ex-static
+15|6681

ex0331 wrote:

if nothing else these forums can be funny as hell. some of the  people that post here make me feel so much better about myself. thanks.
Yeah I know, this is better than tv!!
Ub3r-ElitE
Teargas wh0re
+2|6713

ProDicTeD wrote:

staticblue wrote:

Seth Infinite wrote:

Then it was refined to:
1. Black - African
2. White - European
3. Oriental - Far East
4. Indian - Indian Subcontinent
5. Aboriginies - Australia
6. American Indian - North and South America
7. ???? Arabic - Middle East ( possibly American Eskimoe)
There's a looooot more diversification than that. I get where your comin' from though. I mean there is a lot of low population civilizations that don't fall into any of these categories. If your going by appearance and genetic differences than North and South Euros are two different races as well. Beside's It's a matter of opinion. I personally say one race. They only appear different due to a prolonged exposure to a single enviroment.

Ex: You say white's are euro but, there are many people from southern Mexico born with light skin, blue eyes, and blond hair. I have even been asked if I am mexican by mexicans. I'm a 6'4" german/irish.

Me, I'm a proud member of the Texan race myself. Anyone that either gets offend or uses racial slurs to offend are small mind in a sense. First, they are just words. If a person came up to me and called me an imbreed, redneck cracker out of anger in an attempt to hurt me I would probably laugh my ass off making the attacker even more agg'ed I'm sure.

If a person uses them to attack you it just makes that much more obvious that you are dealing with a moron that has little or no life outside of his family/community.

They only way we will ever have a chance to end racism is by changing the definition of it. To us a term in humor or jest isn't racist. More of a term connected by a observation. These words no longer hold the same meaning the did when first where used. Most people don't even know what they mean. Like "frog" for instance. That could have been the french equivalent to a bunny hopper or dophin diver for all I knew. Now it's a big debate on racism.
No it's not 1 race. In biological terms 2 different races can not have children, but an asian and american do and can have children. So i would say it's not a different race, but a different family
You mean if i fuck a german girl it's like...incest? Uh oh
ProDicTeD
+2|6801

Ub3r-ElitE wrote:

ProDicTeD wrote:

staticblue wrote:

There's a looooot more diversification than that. I get where your comin' from though. I mean there is a lot of low population civilizations that don't fall into any of these categories. If your going by appearance and genetic differences than North and South Euros are two different races as well. Beside's It's a matter of opinion. I personally say one race. They only appear different due to a prolonged exposure to a single enviroment.

Ex: You say white's are euro but, there are many people from southern Mexico born with light skin, blue eyes, and blond hair. I have even been asked if I am mexican by mexicans. I'm a 6'4" german/irish.

Me, I'm a proud member of the Texan race myself. Anyone that either gets offend or uses racial slurs to offend are small mind in a sense. First, they are just words. If a person came up to me and called me an imbreed, redneck cracker out of anger in an attempt to hurt me I would probably laugh my ass off making the attacker even more agg'ed I'm sure.

If a person uses them to attack you it just makes that much more obvious that you are dealing with a moron that has little or no life outside of his family/community.

They only way we will ever have a chance to end racism is by changing the definition of it. To us a term in humor or jest isn't racist. More of a term connected by a observation. These words no longer hold the same meaning the did when first where used. Most people don't even know what they mean. Like "frog" for instance. That could have been the french equivalent to a bunny hopper or dophin diver for all I knew. Now it's a big debate on racism.
No it's not 1 race. In biological terms 2 different races can not have children, but an asian and american do and can have children. So i would say it's not a different race, but a different family
You mean if i fuck a german girl it's like...incest? Uh oh
have you ever had biology at school? In biological terms a family means they differ by ethnic differences and that means they aren't an entire different race. Ofcourse humanity could fall in the family/race category, like some dogs have. so no funny thinking

Last edited by ProDicTeD (2006-01-08 05:55:42)

mongodv8
+1|6801

imdead wrote:

Can I vote for myself as the dumbest player??
You most certainly can NOT. I am the dumbest player. If they had a dumbest player medal or badge I would have a bazillon by now and own you all.
w0lder
Suomi-Finland Perkele!
+0|6680|Vantaa, Finland
"Shut the fuck up!"
-Samuel L. Jackson, Pulp Fiction
dracul
+2|6800
french isnt a race.  it is a nationality.
The mind boggles at how stupid this sentence is.
Wait, let me guess... Irish isn't an ethincity?

IMHO, the guy who called him a "frog" needs to be banned for using racial slur.
Parambulator
+0|6714
Lets just all vote the one who made this topic as dumbest player becouse you can see he is a TYPICAL French guy... He doesn't know how to speak english...
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6840|-
I love being able to see the posts that people deleted now

Way too much flaming in this thread. Closed.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard