Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6688
Im talking about these fags you ask for a pickup and im talking the guy is RIGHT there he cant even stop for a few seconds to give you a ride? Now i can see if hes out and getting shot at by times of people and he high tails it out of there but most of the time these idiots dont even stop specially right at the spawn you spawn and some guy is in a car drives off and hes real close he can simply come back and pick up up but do they?

Fucking cocksuckers.

If it gets on my nerves i end up shooting a rocket at them fat overweight pricks.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6747|The United Center
with an attitude like that, i'd ignore you too.

fat, overweight = redundant.
JON.ANTONSSON
+51|6692|Sweden
I hate when that happens. When i see them drive away I always shoot the car.
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6688
Im not saying any of this in game they just do it on there own, oh and well then i'd shoot a rocket at you're vechile and tk you every round until you cry
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
you TKing me does more damage to you than it does me.

they're, your, vehicle

oh, and with your accuracy, i really wouldnt have anything to worry about if you shot a rocket at me...
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6688
My accuracy with rockets is very good dont be confused by a bunch of unreliable stats.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
your accuracy with rockets is less than 50%.

like i said, i'd be willing to take a chance against you and your rockets.
Esker
+1|6727
In 142 hours you've managed

Kicked & Banned 37 / 3
Team: Kills, Damage, & Vehicle Damage  314 / 164 / 74

I'd drive the fuck away from you too
ThePriest1750
Tank commander
+83|6735|DUTCH snap ik!
i agreed with berserk vampire but i iant gonna shoot some damn rocket at some body because he ist giving me a ride.
but some people are nice too give a ride some just arent but yeah can't help it
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6769|Human Meat Shield
My accuracy sucks too but I can hit the wall beside you.
Deathsc-O-pe[CoD]
+0|6771
Shoot him and take his ride and yes rockets are not practical for getting alot of kills unless i guess u r an expert and if u r an expert at it return ur Bf2 game to the store.

Last edited by Deathsc-O-pe[CoD] (2006-01-07 11:12:04)

notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.

imdead wrote:

My accuracy sucks too but I can hit the wall beside you.
exactly my point.

the sraw and eryx have little to no splash damage.  either you hit the person or you miss completely.
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6688
None of the team kills i have are on purpose most of the time i run over people by mistake with my tank it happens alot at the start of the game the guys run in front of you etc or when im driving along some idiots will just sudden run straight into it.

But any server i am on and they know the tk is by mistake and i say the sorry voice command i dont even bother any more cause no matter what if its on purpose or not they always punish you.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6837
I know I allways pick up unless I am almost Full and time is of the essance. I have been killed while doing it often Arty Etc. If I am squad leader in a Blackhawk I got to play it by ear. Are they spawning with me? Etc.
w0lder
Suomi-Finland Perkele!
+0|6687|Vantaa, Finland
Laughed about 5 minutes while reading this thread

We should take a "Hit n' run" contest someday
Silverwolf3032
+0|6700
Sometimes I don't pick people up because I actually have a plan and don't want anyone fucking it up like they have SOOOOOO many times before
thunderpuss
+0|6770
Lately I have been completely surprised.  I requested pickups quite a few times and no one has just drove off without me.  The one thing I absolutly hate is when people shoot at your armor right after they request for a pickup.  Thats just ignorance, I wouldn't pick you up either after I got a friendly SRAW up my ass.
Ryan
+1,230|6843|Alberta, Canada

They should make it grand theft auto style.
Answeller
Usual Suspect
+16|6698|İstanbul,Türkiye
i am doin it with attack choppers now. If i had a bad gunner before in a round i try not to get one until the next round.
mustang0341
+0|6685|Nebraska
We all have to deal with the fact that we are playing with people here...and people well alot, it would seem are pricks by nature. So those of us who would come back for someone are just "s.o.l." unfortunately. I mean hell play the singleplayer game, they ( I mean the A.I.) won't even come back for you unless your the commander , and that does not even work half of the time. Long point short ....do unto others as you would do to or for them just is not taught anymore.... well not to some gamers anyway. But know this......all this is fixed by getting your own server and kicking the a@@holes off of it!
IlIlIlIlIl
make it funny plz
+3|6749|Netherlands
kick a faggot because he drives away when you ask for a ride ????
Ub3r-ElitE
Teargas wh0re
+2|6720
You are probably the type of player who wants a ride, gets into the gunner seat and does ABSOLUTELY NOTHING when i drive around. When i stop the vehicle there are 2 possible reasons for that: a) we reached our target, i jump out or b) i saw an enemy and want you to shoot at him. Unfortunately 80% of all bf2 players doesn't even seem to know that you can shoot with the .50 calibre gun.

No thanks, i better drive alone.
bgthigfist
+0|6805
Gawd, just stop and pick up people.  If everybody stops trying to be a prick, there will be less prickishness.  If someone doesn't stop, don't fire at them you idiot.  Save your ammo for the enemy.  This kind of behavior is what gives pubs bad names.  If you get tired of people TK'ing for crap, find yourself a good clan with their own server.  The thing that gets me is when you hop in a vehicle, see nobody around and start to drive (I always try to wait and type "GET IN" before I drive off), get several vehicle lengths away, and somebody calls for a ride.  You start backing up to pick them up and they run right under your bumper, get killed, and then punnish you for the TK.  Dumbass. These are the same people who try to pick up 'friendly' claymores or drive their vehicles over 'friendly' mines because they forget that theyr'e not playing Mario Kart racing and it's not a power up.  Go play Xbox, you idiots.
bgthigfist
+0|6805

Ub3r-ElitE wrote:

You are probably the type of player who wants a ride, gets into the gunner seat and does ABSOLUTELY NOTHING when i drive around. When i stop the vehicle there are 2 possible reasons for that: a) we reached our target, i jump out or b) i saw an enemy and want you to shoot at him. Unfortunately 80% of all bf2 players doesn't even seem to know that you can shoot with the .50 calibre gun.

Dude, the opposite is also true.  I seem to pick up the idiot who starts blazing away at rocks and passing bushes, because he has a shiny new 50 cal, and it makes Cool Noises.  This can really be annoying when it gives away your position to a passing tank or attack helo that MIGHT not have noticed you otherwise and now you're a smoking grease spot.  I still pick people up, though, because I HATE being 'trapped' at a spawn with no transport, and having to run walk run walk to where the action is.
Ub3r-ElitE
Teargas wh0re
+2|6720

bgthigfist wrote:

Ub3r-ElitE wrote:

Dude, the opposite is also true.  I seem to pick up the idiot who starts blazing away at rocks and passing bushes, because he has a shiny new 50 cal, and it makes Cool Noises.  This can really be annoying when it gives away your position to a passing tank or attack helo that MIGHT not have noticed you otherwise and now you're a smoking grease spot.  I still pick people up, though, because I HATE being 'trapped' at a spawn with no transport, and having to run walk run walk to where the action is.
I also pick people up, but only when i just want to get from a to b. If i plan to fight with the vehicle i drive alone.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard