

Dragonclaw
+186|6324|Florida

Tor77 wrote:

Obviously those are two entirely different things. A full-out HACKER video and a lite-hack with aimbots. I'm not sure if you read exactly what I wrote, but I have been watching tons of videos and our admin team has been working together with other, large communities sharing info that will help catch people who uses hacks or aimbots. It's not the first time I see a hacker video, you know. You've gotta compare apples with apples.

And about shots being in the torso/upper body; so? They are in the video YOU posted as well. Which is what I'm saying; some hacks are very user friendly in order to being able to tweak them to your likings. You can set almost anything you'd like - aim included (where to hit, how fast the aimbot should "seek" it's targets etc.). It's all basic demand and supply. After PB couldn't detect all hacks, admins like myself where forced to go through files to look for obvious cheaters. After lots of people world-wide has been cought WITHOUT PB screenshots, cheaters has demanded for the hacks to be less obvious.

And you are right, his sniper shots doesn't seem to be with an aimbot. I never said they were either. And what's with the "Because he decides to aim at one guy at one point in the video he hacks?"? I never said anything about "aiming at one guy" and then decided to bite his head off. Have you even looked at the video? Did you play the sequence many times? I mean, come on! If you want to argue with me, fine - that's what we're here for - but at least use try to use MY arguements against me. Don't go and make shit up.

I never said anything about aiming at one guy. Watch the fucking video! Can you see how his crosshairs instantly moves THE VERY SECOND the medic is behind the lightpost? And the very movement itself? I understand the whole matter of backing skilled people who are accused of cheating, but seriously, there's a line where you have to open your eyes and actually see for yourself. Dragon: I'm sure you've got 1000+ hours in this game. Tell me that particular sequence looked real to you.
I did watch the 4:55 sequence several times. I admit it looked somewhat suspicious but Ive seen my old clan members do stuff like that before in matches and Ive also seen good non-hacking infantry players do suspicious shots like that. It is suspicious yes but because of one single sequence in a video doesnt mean the guy is hacking. He might be, but its not really likely considering why would he turn his hack on for ONE clip out of all the others? Punkbuster honestly does a shit job at catching hackers so I see where your coming from but still, if he was really hacking why would he only turn it on for that one clip? Why not the sniper rifle shots or the rest of his rifle shots?
psycokiller05
Jihad God
+18|6612
well i have played something like 200hours of bf2 with gene and hes not a hacker just because we are good players dont mean we hack i mean really,
there is a magical thing called a cross hair that you use to aim and click its not fucking hard and if you have half a brain you wont just stand there to get shot at you will move jump and switch from person to person and with bf2 hit reg its not hard to pull off bull shit shots i mean the hit boxes arnt even on the body
InfectiousShadow
BF2S Resident Bass Player
+45|6451|Washington State, USA
i dont think he is hacking, im actually planning on playing a bit of BF2 later so i might stop by ICONZ later and own them
Darky
Hi..
+71|6581|Here.

-[Silver.Inc* wrote:

Iconz are a joke.
QFT.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6640|Gold coast, Aus.

Tor77 wrote:

Obviously those are two entirely different things. A full-out HACKER video and a lite-hack with aimbots.
And im on another level. I like to call it "uber sxc aim"

You realise how long ive been playing games (especially BF2)?

1200 hours of BF2 alone. If you ever reach that time, come back and tell me I aimbot.
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6596|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!

B00MH3ADSH0T wrote:

*Moonwalks*
You win the internet dood!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard