pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6584|MANCHESTERRR
lol, me and sarge on a RTJ server with FF off
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6655
lol yeah that was fun, with a bit of practice jihad jeeping + FF off could be a serious tactic
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6383|the land of bourbon
car bombs are a totally legitimate tactic.  i hate seeing servers that kick for that, i mean its used in real life quite effectively.  i breath a nice sigh of relief when i hit the oncoming jeep/atv/hummv with the tank cannon and see the huge explosion.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
Tjasso
the "Commander"
+102|6525|the Netherlands
https://img261.imageshack.us/img261/2084/bf2200701232031469ml.png

My latest C4-Kill ,I got passed 90000 and Didnt promote in that round ! Waited till next round it had to come first points or kill i get .
I wanted to promote as Spec Ops since its the Class i started BF2 with
Not most creativ one but ... Nice shot ! Lady's and Gentlemen ... we got 'em [][] Captain ! Yeah !

https://static.bf2s.com/game-images/soldiers/0_4_2.jpg

C4 at your Door > A HooaH!

Last edited by Tjasso (2007-02-01 14:08:48)

RogueWarrior
+0|6643
My favorite thing to do with C4 is to sneak into the enemies base put to packs on the helo's.  Wait till they get half way across the map. Then hit the button thats always fun
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6547
https://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y73/skumlor/before50.jpg
https://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y73/skumlor/after50.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
Major.League.Infidel
Make Love and War
+303|6480|Communist Republic of CA, USA
After capping the Chinese base on Songhua, am running to blow up the assets when a Stolen Blackhawk comes in low (in all it's 1.02 glory).  The rest of my squad has no heavy weapons, so my clanmate says "Hell, try the C4).  I run up, jump and toss a bunch of C4 onto the bottom of the tail.  A teammate lights it up with SAW fire, and it climbs and rotates to nail him. BOOM 6 kills.

Or there's the time I got under the Big Bridge near the USMC base on Kubra, jumped and put C4 on the bottom of the bridge and waited for a vehicle to come.  A helpless MEC guy is rolling across when I detonate.  I watched his tank fall all the way down.  Kinda funny taht he didn't try to bail...

Or sneaking past on Karkand, putting it in one of the alcoves on the bridge and waiting for a MEC tank to roll across...
dubbs
+105|6633|Lexington, KY

h4r13quin wrote:

I have yet to actually do this but...

I would like to get a group of 6 on mashtuur.
Get the transport chopper.
Get 4 spec ops in the rear seats.
Have the pilot be Support, and Medic gunner.
Take it up to a safe height.
And you have the makings for a rain of C4 across the map
FYI that is against the ROE.

My fav is setting C4 around a flag, start attacking other flags, when orginal flag either starts lowering, or is netural.... BOOM.  Usally a lot of kills.  I also like stealing Spec Op kit from the enemy, and blowing up their team mates.
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6693|Calgary
i use to love lobbing it out of a heli with a support guy flying
DK_Vision
Self-loathing narcissist.
+41|6371|QUT, GP.
This has only worked once.
On a FF off map of Gulf Of Oman, on USMC, I set one piece of C4 on each blade of my transport heli and took off on my own to cross the water, when I noticed an APC coming across the water towards the cruiser. I hovered down until I had practically landed on the APC, I quickly changed to the passenger seat, detonated my C4 killing the APC and regained control and flew off, with one more kill.

Try it yourself if you don't believe me etc, it's extremely fun and funny.

Last edited by DK_Vision (2007-02-02 01:52:47)

johnsmokinblunts
pwner stoner
+12|6648|dont worry about it
if you want to steal the enemies chopper then rig yours up with c4 take their chopper and when you see them get in yours blow it
ryanv12
+10|6343|San Francisco, CA, USA

dubbs wrote:

h4r13quin wrote:

My fav is setting C4 around a flag, start attacking other flags, when orginal flag either starts lowering, or is netural.... BOOM.  Usally a lot of kills.  I also like stealing Spec Op kit from the enemy, and blowing up their team mates.
huh? I just looked at the ROE again and I didn't see anything about that. Perhaps I missed it? I can't imagine why that would be against the ROE.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6655
my best C4 kill was actually a teamkill:

this idiot was abusing EVERYONE on the server. constant bullshit, insults, racism, etc. He was on my team, I was in a jet, and he wanted it. He was camping my airfield with an AA vehicle, shooting at me as I went by. He didn't achieve anything, but I did want to piss him off, badly.
So, I crash, pretend it was an accident (with many insults from said wanker). I hold off from respawning, and wait untill the last moment before the jet respawns. Just as he's taking off I place a pack of C4 on the back of his jet.
From then on I spent the entire round manipulating him, telling him what to do. It was pure genius: the guy did everything I said. Yeah, I told him that if he bailed or came too close I'd blow him up, but still he could have bailed and save himself before I could pull the trigger in time. After a few minutes he made a mistake, I blew him up, and he completely flipped out. It was fun while it lasted
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6383|the land of bourbon

ryanv12 wrote:

dubbs wrote:

h4r13quin wrote:

huh? I just looked at the ROE again and I didn't see anything about that. Perhaps I missed it? I can't imagine why that would be against the ROE.
yeah why is that against roe?
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
chaosdragon001
Whee
+53|6510|Los Angeles, California
Mine is pretty wierd.. I place c4 all over my teammate's F35, and I wait for him to get really close to another jet that's flying, and it go boom. (We have FF off on our server).

It only works some of the time.

Another one is placing C4 packs on the viewing part of the Apc or tank, and waiting for a guy to get in and see his reaction.
Skorpy-chan
+127|6347|Twyford, UK
Blowing up the bridge on Karkand from underneath, and took out a soldier on top, and the APC next to him.
Then, of course, the rest of the team hunted me down and killed me repeatedly for being annoying.

Same round, same map, different location. Ran up to an APC capping a flag, nailed a pair of C4 to it, ran off, and exploded it. Pretty normal, until you consider I took out 3 guys with the blast, including one of my own teammates doing the same thing.
FlamingPhenix
I'm in ya base, drinking ya booze
+44|6558|Behind you, with a knife
I putted a shitload of C4 under a car and blown it up. The car flewn under a J-10 and killed the guy. Laugh
FlamingPhenix
I'm in ya base, drinking ya booze
+44|6558|Behind you, with a knife

SargeV1.4 wrote:

my best C4 kill was actually a teamkill:

this idiot was abusing EVERYONE on the server. constant bullshit, insults, racism, etc. He was on my team, I was in a jet, and he wanted it. He was camping my airfield with an AA vehicle, shooting at me as I went by. He didn't achieve anything, but I did want to piss him off, badly.
So, I crash, pretend it was an accident (with many insults from said wanker). I hold off from respawning, and wait untill the last moment before the jet respawns. Just as he's taking off I place a pack of C4 on the back of his jet.
From then on I spent the entire round manipulating him, telling him what to do. It was pure genius: the guy did everything I said. Yeah, I told him that if he bailed or came too close I'd blow him up, but still he could have bailed and save himself before I could pull the trigger in time. After a few minutes he made a mistake, I blew him up, and he completely flipped out. It was fun while it lasted
Psychic C4 Power, Nice!
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6324|Orrstrayleea
i was waiting for an attack chopper on sharqi, top of the tv station, a mate had just logged in, joined my squad, spawned on me, 2 seconds later chopper appears and he steals it, in my rage(not meaning to) i hit the quick weapon switch button, and found a pack of c4 in-hand, at this stage he was only just hovering above me, i was able to get 2 packs on him, without him realisng even though he was screencheating, teased him with the detonator for a bit, a couple more kills and he was about to get his heli service ribbon....i dont think so 
-=S8M=-Phoenix
+45|6795|South Cybertown, Texas
Pick a map were transport heli's are used a lot.
Go to enemy’s base.
Put two sticks anywhere on a heli.
Wait till it flies off (the longer the better, one guy will get in and flies off, than his squad spawns on him).
Detonate!

I have found many places C4 will not kill anyone!

Warlord: In the stairs at the palace, in the ticket booth (at the TV station).
david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6741|Comber, Northern Ireland
i always put c4 on my tank now before going out in it, then if i see someone putting c4 on it i jump out, they get in, and boom
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6683|Disaster Free Zone
On sharqi before the game started (not enough people) I missed out on getting the USMC chopper so stuck some C4 to it and then applied for commander. After spotting the MEC chopper the 2 choppers got into a close dogfight, when they got close.... BOOM!! 2 TK's 2 kills...

Another good one would be dropping C4 out the back of transport choppers on other choppers and even a plane trying to strafe us

But the best use for C4 is jihading enough (and being successful) that the Tank drivers get so scared at the site of you coming they actually jump out of the tank and run... leaving you with a full health enemy tank to finish of the round with.
Macca
Cylons' my kinda frak
+72|6447|Australia.
Well, I was playing Wake and nobody was going for a Black Hawk. So I put some C4 on it. But! some noobs decide to spawn and take the Chopper I was about to use.
Taking along time to reach the Airfield, a J-10 sees us as an easy kill, using the Jet's cannon, he wanted to rip some holes in us instead of using missles, but, unfortunately for me and him, he got too close to the Black Hawk, and I detonated the C4.
[Is no more]
[teamkill]
[teamkill]
[teamkill]
[killed]

I wasn't very happy, but when I realised what I done, I lol'ed quite alot.

Edit: Spelling and grammar.

Last edited by Macca (2007-02-11 06:43:14)

Fatman
=cREE=
+11|6636
Back in the day, (patch 1.12, when the blackhawks were freakin beasts), my clannies and I would pile into whatever transport chopper there was (blackhawk, fatsauce). We would always have a medic, support, 2 engies and some spec ops in the back, so we were basically a flying fortress. The pilot would try to find ground troops, or armor, or choppers and fly over them while spec ops were chucking c4 out the sides/back. We bagged a ton of full blackhawk kills and got some interesting responses while we were at it
Macca
Cylons' my kinda frak
+72|6447|Australia.

Fatman wrote:

Back in the day, (patch 1.12, when the blackhawks were freakin beasts), my clannies and I would pile into whatever transport chopper there was (blackhawk, fatsauce). We would always have a medic, support, 2 engies and some spec ops in the back, so we were basically a flying fortress. The pilot would try to find ground troops, or armor, or choppers and fly over them while spec ops were chucking c4 out the sides/back. We bagged a ton of full blackhawk kills and got some interesting responses while we were at it
Nice one.

Ahh.... that good ol' days of 1.12

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard