Lethal-Bizzle.uk wrote:

Dragonclaw u big FAT MOSHER KILL YOURSELF NOW U BOF ED
Sorry, is that Dizzy Rascal?
what you going on about
Fearmesnipers
+41|6447|Wales

[NeMe$i$.Dr4g0ncl4w] wrote:

Fearmesnipers wrote:

you obviously dont know what your on about seeing as u have less than 50 kills with em
Yet another case of "assuming". I have 43 kills on that account, 69 on another account and about maybe 10 more on my other 2 accounts. Do yourself a favor and dont assume that because someone doesnt have (insert amount here) kills on their current account that they havent had other accounts with more kills. You really just make yourself look very stupid.
Mate u have then 120 kills with shockies.. no offense but that is nothing. I have 220 and i dont claim to know every ins and outs of it as a weapon. Its just you made this post making out you are king of shockies then turns out you probably got most of ur kills with them on accident while trying 2 revive people
Dragonclaw
+186|6307|Florida

Fearmesnipers wrote:

[NeMe$i$.Dr4g0ncl4w] wrote:

Fearmesnipers wrote:

you obviously dont know what your on about seeing as u have less than 50 kills with em
Yet another case of "assuming". I have 43 kills on that account, 69 on another account and about maybe 10 more on my other 2 accounts. Do yourself a favor and dont assume that because someone doesnt have (insert amount here) kills on their current account that they havent had other accounts with more kills. You really just make yourself look very stupid.
Mate u have then 120 kills with shockies.. no offense but that is nothing. I have 220 and i dont claim to know every ins and outs of it as a weapon. Its just you made this post making out you are king of shockies then turns out you probably got most of ur kills with them on accident while trying 2 revive people
Actually no. I get them by either shocking people in the back while they spawnrape/camp or just running up to people and getting lucky. I didnt make the post making out I was the king of anything. Actually this post was rather random and I made it as a funny thing. You just made yourself sound even dumber. As I said before, do yourself a favor and stop assuming things.

Lethal-Bizzle.uk wrote:

pers0nah wrote:

Lethal-Bizzle.uk wrote:

Dragonclaw u big FAT MOSHER KILL YOURSELF NOW U BOF ED
Sorry, is that Dizzy Rascal?
what you going on about
What the hell? You drunk? If your the idiot guy I think you are then you know Im not fat and Im not a mosher. Stop drinking the vodka.

Last edited by [NeMe$i$.Dr4g0ncl4w] (2007-02-04 18:27:44)

A3G15
+27|6567
paddling people is fun, and if the stupid things miss, they know youre there.  The knife is quicker, but has shorter range.  If I run out of ammo (primary and pistol and there's one left, I'll go for the padles.  If there is a couple its the knife.  That simple.
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6465|A W S M F O X
Knife is the technically better CQC weapon, but once you get good with paddles, you can do just as well.
s()mtingWong
+48|6695
By far shockpaddles is the most pittifull way to die and it pisses your enemy off Big Time. I love playing with my easy kills expecially if he dont notice me, ill sneek up and stand/prone next to him constantly pushing the "spot" button or ill jump up and down on his body and shockpaddle him as soon as i get his attention. Most shamest way to die is 1.Shockpaddled, 2.Runned over by a vehicle, 3.getting smashed from either someone landing on you or a supply crate. I'd say pistol whipping your enemy would take the cake if bf2 had that option.
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6465|A W S M F O X

s()mtingWong wrote:

By far shockpaddles is the most pittifull way to die and it pisses your enemy off Big Time. I love playing with my easy kills expecially if he dont notice me, ill sneek up and stand/prone next to him constantly pushing the "spot" button or ill jump up and down on his body and shockpaddle him as soon as i get his attention. Most shamest way to die is 1.Shockpaddled, 2.Runned over by a vehicle, 3.getting smashed from either someone landing on you or a supply crate. I'd say pistol whipping your enemy would take the cake if bf2 had that option.
Getting run over only counts if Civilian car or forklift. And smoke/flash grenade kills more shameful.

But yeah, i love proning up to some mad fool, sitting next to him forawhile...then suddenly shout "I NEED A MEDIC!!!!!" and then ZAP!!!!!
psH
Banned
+217|6385|Sydney
Zhm...i don't know why a melee attack isn't avaiable, in HALO its so funny pwning online...just get camo power-up and rifle-butt people in the back. Good times..good times.
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6465|A W S M F O X
Yeah, i love with COD bashing, so ridiculous sometimes.
Dragonclaw
+186|6307|Florida

A3G15 wrote:

paddling people is fun, and if the stupid things miss, they know youre there.  The knife is quicker, but has shorter range.  If I run out of ammo (primary and pistol and there's one left, I'll go for the padles.  If there is a couple its the knife.  That simple.
Actually some people are incredibly stupid. I snuck behind a support guy and had to try and paddle him 2 times but it didnt work because he was under something, then he ran off without noticing me at all and I paddled him in the back. Gun bashing would be awesome but since its awesome EA will not do it.
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6465|A W S M F O X
Hahahaaaa.....i remember one time i went to paddle this guy FIVE fucking times. I was literally standing on top of him before i killed him, he didnt even notice.......
-=S8M=-Phoenix
+45|6795|South Cybertown, Texas
I just started using shock paddles for kills after getting bored killing them with a knife, I LOVE IT!

Now I look for new places to Paddle Kill
montypythizzle
+21|6604
i have 91 kills and like 250 deaths

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard