ryanv12
+10|6342|San Francisco, CA, USA

=ST6=Phrozenbot wrote:

FeedUsYourFetus wrote:

cablecopulate wrote:

Legion at war is an awesome server. I'd say 9 times out of 10 it automagically puts me on US. If I'm on the other side, I just stay on it. I play there with a few guys all the time and we fucking dominate. Either side we're on. It's a good time.
Yeah, cable and velez rock the Cobra.....Macreedy f*cks shit up with the littlebird....and I pwn in the A10 (though these fellas might know me better as KingLou).

KiL
I don't remember seeing you, but yea Macreedy always whores the little bird like a little bitch. He's on my victim's list so oh well :p

Every time I get on LAW I get thrown on MEC or PLA and my team doesn't even try to win.
Yeah man, Legion at War always has the most non-competitive games. Honestly I don't particularly enjoy one-sided games even if I'm raping on the winning side. I think we just need more people playing AF so there's more servers!
FeedUsYourFetus
+89|6453

=ST6=Phrozenbot wrote:

FeedUsYourFetus wrote:

cablecopulate wrote:

Legion at war is an awesome server. I'd say 9 times out of 10 it automagically puts me on US. If I'm on the other side, I just stay on it. I play there with a few guys all the time and we fucking dominate. Either side we're on. It's a good time.
Yeah, cable and velez rock the Cobra.....Macreedy f*cks shit up with the littlebird....and I pwn in the A10 (though these fellas might know me better as KingLou).

KiL
I don't remember seeing you, but yea Macreedy always whores the little bird like a little bitch. He's on my victim's list so oh well :p

Every time I get on LAW I get thrown on MEC or PLA and my team doesn't even try to win.
I've just been playing there a lot within the last month or so.  Cable and the rest I mentioned know me...as they are pretty much always on when I am.  But if you catch me on there, I'll be the guy in the A10. 

KiL
Phrozenbot
+632|6616|do not disturb

ryanv12 wrote:

=ST6=Phrozenbot wrote:

FeedUsYourFetus wrote:

KiL

Yeah man, Legion at War always has the most non-competitive games. Honestly I don't particularly enjoy one-sided games even if I'm raping on the winning side. I think we just need more people playing AF so there's more servers!
Cause teams don't switch, so every good vehicle gets whored by the same old people. Oh well...
FeedUsYourFetus
+89|6453
Vehicles have a tendency to get whored by the people who spawn quickest.  But yes, in general on the L@W server you will find the same people each round in the same vehicles.

And as far as calling people a "little bitch" for whoring a vehicle.....what's wrong with using what you are good at?  He's good in the little bird.  If he's on the team, and I get to it first, I'll GIVE him the little bird, because I know he will be effective in it.  You may not have seen me, but other people on that server know me well enough at this point that they will let me have the A10, because they know I will be effective with it.  In fact, I can't tell you at this point how many people have joined my squad specifically to ask me for tips on flying the A10....and I readily offer them, because vehicle whore aside, I'm still a nice guy.  I don't understand why people complain about vehicle whoring.  It's like telling a football player to stop being a little bitch and go play golf.....people do what they are good at.

But, if you major complaint is that teams don't switch.....play the Sovereign Forces AF server.  That's a decent one too.

KiL
Phrozenbot
+632|6616|do not disturb

FeedUsYourFetus wrote:

Vehicles have a tendency to get whored by the people who spawn quickest.  But yes, in general on the L@W server you will find the same people each round in the same vehicles.

And as far as calling people a "little bitch" for whoring a vehicle.....what's wrong with using what you are good at?  He's good in the little bird.  If he's on the team, and I get to it first, I'll GIVE him the little bird, because I know he will be effective in it.  You may not have seen me, but other people on that server know me well enough at this point that they will let me have the A10, because they know I will be effective with it.  In fact, I can't tell you at this point how many people have joined my squad specifically to ask me for tips on flying the A10....and I readily offer them, because vehicle whore aside, I'm still a nice guy.  I don't understand why people complain about vehicle whoring.  It's like telling a football player to stop being a little bitch and go play golf.....people do what they are good at.

But, if you major complaint is that teams don't switch.....play the Sovereign Forces AF server.  That's a decent one too.

KiL
I'm friends with Macreedy, chill... srsly.

My point was not everyone gets a chance to use them. Since you haven't seen me play, you really can't judge on how good I am with the vehicles on AF, but being in the havok vs a cobra and little bird is not fun. I'd like to be in the cobra, or little bird once in a while too, but nope, teams don't switch. I really don't care if you whore a heli all day, or a jet, or w/e. That's not my point, and I'm sorry I didn't make it clear first time.

A-10 isn't as great as people make it to be. The frogfoot is amazing is dogfights. So I don't care which attack jet I get, as long as I can get one. The game is huch more challenging to be in the Su-25 or Q-5.

BTW, I'm banned from SF.
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6639|Montreal, Qc, Canada
Things Happen !
FeedUsYourFetus
+89|6453

=ST6=Phrozenbot wrote:

FeedUsYourFetus wrote:

KiL
I'm friends with Macreedy, chill... srsly.

My point was not everyone gets a chance to use them. Since you haven't seen me play, you really can't judge on how good I am with the vehicles on AF, but being in the havok vs a cobra and little bird is not fun. I'd like to be in the cobra, or little bird once in a while too, but nope, teams don't switch. I really don't care if you whore a heli all day, or a jet, or w/e. That's not my point, and I'm sorry I didn't make it clear first time.

A-10 isn't as great as people make it to be. The frogfoot is amazing is dogfights. So I don't care which attack jet I get, as long as I can get one. The game is huch more challenging to be in the Su-25 or Q-5.

BTW, I'm banned from SF.
Well then I offer you this challenge.......me in an A10, you in whatever jet you like.    I'm not saying I'll shoot you down, because I usually don't try to........but I'm pretty confident you won't shoot me down.   I normally don't engage in dogfights, but I don't get shot down when people attempt to engage me.  Avoiding the Frogfoot is VERY easy due to a little handling problem it has.  The Fantan can take a little more time to get off your ass, but it's gun isn't as powerful as the Frogfoot, and it still has its limitations, especially in pulling up out of steep dives.  The A10 is very balanced and predictable in its handling.  My only enemy while flying the A10 is myself when I decide to do something stupid.........like do a REALLY low bombing run and hit a light post or something.  Luckily, even that isn't frequent.

KiL

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard