Voss L-AR24%24% - 19
Baur H-AR18%18% - 14
SAAW 86 Anti-Air1%1% - 1
Ganz HMG6%6% - 5
Clark 15B Shotgun9%9% - 7
Total: 77
tx.Cylent
+0|6275
Hey. I saw this poll over at Fever Gaming and decided that you guys would enjoy this too.

Post which one, then which one you prefer.

For me. I like the Voss. I prefer the.. Voss.

-Cylent.
Mr.Casual
p-n*|3eergogglz
+136|6480|Minnesota eh
I <3 Ganz.
Fearmesnipers
+41|6416|Wales
The Voss LR but its pretty rubish anyways.
Brasso
+1,549|6601

Voss, love it.

Lambert was 2nd.  Awesome weapon too.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
tx.Cylent
+0|6275

Fearmesnipers wrote:

The Voss LR but its pretty rubish anyways.
I luv the Voss. Can't do wit out it.
Kanil
"Aff, Star Colonel!"
+37|6732|Internet!
Clark was my first weapon unlock. I need a shotgun to screw around with at times.

Voss is probably my favorite unlock though.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6464|N. Ireland
nice of you to not add the zeller-h..
Des.Kmal
+917|6589|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

Kanil wrote:

Clark was my first weapon unlock. I need a shotgun to screw around with at times.

Voss is probably the nubest unlock though.
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6460|Gogledd Cymru

zeller-h
clark
lambert
voss
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6439
The Ganz of coarse! I almost regretted it but then patch 1.1 came along and I was in love again.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6687|Riva, MD

leetkyle wrote:

Doctor Strangelove
+1,758|6439

_j5689_ wrote:

leetkyle wrote:

the what?
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6464|N. Ireland
the zeller-h advanced sniper rifle. the very left hand side gun on the recon.

sigh.
Doctor Strangelove
+1,758|6439

leetkyle wrote:

the zeller-h advanced sniper rifle. the very left hand side gun on the recon.

sigh.
Oh yeah that gun, I never considered sniping really a part of the game so it always slips my mind.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6661|Devon, England
Zeller. I'm going to go for the Pillum next, then hold off on the weapons until I have bought some more of the kit accessories up.
jmc514
+4|6434|Boston, MA
First was the voss, but I like the baur and clark much more.
fierce
I love [fiSh]
+167|6539
Voss L-AR - though meanwhile i do not use any non-lvl1 unlocks anymore.
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6493
null vote
krylov = win
tx.Cylent
+0|6275
It's sad. I ask what was your first weapon? They say Shotgun, but immediately following that they say the Voss is newb gun. But I didn't ask what a newb gun was. And I go look at ther K/D ratio and it's like 0.89.

Funny isn't it?

Last edited by tx.Cylent (2007-02-06 18:10:12)

coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6680|England. Stoke
Went for Voss, as I haven't been playing that long it was my first unlock and therefore the one I've used most, also love the Zeller been using that a lot makes sniping soooo much better. Just got the Lambert, and Baur recently and they both seem good in their roles.

Last edited by coke (2007-02-06 18:14:22)

Magius5.0
+106|6352|UMass Amherst
Zeller-H Advanced Sniper Rifle.  Waste of an unlock in my honest opinion, I always believed before I got it that it would be this magical 'pwn all n00bs' gun, but I was dismayed how shitty it was.  three round clip, and the horrible scope tinge are the immediate turn-offs, stock are so much better.  Now, if that thing were a five round clip, then we're talking a whole new ballgame, heh heh.
Mosh
+2|6714

Magius5.0 wrote:

Zeller-H Advanced Sniper Rifle.  Waste of an unlock in my honest opinion, I always believed before I got it that it would be this magical 'pwn all n00bs' gun, but I was dismayed how shitty it was.  three round clip, and the horrible scope tinge are the immediate turn-offs, stock are so much better.  Now, if that thing were a five round clip, then we're talking a whole new ballgame, heh heh.
then why dog the other shit, and not just say you want a bigger clip?
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6576|Greenwood, IN
The only weapon that was a good unlock was the Pillum.  But I unlocked the Baur first and liked it also much better than the voss.
thebestshooter
Banned
+12|6286

Magius5.0 wrote:

well i got to disagree on you on this one buddy.

i have one of the highest accuracy ratings in the world and i have only been playing this game for only a damn month.  almost 60% accuracy . trying to make 70% in a few months.

everyone complains about that 3 rounds per clip. if you dont know how to do one shot one kill and just spray and pray like every noob.. my friend you have no business playing recon.

i have gotten at least 5 infiltrator pins in a single round . headshots are the key wheter you use a zeller or a moretti or a park 52.

zeller is more bang for the buck.... do your research first before you gabble on. the zeller does 90 points of damage per shot. so you can for most of the time get away with one shot kills to the chest or legs assuming the target has a bit of damage. i have killed full health light armor players out there with a single chest shot with the zeller.

stock rifles like your moretti and park 52 do only 70 -75 pts of damage per shot. DO the math you NOOB!!!!!!!! make each shot count and you wont have to worry about "OMG the zeller is only 3 rds per clip... this sucks ass"  stop your complaining and learn how to aim. and i can get headshots even with a moving target but not as good as some people. put the crosshairs on where you think the target will be next not directly at the target. youll go nuts like that.

ill agree with one thing with you.. i dont like that red tint on the scope. blurs too much in certain maps with snow. that in my opinion is a real handicap for the zeller than that 3 round clip.

every weapon  has a trade off. think in your brain of yours what would happen if the zeller had 8 rounds per clip and does the exact same nasty amount of damage that it normally does , every fool in the game will be a sniper, then 2142 becomes a sniper fest. that means no assault to heal, support to give ammo, and no enginners to fix your vehicles for all you vehicle whores there.

if you get less round per clip, you better believe that each round does more damage. if the zeller did the exact same damage as a stock sniper rifle , then you are correct in your point.... its a useless unlock like you said.

but the zeller to me is a thing of beauty.. just be patient with your shooting and people will fall like bricks.
Masques
Black Panzer Party
+184|6693|Eastern PA
Ganz. but I like the Clark much more

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard